• 17 comments
Cape Verde
Praia
000.jpg

000.jpg

000.jpg

000.jpg

lamborghini-centenario-09.jpg

http://www.worldcarfans.com/1160301104585/lamborghini-centenario-races-into-geneva-with-770-hp

This is quite possibly the worst looking car Lamborghini have made. Although I quite like the car's HUD, especially the tachometer.

I'm sorry but its not that ugly. I don't particularly like it, but its not that ugly.

I'm sorry but its not that ugly. I don't particularly like it, but its not that ugly.
I think, compared to their other production cars, it is. To me it just looks like another Veneno.

It's been confirmed as coming to the next Forza (which is probably Horizon 3) as the cover car.

I've expressed my views on this car in another thread already... Really don't like the look at all, but I still like Lamborghini so I'll vote it in.

Well, to tell the truth, the car looks like a flagship Lamborghini.It definitely looks outstanding, but at
the same time it is somewhat calm and smooth.
I don't know...I like it, but i would like to see it in a normal color.
Which for me is weird because i usually like carbon fiber pattern all over the car.
But not on this one.

Well, to tell the truth, the car looks like a flagship Lamborghini.It definitely looks outstanding, but at
the same time it is somewhat calm and smooth.
I don't know...I like it, but i would like to see it in a normal color.
Which for me is weird because i usually like carbon fiber pattern all over the car.
But not on this one.

Maybe a different color will help me to see it in a better light... As it stands right now all carboned out, I hate it.

Despite what I said above which I still stand behind, I do actually like this car for the most part...indeed every picture posted except for the one that is above the dashboard picture. I don't look pop-up spoilers much and I don't like that one. I'd hope that maybe this would be the last car in this style and maybe go back to the mix of savage beauty they used to do.

Final verdict: Very cool car, lose the spoiler or replace with a big fixed one just to look even more menacing.

Latest Posts

Back