• 690 comments
Driver: basswerks1/basswerks1
Race Team: P1 Motorsports
Sponsor: Tampa Vascular Surgery
Car Number: 868
Driver Class: PRO AM
20191205_105138.jpg

20191205_105003.jpg

Tampa Vascular Surgery, a known sponsor and entrant in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge under team TPC Racing, has decided to expand their sponsorship and race support role with an entry into the upcoming Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup Series. They will be partnering with Lamborghini Broward out of Ft Lauderdale for vehicle care and maintenance, and P1 Motorsports based out of England for race support and logistics. The team will be contracting their ace driver @basswerks1 from the Porsche series to pilot the "GOT VEINS?" liveried Lamborghini Huracan' GT3 in the hope of capturing a PRO AM Class Championship in the inaugural season of the GT Sport Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series. This will be the 2nd of a 2 car team supported by P1 Motorsports and Lamborghini Broward, the other being the Chupacabra liveried Huracan driven by @USERID_77a23 . P1 Motorsports is optimistic of a strong showing from both of their drivers competing in the the PRO AM Class.
1st race is Friday, December 20th at Monza.

*The driver profile page has been updated with Moby45 and basswerks1 profiles.*

Last edited:
Driver: basswerks1/basswerks1
Race Team: P1 Motorsports
Sponsor: Tampa Vascular Surgery
Car Number: 868
Driver Class: PRO AM
View attachment 871359
View attachment 871358
Tampa Vascular Surgery, a known sponsor and entrant in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge under team TPC Racing, has decided to expand their sponsorship and race support role with an entry into the upcoming Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup Series. They will be partnering with Lamborghini Broward out of Ft Lauderdale for vehicle care and maintenance, and P1 Motorsports based out of England for race support and logistics. The team will be contracting their ace driver @basswerks1 from the Porsche series to pilot the "GOT VEINS?" liveried Lamborghini Huracan' GT3 in the hope of capturing a PRO AM Class Championship in the inaugural season of the GT Sport Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series. This will be the 2nd of a 2 car team supported by P1 Motorsports and Lamborghini Broward, the other being the Chupacabra liveried Huracan driven by USERID_77a23. P1 Motorsports is optimistic of a strong showing from both of their drivers competing in the the PRO AM Class.
1st race is Friday, December 20th at Monza.

*The driver profile page has been updated with Moby45 and basswerks1 profiles.*

1 thing. Yellow headlamps. HAHAHA J/K :D:D:lol::cheers:

Copy, I will look forward to the season start as I am in the off season in the series I normally compete in, got the VRR Suzuka 1000km to do next week, and then your series every once in a while. Will be a good fill in series for me.

SDM_Viper

I’m interested @llNovall
Awesome TomMang_68:tup: Glad to have you! You will be placed in the PRO AM Class to start the season based off prior knowledge racing with you. Please render a PRO AM and PRO version of your livery in the event a class change is needed after results and data is collected in Event #1. Post you team name, sponsor name, and a picture here in the thread when your done your livery and I will add it to the driver profile page. The livery standards are in the first post, Tab 3.2. Going to be a fun opening season:cheers:

Last edited:
I may be interested...
I like it:cheers:. Let me know if I can answer any questions for ya. The car spec for the series may seem a bit strong, and in stock setup can be a challenge, but with a good tune (some good tunes from Priano and other popular tuning garages are listed in the 1st post) this Bull can be tamed and is surprisingly very fun to drive. Also, the livery standards for the series are listed with reference pictures for both classes in the 1st post, Tab 3.2. I would be placing you in the PRO AM class based on knowledge from racing with you should you join us for certain. (Render a PRO AM and PRO version of your livery in the event a class change is needed after results and data is collected in Event #1 at Monza) Hope to have you confirm your sign up and join the roster:cheers:

If we are doing teams in this series I’m open for recruitment
It's more for aesthetics, tuning/testing help, and on track cooperation. No points will be kept for this one. But, the more allies on track you have could only be better, and it just looks good..lol. BTW, I know @stelephant has his livery made and is under OMG Motorsports already. No pressure deciding who to sign with:tup:

I would like to compete in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series and agree to create and adhere to the livery uniformity standard of the series.
I will send the time trial results soon
Welcome to the Lamborghini Super Trofeo series. I will be keeping my eye out for your pm with your time trial results. Once your time trial is complete, please reference the first post in this thread, Tab 3.2, for livery standards and requirements to begin your series livery. Also, submit a photo of your final livery rendering with team and sponsorship names and your PSN ID, and I will update the driver profile page with your car and info. Lastly, be sure to set the power and weight to series specs, and check out the tuning links (Tab 3.3) for a list of popular tunes for this car if your interested. Glad to have you on the roster, and looking forward to racing with you on the 20th for Event#1. Hoping to have a practice room or two open throughout the next 2 weeks.

The roster is starting to take shape nicely Gentlemen. PRO AM should be a highly contested class of the series with 9 drivers so far with time trials quite close to one another. On the PRO side we have 6 drivers so far with a 1.3 second spread on the time trial from fastest to slowest...could come down to who's stronger at what tracks. Either way, should be some good, clean, and competitive racing...especially looking forward to how the second race using reverse grid will mix things up with traffic involved. The 20th is approaching..hopefully we grab a few more drivers, but as it stands we should have a good start to the season. See you all on track for practice sessions and Race Night.:cheers:

Nice job on the livery. The driver profile page has been updated with your entry.

@DesertPenguin @Mark Elman @Whitey093
Less than 2 weeks to go before the season opener. Please submit your livery and driver info when you get a chance so I can complete the driver Profiles page to include all drivers signed into the series.
For all the drivers who have completed their liveries, great job and thanks for taking the time on the details. Really looking forward to getting the series started. Below is the drivers profile page for an updated rundown of our roster.
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Drivers Profile Page

Last edited:
Back