KTCC Season 2 || 16 drivers signed up. Still 8 places to grabOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter KamyKaze1098
  • 389 comments
  • 19,099 views
Maximum FLT/Famous In Denmark Racing

GTP Name:
Markhannu
PSN Name: Markhannu
Colors: undecided
Number Choice:
#7 #11

GTP Name: will sign up to GTP tonight
PSN Name: TinyNIDGE
Colors: undecided
Number Choice:
#14 #86

both will run the same car and will test this evening before deciding
 
On my way! 👍
 
Haha sorry I couldn't see the new room in the lobby list so I went away from the ps3 for a few mins and forgot to come back :dunce:

Ahh. I thought I scared you with my pace at National :p
 
judging by your pace at national kamy I vote to ban that track
 
judging by your pace at national kamy I vote to ban that track
Ahahahahahah.
I was faster there last season. I guess I can say thats my best track in the season.
 
well i seen you post a 59.3 dont know if you went faster before hand, best i managed was 1:00.2
 
That was last season pace there.
You have to work on setup and practice :)
 
yer ive worked on the setup abit, still needs some work, do you have the race calender so i can work on my setup for the first track
 
Could only manage a 59.5 at best, was getting huge oversteer on braking and huge understeer on corner exit - weirdly I don't get that at any other circuit despite using the same setup
 
Could only manage a 59.5 at best, was getting huge oversteer on braking and huge understeer on corner exit - weirdly I don't get that at any other circuit despite using the same setup
We need to have a team meeting where I share my setup. Or not so I can beat you :P
 
Maximum FLT/Famous In Denmark Racing

will use the Nissan Silvia
 
List updated

Team Six Stop Strategy

GTP Name: Andil || LANCER
GTP Name: KamyKaze1098 || LANCER
---------------------------------------------------------

Race Craft Motorsport

GTP Name: xflow1390 || RX7
GTP Name: DR_ingo5 || RX7
---------------------------------------------------------

Silver Star Motorsports

GTP Name: MatheusBond || INTEGRA
---------------------------------------------------------

O'ramaspeed

GTP Name: raceorama123432 || Silvia
---------------------------------------------------------

GTP Name: Litchi || RX7
---------------------------------------------------------

GTP Name: gtp_Tenderly || Lancer
---------------------------------------------------------

GTP Name: Dimse91 || Lancer
---------------------------------------------------------

Joest Racing

GTP Name: Toshost || Impreza
---------------------------------------------------------

GTP Name: BAKEMISTER || RX7
---------------------------------------------------------

GTP Name: ilias420 || Integra
---------------------------------------------------------

Maximum FLT/Famous In Denmark Racing

GTP Name: Markhannu || Silvia
GTP Name: will sign up to GTP tonight || Silvia


Car availiability:

Silvia || 1
Lancer || 0
Integra || 2
Scirocco|| 4
Impreza|| 3
RX7|| 0
 
I'm not doing anything else if there's a room up..?
 
Are the tracks for Monday night definatly Spa and brands hatch Indy?
 
Go on then, put us down for this then! :P
Humberside Racing will be racing this Season - but a 2 car grid may or may not be occurring...

GTP Name:
Scaniabebe
PSN Name: Scaniabebe
Car: 2004 Honda Integra Type R (DC5)
Colors: YET TO BE ANNOUNCED
Number Choice: #44, #99, #88
 
Maximum FLT/Famous In Denmark Racing
coulours French racing blue / black wheels
 
Are the tracks for Monday night definatly Spa and brands hatch Indy?
Yep. Thats the idea 👍

Go on then, put us down for this then! :p
Humberside Racing will be racing this Season - but a 2 car grid may or may not be occurring...
GTP Name: Scaniabebe
PSN Name: Scaniabebe
Car: 2004 Honda Integra Type R (DC5)
Colors: YET TO BE ANNOUNCED
Number Choice: #44, #99, #88
Great 👍

Maximum FLT/Famous In Denmark Racing
coulours French racing blue / black wheels
Added

Weird as no one choosed the Scirocco. It's really fast on straights and not so bad on corners. I would predict a win from it in Monza
 
Weird as no one choosed the Scirocco. It's really fast on straights and not so bad on corners. I would predict a win from it in Monza

FF suck

even if the car is fast, it will be boring to drive
 
Back