KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

@KamyKaze1098 what's the verdict on wet races for next season?? Would like to know before I choose my car:nervous:
And when will we need to pick, will it be soon after next mondays races?

@KamyKaze1098 what's the verdict on wet races for next season?? Would like to know before I choose my car:nervous:
And when will we need to pick, will it be soon after next mondays races?
Still need to test the cars on the rain.
Cars will be choosed after points table is finalised. So probably Tuesday as I'll wait to see if there are any reports.

@KamyKaze1098 what was the "off the start line pace" of the FF compared to the FR and AWD in the test race?
(I ended up jumping the start so didn't get to see the differences in FF/FR/AWD.)

Is the difference less than it is in the current season?

@KamyKaze1098 what was the "off the start line pace" of the FF compared to the FR and AWD in the test race?
(I ended up jumping the start so didn't get to see the differences in FF/FR/AWD.)
I started first, with a Silvia and a Lancer behind me. At T1 the Lancer was inside but went a bit wide and went outside out of the turn and I went to the inside while the Silvia was close behind. That mean I went for T2 on the inside and got the lead. So pretty good I think for an FF.

Will open a room in a few minutes to testing. Feel free to join

Monday after the end of the BTCC season we can do a quick test on the rain to test the cars in that conditions. I think the main problem will be driving the Silvia in the right direction :P
Just had a quick test and the other cars seemed almost on par.

Last edited:
Was thinking last night, why don't we have an official media day? So before the season all the teams and drivers come together for a test session and a race? So can be a good gauge so everyone can see where they are? Just a thought like :)

@KamyKaze1098 could you hold a vote for weather we have "wet races or not"?

Will open a room in a few minutes to testing. Feel free to join

Monday after the end of the BTCC season we can do a quick test on the rain to test the cars in that conditions. I think the main problem will be driving the Silvia in the right direction :P
Just had a quick test and the other cars seemed almost on par.
I would like drivers input on that.

Should be around later for a test session 👍

I'm not all that keen on wet races, it was fun, but I think it might mess around with the car balance too much.
Thats what I feer. I want you to drive the Silvia to see if it can be fast. You know I can't drive your crazy setup :crazy:

Also want to test to see if Lancer is too fast compared to the FF cars.

Thats what I feer. I want you to drive the Silvia to see if it can be fast. You know I can't drive your crazy setup :crazy:

Also want to test to see if Lancer is too fast compared to the FF cars.

I'm happy to take a lancer round whichever track pal :)

Are we going to have any drop scores for this season?
I'm inclined to say no. Too much hassle to keep track of points for everybody coming to the last races and trying to figure out where other people around are in terms of points

Room is now open

Thanks for all drivers who helped today. Some pretty intense races today. Gonna be exciting to Go to brands for the first points race.

Maybe still a bit of tweaking to do to some cars in next days.

Car choice will start tomorrow.
Also vote in which schedule option you prefer:

Schedules_Options.png

Team order for car choice:
  1. Team Purple Swag
  2. Team Six Stop Strategy
  3. Team Race Craft Motorsport
  4. Team HHC Online
  5. Team Big Green and Yeller
  6. Project TCT
  7. Team Robspeed
  8. Team Silver Star Motorsports