Lack of wheel settings

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by andyparks, Oct 9, 2017.

1. andyparks

andyparks

Where are the wheel settings for steering wheels..I've lowered feed back to 1 and it still seams too strong

2. Rodgerzzz

Rodgerzzz

Seems a few people are having this issue and there's no where in the menu where you can adjust the wheel force... I'm getting frustrated by it at present as my T150 feels like I'm trying to drag a bag of cement through treacle.

3. rui10

rui10

Really is so hard?? I was going to buy the T150, but now I have a lot of doubt...

4. USPBauer24

USPBauer24

I hope there are full force feedback controls in the complete release of the game and that this demo just has a sample. Two sliders is not enough.

5. andyparks

andyparks

It's like driving a car with no power steering

6. super_gt

super_gt

I have T150 for almost two years and I have played Assetto Corsa/Project CARS1 and 2/LFS/Game Stock Car at maximum force feedback settings and I never felt the force feedback to be so strong,quite the opposite I always think the power is not enough.

7. mattikake

mattikake

Great init? FFB for men.

I'm from a karting background and simply can't deal with something you don't have to wrestle. If you arms don't ache, you're not going fast enough.

8. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO

Right before starting the race, go to settings, way down to detailed settings. There you have 2 options to tinker with.

Came here to get help. Again. :)

I have mine set to 2/2 as 5/5 (standard setting) is breaking me thumbs on a t300rs.

Maybe some users can provide additional information on that.

9. andyparks

andyparks

Them 2 settings don't do any thing

10. USPBauer24

USPBauer24

Those two settings are very limited and barely seem to reduce the weight when cornering.

11. Rodgerzzz

Rodgerzzz

Yep they adjust adjust detail and responsiveness to your inputs... a master scale adjuster would be the ideal solution but apparently its nowhere to be found.