Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 499 comments
It will be interesting to see just how close it is to the R8. LP-600 sounds about right, though đź‘Ť

You can never be sure with the rumours, but yeah- I bet the Lamborghini will be a little more powerful and maybe a bit lighter.

I'd actually take the R8 to be honest

Pretty mean baby Lamborghini. I dig it. I sure want to see what the final product will be like. Not beautiful by any stretch, but I kind of like this more than I do the Gallardo.

Autobild render of the car:
Lamborghini-Cabrera-Zeichnung-729x486-4f623114651c1141.jpg

Lamborghini-Cabrera-Zeichnung-729x486-428b436f0ce71d49.jpg

I don't like the back and the side....it looks conservative especially the side intake....it looks cheap :yuck:

Looks to much like the gallardo. It should be all new like the Aventador, new engine, new gearbox and a design based off the Aventador (or sesto elemento). After all the Veneno is an Extreme version of the Aventador.

Then what every they come up with should convert to the next R8.

What car are you looking at? It has styling cues taken directly from the Aventador. The mechanics are supposed to be just like the Aventador's as well. An engine update from the previous design but with all new components to go along with the supposedly 7-speed DCT, and aluminum & carbon fiber body.
Lamborghini-Cabrera-CSP-001.jpg

Lamborghini-Cabrera-CSP-003_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

To me, it still looks like a gallardo in a CF Body kit. (But only saw the first set that looks extremely shopped) looks better but its a facelift 2.0. Not as bad as porsche though.

Tbh looks a little like the murcialago too

Lamborghini has been falling behind the curve recently. If this cant keep up with a 458 the brand will be solidified as a posers-only club.

Lamborghini has been falling behind the curve recently. If this cant keep up with a 458 the brand will be solidified as a posers-only club.
The Superleggera could keep with the 458. This is lighter, faster, & finally equipped with DCT. It should be capable of hanging with the Speciale.

I hope they drop the AWD already. If Ferrari can still make a head-turner while still having a excellent handling RWD car while Lamborghini can't (or is Audi pushing AWD on all Lambos?), then I think they should change that bull emblem to something else. Joking of course. Seriously though, I would love to see another RWD Lambo.

I hope they drop the AWD already. If Ferrari can still make a head-turner while still having a excellent handling RWD car while Lamborghini can't (or is Audi pushing AWD on all Lambos?), then I think they should change that bull emblem to something else. Joking of course. Seriously though, I would love to see another RWD Lambo.
lamborghini-galardo-drifting-2.jpg

21-05-12-Jon-Olsson-Lamborghini-Gallardo.jpg

Your argument is invalid.

Not really understanding Keef's post as Olsson's cars are all AWD models & the drivertrain splits the power at 30/70.
AWD has been apart of the brand since the Diablo & there have been RWD Gallardos and still are.... Not sure what Ferrari has anything to do with it since they went the route of AWD with the FF.

AWD has been apart of the brand since the Diablo & there have been RWD Gallardos and still are.... Not sure what Ferrari has anything to do with it since they went the route of AWD with the FF.
There was only one and apparently it was done to honor their senior test driver or something. I don't remember his title. Valentino Balboni.

Those are official Lamborghini videos. I'm guessing the plot is that those kids are snooping around the factory hoping to find this new Lamborghini. At this rate, we'll see it in 10 years

Back