Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary - Veneno (Lambo's fastest car ever!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RocZX
  • 307 comments
  • 41,483 views
Wow!!! Exciting times! Rumor is 3 examples, all already sold!
 
Oh my god.
 
Not sure what to say about. It certainly looks extreme enough...
 
lamborghinivenenooficia.jpg

lamborghinivenenooficia.jpg

lamborghiniveneno54.jpg
 
Robin.
A tractor would be brilliant :lol:

I kinda wanted a modern take on the Countach but I guess that statement rules that out.

A new Countach sounds deliteful and that Miura concept would be fine as well.
 
That thing is insane... I love it!

Its a fine example of what Lamborghini is all about.
 
Really complex. It's great.
 
Hard to believe that's road legal as well. Definitely looks like Lamborghini decided to take what they developed off the Sesto Elemento & apply it to the Aventador with the dial cranked to 11.
 
Oh. My. God. Totally sexy.
 
That looks... quite a bit more than a modified Aventador.

:lol:





Looks insane, though. Love it.
 
Looks like the Elemento took some chemicals and a Aventador's chassis and mutated into a monster.... A beautiful, artistic and a LM racer looking work of art.

And Happy Birthday Lamborghini! :D:tup:
 
I think I would poop myself if I saw that on the street. $20 someone gets pulled over if they try driving that in my area just because it doesn't look street legal.
 
That looks impressive, right out of a sci-fi movie. I like it.

Track duty only?
 
Evil looking creation. Wildest bull ever made.
 
Looks pretty cool. Cross between Audi R18 and Zonda R.
 
Insane 1980's Lambo logic is back from the looks of it!
 
They seem to have made something akin to a Zonda R, for the road, with a Lamborghini body.
 
At first it shocked me a bit and then I thought it was a fake (I still don't buy that "Only 3 units made" bit). But each time I looked at it I got more and more seduced by it. That LMP-esque fin, the spoiler, the overfenders, AND THOSE FREAKIN' FIGHTER-JET SWITCHES!!!

I...cannnot do anything but clap at Lamborghini. They make good looking cars nowadays (since the Audi takeover I mean) but finally they made something I wanna have sex with...(there, I said it!!! :lol:).
 
That looks impressive, right out of a sci-fi movie. I like it.

Track duty only?
It will be street legal according to reports.
 
3 doesn't make sense to me, for any reason. But it does fit the less than 20 rumor we were hearing.

The one being shown at Geneva is gray, but the leaked scan says it will only be available in the colors of the Italian flag. So unless they are painting this gray one, and sending it to the customer, that's 4 units.

I unno. I can see this being a 20 stretch, but not a 3 piece.

EDIT - Gray model is a test model, and will not be sold, according to this leaked and then pulled Sunday Times article.
 
Last edited:
So how does one reserve such a car? I'd assume you have to be more than just a person with enough money, I really don't know.
 
So how does one reserve such a car? I'd assume you have to be more than just a person with enough money, I really don't know.
Very high profile client, most likely. Same with Ferrari.
 
Please god say those images are leaked... :bowdown: :drool: :bowdown: :drool:

...and... road legal¿¡ :crazy:

Any word on specs?
 
Last edited:
Holy 🤬

Looks like Lamborghini decided to spike the drink of the designer like they did in the old days.

Holy 🤬 that thing is amazing. But how is it even street legal.

It looks like they made an LMP1 car styled off of a Sesto Elemento and put it on the chassis of an Aventador.

Totally totally insane; but that's perfect.

Lamborghini is about being totally completely mad as 🤬 and this car epitomizes that. What a machine, what a way to celebrate.
 
Please god say those images are leaked... :bowdown: :drool: :bowdown: :drool:

...and... road legal¿¡ :crazy:

Any word on specs?

6.5 litre V12
7 speed manual
740bhp
0-60 Under 3 Seconds
220 mph
Carbon Fiber Aventador chassis

$4.6 million a piece, all sold.
 
DeathSmiles
6.5 litre V12
7 speed manual
740bhp
0-60 Under 3 Seconds
220 mph
Carbon Fiber Aventador chassis

$4.6 million a piece, all sold.

:bowdown:
 
That is the most vulgar looking thing I've seen in quite a while. At least the specs are impressive, but 4,6 million for such a monstrosity? Yeah, I'm not missing anything.
 
Bram Turismo
That is the most vulgar looking thing I've seen in quite a while. At least the specs are impressive, but 4,6 million for such a monstrosity? Yeah, I'm not missing anything.

:lol:
 
Back