KTCC Season 2 || 16 drivers signed up. Still 8 places to grabOpen 

AUTOSPORT%20BANNER.jpg-for-web-large.jpg

Humberside Racing Confirm Two Drivers!

In recent moments, the papers have been signed for a second driver in the team. HSR will be running the 2004 Honda Integras with NGTC Engines - and with two very experienced drivers at the wheels - it appears HSR may be a large threat in their first Season of KTCC! They plan to announce the second driver on their website next Saturday!

AUTOSPORT%20BANNER.jpg-for-web-large.jpg

Humberside Racing Confirm Two Drivers!

In recent moments, the papers have been signed for a second driver in the team. HSR will be running the 2004 Honda Integras with NGTC Engines - and with two very experienced drivers at the wheels - it appears HSR may be a large threat in their first Season of KTCC! They plan to announce the second driver on their website next Saturday!
I reckon those Integra's will be lightning! :scared:

What time is the races on a Monday? am not home until 6.15, whats the chances of being reserve driver?

If so, count me in, an I would be happy to team up with Will (Litchi) but I would like black neon RX7 with yellow wheels to go with my Senna Karting Leathers.. ;)

Enjoyed testing today, in sector 1 the lancer was getting a 41 flat at Spa, compared to my 43.7ish although its down on middle sector a couple sec's

Spa 2.32.6xx PB

LOL just seen RX7 is unavailable lol, shame

Last edited:
Back