LA Motor show & GT5P launch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter craste
  • 9 comments
  • 1,091 views
definitely.It comes coz Nissan and Polyphony too stick each other
 
I hope so. I really like the new Z.
 
Hopefully it will be in there Friday morning.:)
 
well as we know kaz likes to surprise people so hey guess we all just gotta wait and see and hope. im not a big nissan fan but more cars to drive the better. ;)
 
I don't care for the roof line! It looks like the R35 but way steeper.
 
Love the 350Z, and this looks nice too.
Don't like that front bumper though.

Can't wait to see Nismo's version.
 
It may grow on me like alot of cars have but on first impressions I'm not impressed, Is this just me or does anybody else not like the new look?
 
I really doubt we will see this car on GT5:P because EA has the license to use this car on NFS:Undercover
 
Back