Lamborghini in GT5!

• Thread starter Nicksfix
  • 797 comments
-> I'm not holding my breath too much, despite with the upfront showing of Lambo's within these leaks. I'm pretty confident that more will show up within a year when GT5 finally gets released.

I'm sad that they didn't do the LP400S, LP5000S, and/or the LP5000 QV!

I would love to have driven all the different variants of the Countach!

Funny thing is the newer the Countach the slower the car. Handling and cornering got better with age but the car got heavier and aerodynamically more inefficient thus the slower top speed.

Some say the original is the purest of them all. I must be one of the few that's actually partial to the 25th Anniversary a model that despite its seemingly collector sounding name is the one that was built the most.

That said if I had to have two I'd go with the 25th Anniv. Fuel injected vs the 5000QV with carbs and see who wins.

Well Countach '88 25th Anniv is standard, and there is a Diablo in the form of the Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) from the Japanese version of GT3 which is better than nothing.

Strange they used a GT3 car though since GT3 had no photomode... I guess the garage dealership models are probably the same as photomode so the car should be on the same level as other standards.

If this has been posted (then forgive me) but yeah a comeback from GT3 the JLOC Nomad Diable is back in.

Kinda sad that this is the Diablo we are getting. Just the Nomad race car from GT3. Not even a Diablo road car, even as standard? Not meaning to nitpick but I was really expecting a Diablo road car in considering how iconic it is, and the fact that they finally got the Lamborghini license. One of my favorite cars will be missed. :(
md_Lamborghini_Diablo_SV_-_%28silver%29_front_left_2_%28Docklands,_Vic,_19_April_09%29.JPG

1994_thirty_purple_lamborghini_diablo_se30_1-568-426.jpg

The Lamborghini list isn't what I thought it would be, but I won't lose sleep over it. A Diablo road car would have been a nice touch to it.

I've used the JGTC Diablo extensively, and I will say that I'm curious to see if they did anything to it to upgrade it. Even among the occasionally shaky GT3-era cars, the Nomad Diablo doesn't hold up very well.

What's the point of Modeling only the super expensive special edition of the Muira,Where is the cheaper regular edition . 👎

I was hoping to see the Reventon in the list as well. Oh well, perhaps GT6 will have more Lambos.

Does the wings at the side of the mucielago go up, in some of the videos i've seen it doesn't. Edit: Ah, yes vents is the word not wings, just forgot the word:]

Last edited:
Whilst I'm dissapointed that the Reventon isn't in the game it isn't my favourite car of theirs. That would be the Muira, (which is in!) LM002, or the 70s Countach. It's still a good start for the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used the JGTC Diablo extensively, and I will say that I'm curious to see if they did anything to it to upgrade it. Even among the occasionally shaky GT3-era cars, the Nomad Diablo doesn't hold up very well.
Any one got a pic of the JGTC Diablo?
Thanks.👍

Kinda sad that this is the Diablo we are getting. Just the Nomad race car from GT3. Not even a Diablo road car, even as standard? Not meaning to nitpick but I was really expecting a Diablo road car in considering how iconic it is, and the fact that they finally got the Lamborghini license. One of my favorite cars will be missed. :(

1994_thirty_purple_lamborghini_diablo_se30_1-568-426.jpg

Oh, I wish that Diablo SE30 was in the game. Love it.
See it in action, while listening to some awesome music:

Damn I gotta say I'm not a big Lambo fan or ever was, but those Murcielagos are lookin' and sounding noiceeeee.

Shame the Miura is not the revised and upgraded SV from 71, woulda been cheaper in game, and come in more colors!

Last edited:
I was literally RAGEING when I found out the diablo wasn't going to be in GT5, I absolutely love the '01 Diablo's the dashboards are soo much nicer than the older models and the rims it's just simply a beautiful car and it's a real downfall that it's not in the game even if there were a '92 diablo I'd be happy even if it were standard.

I was literally RAGEING when I found out the diablo wasn't going to be in GT5, I absolutely love the '01 Diablo's the dashboards are soo much nicer than the older models and the rims it's just simply a beautiful car and it's a real downfall that it's not in the game even if there were a '92 diablo I'd be happy even if it were standard.

Exactely my feelings bro, vote for some Lambos in this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132691

Back