KTCC Season 2 || 16 drivers signed up. Still 8 places to grabOpen 

Schedule is up on OP. Only differences is a change to the 80's layout at Brands Hatch and the switch between Spa, Monza and Nurburgring GP/F in the schedule. Monza is now 2nd race of the season so FF drivers can have a track who is better for their cars earlier in the season. Better make sure setup is ready as that is the best oportunity, even if not the only one.

Schedule:

Races will be on Mondays. Pre-quallify at 20:20 if needed. Drivers in top 10 in the standings will be locked in for normal quallifying. First race will use Season 1 standings
Quallifying starts at 20:35 GMT. Race 1 has around 40 Km of race distance. Race 2 has 60 Km with a reverse grid from first race final positions.

Schedule_S2.png

EDIT: Also pole will award a point for the pole position. And there will be a dropped round sistem where the lower points round of a driver will be deducted from final standings. Will update OP accordingly

Last edited:
I won't be at home at the time of today's pre season test.
@Andil or @xflow1390 can you open a public room and host the test?? Use public so people don't have to add you.
Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

The silvia and rx7 seemed close in that race @GTPMcBride
keep at the tuning, hope u can get it to handle how u like it. but the silvia is loose compared to the rx7, I think mainly because the min df is alot higher on the rx7.
Although if u get any quicker were in trouble :scared:

Good pace tonight at both tracks, is going to be a very competitive season :D
Am not signed up so maybe Kamy will get me in as Reserve Driver??

I don't have much time to tune/test but I will see what I can do with this silvia, I feel its too slow to have downforce for the straights an its handling is already not soo good, better having a chance of overtaking in slipstream because it sure isn't going to out corner the RX7 or Lancia very difficult indeed.

Am using LowTurbo Stage 3 Engine an I have also used the rigidity improvement, can anyone say if rigidity help or not?

@xflow1390 they did but, I think you should try no downforce on RX7 it seems faster straightline. I think you have a very good setup on RX7 for short circuit seems very balanced with your downforce, but I try to to trail brake in an hope that the low downforce help on straight.

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't make it in time for the brands race, love the 80s variation!! Need to get some funds together to get the Scooby and then get some testing done!

I couldn't really get passed u on the straights tbh, and i was running min downforce.
So in a race there pretty even I think, as u can't actually overtake in a corner.
I did try with the rigidity improvement last season but can't remember off the top of my head if it was faster with or with out. Probs depends on your setup. I'll check next time I'm on.

I couldn't really get passed u on the straights tbh, and i was running min downforce.
So in a race there pretty even I think, as u can't actually overtake in a corner.
I did try with the rigidity improvement last season but can't remember off the top of my head if it was faster with or with out. Probs depends on your setup. I'll check next time I'm on.
I don't think low downforce will help here, straights are too short. Make it leaning to high, I think that will help.

Sorry guys only just got home so couldn't make it to testing, seems a few of you got out on track though!

Back