Kunos Reveals Assetto Corsa Competizione: Official Blancpain GT Game Coming This Summer

• Thread starter er185es
  • 729 comments
It will probably be like with AC. It also came later to consoles and was first only a PC title. I think they want to really amp up graphics and physics and will have to see if the current gen consoles can handle it. But for now they concentrate on the more resourceful platform and thats PC. My guess is that the game will not come out this year or if then nov-dec (full release that is, not early access). My guess would be early 2019. And if new consoles will hit late 2019 or early 2020 then we might not see ACC on current gen consoles.

Last edited:
It will probably be like with AC. It also came later to consoles and was first only a PC title. I think they want to really amp up graphics and physics and will have to see if the current gen consoles can handle it. But for now they concentrate on the more resourceful platform and thats PC. My guess is that the game will not come out this year or if then nov-dec (full release that is, not early access). My guess would be early 2019. And if new consoles will hit late 2019 or early 2020 then we might not see ACC on current gen consoles.

Yah!!.. I expect more or less that... too... I sincerely don´t care too much about the graphics being out of this world... (but a bit better is always good) from my experience on GTS online racing.. what I truly expect is an intelligent (with lots of AI "interference") implementation on the detection and penalization or bad and dirty racing online... not like IRacing or GTS or any other, but probably a Pioneer system that will make players feel that justice is served correctly.. when cars come into contact... and incorrect behavior on a online race happens...

...not like IRacing or GTS or any other, but probably a Pioneer system that will make players feel that justice is served correctly.. when cars come into contact... and incorrect behavior on a online race happens...
Kunos is hiring numerous sim racers around the globe to comprise that new system. If you intentionally collide with another driver or commit various other infractions, one of us shows up to your house and gives you a Karate Kid Crane kick as soon as you open the door. Now that is justice served. :D

Kunos is hiring numerous sim racers around the globe to comprise that new system. If you intentionally collide with another driver or commit various other infractions, one of us shows up to your house and gives you a Karate Kid Crane kick as soon as you open the door. Now that is justice served. :D
lol...

i'd love it
shouldn't be resourcewise so hard to implement it. its not like they need to do more than 12 car models or so.
content wise the game will be relatively sparse of course. how many tracks? 12,13?
it's what's under the hood that will define this game.
just drove the other day some GT3 cars in AC and man, they feel so great. love the fact that they use the same but improved physics engine for ACC.

I'm down for the NSX racing. I wasn't so keen on the new NSX when it first came out, but I have really grown to like it.

Felippe Kiss Hello Marco, I have a question that in a certain way is pertinent to the issue of licenses, Blancpain through its official twitter this weekend confirmed that Honda will be present with its NSX in the 24H stage of Spa, my question refers to , these car...Meer bekijken

Beheren

Leuk
· Beantwoorden · Vertaling bekijken · 1 d

Marco Massarutto
I can’t go deeply on details but our aim is to include all of them.

Wonder whether we will see gameplay for E3 this year or if the first ever showing of the game in motion will be on the 22th of June at the Misano race weekend.

Wonder whether we will see gameplay for E3 this year or if the first ever showing of the game in motion will be on the 22th of June at the Misano race weekend.
I recon the first showing will be at Misano for sure. I don't expect ACC at any gaming show this year. I expect to see them at SIM expos only until next year maybe.

He also said...

"Looking to efforts the team is doing for next milestone made me crying. I couldn’t be more proud to be part of this. Years and moments I will never forget."

I have this feeling that what is on the horizon may be enough to wipe my C:\ drive clean, to only have one sim installed again.

Although I could never delete AC, ACC could be the sim that stops me from bouncing between 4 sims and focus all my practice on one.

This war written before we had the news about E3 so he could not know. On their site it was clearly written that Misano was their date for first showing the game.
I know, I was quoting myself lol. Also I identify as a rusty beat up Lancia Delta not a he. :-)

Marco said in a casual facebook comment about console versions a couple hours ago: "As said, once main development will be completed, we'll evaluate if performance will be good enough for a porting on console. As you can imagine, it's what we aim for."

Latest Posts

Back