KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

No. 2 or 3 I think kamy. Does seem very evenly paced. Maybe the silva could do with a little less weight. Might just be my setup skills lacking though ha.
It's setup. Andy can drive it real fast. But his car is really loose. I can't drive it like that :P

Definitely going to be getting some HHC testing done asap!

Can you please update the op kamy as HHC have named their complete driver line up for the KTCC

Honestly think this is shaping up to be one of the most interesting/exciting championships I've raced online - really good car choice, something for everyone with the type of cars available, and seems very balanced already - cars produce same lap times but each have very different strengths and weaknesses, I like! 👍

What's people's views/expierence with adjustable downforce???
Iv never done testing on how it affects lap times, but imagine it to be a lot of testing to find the fastest combo!

Iv never done testing on how it affects lap times, but imagine it to be a lot of testing to find the fastest combo!

In the second race tonight at Silverstone I was chasing mattcaney in the VW. Don't know for sure but I assume he was running full down force. I was running full on the front but only half on the rear. I had higher straight line speed so when I was in somebody's slipstream (assuming they had full DF also) I could easily cruise up to the back of them and get alongside to pass on the straight.

But when chasing mattcaney in open air I was slightly slower due to the loss of speed through the corners, so I just couldn't close the gap no matter how hard I pushed (or maybe he was just a faster driver and I sucked:indiff:).

But that's just for one track and one car, obviously it will vary over everything but in general based on my experience I would say going full DF is usually always faster in terms of raw lap time unless you are at like Daytona Oval or HSR.

For me reducing DF makes it easier to overtake (battling in packs of cars) but at a cost of overall raw lap time, so it's a trade off. Hope that gives you some sort of insight.

Anyway @KamyKaze1098 obviously I am interested in joining but again not sure if I have the time. You could put me down as a reserve though if you want.

Definitely going to be getting some HHC testing done asap!

Can you please update the op kamy as HHC have named their complete driver line up for the KTCC
What?? :dunce: Have you said who was the second driver?? Can't find it

There is really a need for tunning aero as it may change car ballance and also affects top speed.

Picture 2 is kinky @KamyKaze1098.

Tried out the evo tonight and really didn't enjoy it. Having a little play with the setup it didn't seem to improve the tyre wear, handling or top end speed :/. Will have a play with other cars when I get time.

In the second race tonight at Silverstone I was chasing mattcaney in the VW. Don't know for sure but I assume he was running full down force. I was running full on the front but only half on the rear. I had higher straight line speed so when I was in somebody's slipstream (assuming they had full DF also) I could easily cruise up to the back of them and get alongside to pass on the straight.

But when chasing mattcaney in open air I was slightly slower due to the loss of speed through the corners, so I just couldn't close the gap no matter how hard I pushed (or maybe he was just a faster driver and I sucked:indiff:).

Didn't even realise df was adjustable so was the std setting whatever that is.

But that's just for one track and one car, obviously it will vary over everything but in general based on my experience I would say going full DF is usually always faster in terms of raw lap time unless you are at like Daytona Oval or HSR.

For me reducing DF makes it easier to overtake (battling in packs of cars) but at a cost of overall raw lap time, so it's a trade off. Hope that gives you some sort of insight.

Anyway @KamyKaze1098 obviously I am interested in joining but again not sure if I have the time. You could put me down as a reserve though if you want.

Hmm. The cars are just the right number to make 16 with 4 limit for each. If you want you can allways check to see if anyone is missing(there is alway someone missing in online races) and use his car.

EDIT:
Honestly think this is shaping up to be one of the most interesting/exciting championships I've raced online - really good car choice, something for everyone with the type of cars available, and seems very balanced already - cars produce same lap times but each have very different strengths and weaknesses, I like! 👍
They were even matched after the first top speed test when I limited the power, apart from the Silvia wich was a bit fastest. But I think they look good now.

Car choice will be done next week as Kamy's BTCC final race was postponed to next monday

Cars seem really even.

Really excited for this to start. I predict great battles this season judging from yesterday's race. Watched the replay and it was great between me and Andy. Once all get up to speed in wichever cars they get, this will be amazing 👍

Edit:

New banner
New_Banner.jpg

Last edited:
Guys. Any change you think can improve this new season just let me know. We can discuss it.
For example, I was questioned about changing points system.
Current is:

Point System:
  1. 25
  2. 18
  3. 15
  4. 12
  5. 10
  6. 8
  7. 6
  8. 4
  9. 2
  10. 1
What do you guys think?? Should it be changed to make standings a little closer?? I still want the winner to be rewarded. Should points be given for all 16 places?? I'm not a big fan of that. Feedback please :P

EDIT: Also.. See post above :P

First of all, nice work on the banner!

I think the current F1-style standings are good, I can't think of any other way to make it closer. Perhaps changing first place to 20 points?

Seems pretty good to be honest kamy.. Maybe have the long race longer and the short race shorter? Could have an optional pit aswell?

Have they fixed the tyre bug on 1.05? I haven't tested yet.
Still hapening. And not only that, but even if there are cars stoped on the pits, car will slow down for each car they pass. So if I pit alone and you pit with the rest of the field you'll loose a lot of time 👎

What about this Point System:
  1. 21
  2. 18
  3. 15
  4. 12
  5. 10
  6. 9
  7. 8
  8. 7
  9. 6
  10. 5
  11. 4
  12. 3
  13. 2
  14. 1
It might make the tables a bit closer, and the people in the lower half would get regular points aswell.

For that we could borrow MotoGP point system:

• 1st 25 points
  • 2nd 20 points
  • 3rd 16 points
  • 4th 13 points
  • 5th 11 points
  • 6th 10 points
  • 7th 9 points
  • 8th 8 points
  • 9th 7 points
  • 10th 6 points
  • 11th 5 points