Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
i'll race, but i can't paint !!!!!
and @llNovall has already spoilt me with good looking cars, so my expectations are high.
are there teams?
Glad to have you basswerks1. I'll work you up a livery in the next few days with your number 868. If there is specific livery you would like re-created, just pm me a picture.
As for teams, it's only in livery themes and tuning/testing help. No points will be kept for teams in this series. Glad to have you.

Go ahead and add me to the grid. I will let you know if things get in the way of making the race.

That being said, if you get a full grid and we have reserves that really want to commit I will be fine with moving to a reserve spot.

Go ahead and add me to the grid. I will let you know if things get in the way of making the race.

That being said, if you get a full grid and we have reserves that really want to commit I will be fine with moving to a reserve spot.
Awesome Moby45. No need to run a time trial as I know your pace. You will slot in as a PRO Class driver. Will you be rendering a livery, or would you like me to get one together for you? Let me know, and looking forward to racing you.:cheers:

Awesome Moby45. No need to run a time trial as I know your pace. You will slot in as a PRO Class driver. Will you be rendering a livery, or would you like me to get one together for you? Let me know, and looking forward to racing you.:cheers:

Let me examine my current livery and see if I can adjust it to fit the guidelines. I will let you know soon. I need to look through the teams.

Let me examine my current livery and see if I can adjust it to fit the guidelines. I will let you know soon. I need to look through the teams.
Sounds good.

In regards to teams, as mentioned to basswerks1, teams for this series are more for aesthetics, on track help/cooperation, and tuning tips/testing. No team points will be kept for this series.

Sounds good.

In regards to teams, as mentioned to basswerks1, teams for this series are more for aesthetics, on track help/cooperation, and tuning tips/testing. No team points will be kept for this series.

What I meant was I needed to look through the real world teams to see if any could match a current livery I have. OR are we not doing real world teams and just making uniform liveries?

What I meant was I needed to look through the real world teams to see if any could match a current livery I have. OR are we not doing real world teams and just making uniform liveries?
Gotcha, I misunderstood. Either way is fine..your welcome to replicate a real world team livery and adapt it to the livery standards or create your own team and sponsor within the standards.

7BF109F9-A25F-4C40-B74A-A13329D363B2.jpeg.jpg

Lamborghini Super Trofeo
Event #1, Friday
December 20th, 2019
9:00pm est
Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Time of Day: 17:00 Evening
Conditions: Clear
Qualifying: 15 min
Race 1 Laps: 30 min
Race 2 Laps: 30 min

-Vehicle to be used:
Gr. 3 Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Tuning Permitted
Racing Medium tires
Specs very close to Real World Car:
623hp maximum (power level 2/108%)
2791lbs weight minimum (103%)
Light Damage
-3x Tire wear/4x Fuel Consumption requiring pitstop strategies
-Penalties OFF (Steward and Peer Governed)

*Fuel Consumption and Tire wear will be a factor requiring a pit strategy.

Linked below is the first post with Lobby Settings (Tab 1.4) and all other necessary series details:
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Details and Info

Start getting some laps in.
Confirmation to Attend post will be listed on the Friday before Race Night, December 13th as a reminder, however, confirmations will be accepted at any time. Be sure to reply to secure your spot on the grid.

Last edited:
Team OuttaSight Motorsports have joined forces with RedBull to join the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup in the Pro-Class catigory. The color scheme is used to show off their new beverage RedBull Alt. Redbull with the rush of Heavy Metal inspired flavours.

Currently fielding one car. Driver is Moby45.

full

Team OuttaSight Motorsports have joined forces with RedBull to join the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup in the Pro-Class catigory. The color scheme is used to show off their new beverage RedBull Alt. Redbull with the rush of Heavy Metal inspired flavours.

Currently fielding one car. Driver is Moby45.

full
Awesome livery Moby45. Great job.:cheers:
2 very small details:
-Black mirrors
-Clear headlight lenses
Other than that, perfect!!👍

Post a picture of the revised version, and I'll get it added to the driver profile page.

I'd prefer to keep everything in line, but since we have the banners, numberplates and winglets, I'll let the mirrors slide:cheers:

Appreciate it :)

As for the headlights, I forgot they had the yellow tint on them. This was an only livery that I stripped down to the base and "re-created" it to match the current standards. I just forgot to go back in and change the headlights back. Probably will do that tonight.

GTP_GUIDO has some pace with this Lambo:tup:
Great job on the liveries fellas. I know the standards can be a bit nit picky, but when we get the races going and play back the replays, it makes it all very much worth it. Thanks for putting in the time on the details.

It is no problem at all. Standards are fine to have. But I will always push the envelope a little bit because my livery making skills are lackluster. Not to mention any league modeled after a real life series I will always point out things that are allowed in real life versus online. LOL

It looks like this will be pretty fun to do. I need to check out the setups page and add some to the car. Do a little bit of testing. I am kind of happy that setups are allowed. I am NOT well versed in setting up a car but a lot of times the cars can be more fun and better to drive after a few things have been changed from stock game set. This Lambo suffers from crazy snap oversteer. A simple setup should be able to fix that.

Will we have Pro and Am points separated?

edited*

It is no problem at all. Standards are fine to have. But I will always push the envelope a little bit because my livery making skills are lackluster. Not to mention any league modeled after a real life series I will always point out things that are allowed in real life versus online. LOL

It looks like this will be pretty fun to do. I need to check out the setups page and add some to the car. Do a little bit of testing. I am kind of happy that setups are allowed. I am well versed in setting up a car but a lot of times the cars can be more fun and better to drive after a few things have been changed from stock game set. This Lambo suffers from crazy snap oversteer. A simple setup should be able to fix that.

Will we have Pro and Am points separated?
I agree completely, and yes there will be seperate points for each class, but scored on same sheet. Basically I average finish positions of both races for all drivers, then award points to the highest average placers on down for each class. I'll post a mock Scoresheet later

Alright Gents, here is a mock Scoresheet to show how the racing and classes will be scored.

Driver finishing positions for each race are totaled then averaged to establish an average finish position for each driver. Points will then be awarded to the finishing positions in each Class seperate of each other.
Screenshot_20191204-194946_Sheets.jpg

In this example, 2 drivers were tied in finishing positions within the same class. When this happens, the total race times of each driver from both races will be added together for a time total. The driver with the lowest corrected total time will be awarded the higher placement.

Back