Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 145 comments
But isn't the Urus facing the exact same issue? SUV market is arguably even more occupied by VW brands than GT.

Hence my hypothesis that Lamborghini is the Pontiac of VAG right now. Aside from the crazy styling, they can't do much because the other bread and butter brands have vehicles that are more easily marketed to regular folks. I think you'd have to be downright insane to choose it over a Bentyaga, let alone a Cayenne or Touraeg.

In before this becomes the next hot thing in the Forza car wishlist thread.

So, apparently, this has been leaked...

centenariEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.jpg

It still looks awful.

It's an oversized Huracan, with Aventador doors and Asterion/Huracan wheels. Ew.

at least its not as bad as the Veneno though right

nvm it's a pile of trash

Last edited:
This is worse than Veneno. Apart from looking bad, its just uninspired at best. Veneno has the design flow and i think its looking good. Centenario, on the other hand, felt lazy.

Veneno has the design flow and i think its looking good.

The Veneno was Lamborghini saying "YOU WANT ANGLES AND POLYGONS? WE'LL GIVE YOU ANGLES AND POLYGONS", making it literally look like a mess.

Honestly, the last really cool looking Lamborghini was the Murcielago SV. The Huracan is too subdued for a Lamborghini, and the Aventador is full of ANGLES AND POLYGONS

The Veneno was Lamborghini saying "YOU WANT ANGLES AND POLYGONS? WE'LL GIVE YOU ANGLES AND POLYGONS", making it literally look like a mess.

Honestly, the last really cool looking Lamborghini was the Murcielago SV. The Huracan is too subdued for a Lamborghini, and the Aventador is full of ANGLES AND POLYGONS

Well with Winkelmann now off to Audi and Domenicali in as Lambo CEO, it'll be interesting to see where they go from here.
http://gtspirit.com/2016/02/23/stefano-domenicali-becomes-new-president-ceo-lamborghini/

Veneno has a design theme all over the body. I think is good, although i agreed its not as natural and good looking as Murci SV. But hey, its Lamborghini and its characteristics.

This Centenario is just plain bland and disconnected.

It looks like one of those knock off replicas where someone has put random parts of different models together and they don't quite fit properly. Those two lower side fins look terrible.

Seems the Lamborghini designers is trying to finish off the remaining drugs they had leftover following the Veneno and Egoista projects.

I remember the scene in trainspotting where Obi Wan craps out his pill and has to dive in the toilet to find it, I truly believe the same sort of decision making has been applied here.

It's a render by Autobild.de

Thank goodness, otherwise it would be the first Lamborghini I would truly find hideous.

I remember the scene in trainspotting where Obi Wan craps out his pill and has to dive in the toilet to find it, I truly believe the same sort of decision making has been applied here.

You mean Ewan Mcgregor?

Obi Wan? Can't he have just used the force to get the pill back. ;)

I think they should go back to organic styling, similar to their first cars. It's time for a change as the geometric look has come to its natural conclusion.

Is this the aventador replacement? or is it the random Lambo concept for a motor show tradition.

Back