Lack of wheel settings

• Thread starter andyparks
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
andyparks
Where are the wheel settings for steering wheels..I've lowered feed back to 1 and it still seams too strong

Seems a few people are having this issue and there's no where in the menu where you can adjust the wheel force... I'm getting frustrated by it at present as my T150 feels like I'm trying to drag a bag of cement through treacle.

I hope there are full force feedback controls in the complete release of the game and that this demo just has a sample. Two sliders is not enough.

Seems a few people are having this issue and there's no where in the menu where you can adjust the wheel force... I'm getting frustrated by it at present as my T150 feels like I'm trying to drag a bag of cement through treacle.
I have T150 for almost two years and I have played Assetto Corsa/Project CARS1 and 2/LFS/Game Stock Car at maximum force feedback settings and I never felt the force feedback to be so strong,quite the opposite I always think the power is not enough.

Right before starting the race, go to settings, way down to detailed settings. There you have 2 options to tinker with.

Came here to get help. Again. :)

I have mine set to 2/2 as 5/5 (standard setting) is breaking me thumbs on a t300rs.

Maybe some users can provide additional information on that.

Right before starting the race, go to settings, way down to detailed settings. There you have 2 options to tinker with.

Came here to get help. Again. :)

I have mine set to 2/2 as 5/5 (standard setting) is breaking me thumbs on a t300rs.

Maybe some users can provide additional information on that.

Those two settings are very limited and barely seem to reduce the weight when cornering.

Those two settings are very limited and barely seem to reduce the weight when cornering.

Yep they adjust adjust detail and responsiveness to your inputs... a master scale adjuster would be the ideal solution but apparently its nowhere to be found.

Back