Lamborghini URUS SUV

• Thread starter el fayce
  • 187 comments
Bahrain
Island In The Sun
Select Lamborghini clientele were invited to a special preview event in New York recently to guage
reaction of a potential new third model.
Unable to keep quiet, extensive details have spilled out via social media.
Described by one of the pre-show guests,
Bryan Salamone, as a Cherry Red 4x4, the vehicle is on its way to Beijing for its world premiere at Auto China late next month

this is old leaked pictures of a Lamborghini SUV the real car details probably is not close from this
1800082002489599996.jpg

lowphotos

Last edited:
I love car manufacturer's mentalities these days.

"Hey, do we make this kind of car?"
"no"
"God damn, better start then"

Well they have made the LM002 before, though. So they do have some "previous experience" with SUVs. Although that was a failed military bid, essentially. But hey, had a Countach V-12! Or a larger V-12 from a Powerboat.

lm002.jpg

Unfortunately, this isn't even surprising. I'll be waiting for the day Ferrari makes one of these. Hell, maybe McLaren will join in on the easy money.

i was researching more and rumors says there is two engines type for this car
yes you probably guessed it a v10 engine and a v12
if that is true i wonder how it expensive would it be

InvincibleM5
The good thing is that people loves to buy SUV these days. The not-so-good thing is, why SUV?

Mostly because you only need half a brain to drive one.

Curbs? Oh its ok if I hit that, it won't hurt. Backed into someone in a parking lot? Oh it's ok it only scratched my bumper. SUVs are too forgiving to drivers so they get numbed down and forget to pay attention to things someone would in a normal car.

Mostly because you only need half a brain to drive one.

Curbs? Oh its ok if I hit that, it won't hurt. Backed into someone in a parking lot? Oh it's ok it only scratched my bumper. SUVs are too forgiving to drivers so they get numbed down and forget to pay attention to things someone would in a normal car.

Thats why I'd get a Jeep or Truck and put one of these on the rear:

11561.02.jpg

No harm done.

As long as it allows them to keep making supercars It's not a terrible idea, not my favorite but if its what it takes to keep their budget up than so be it.

Seeing how Audi owns Lambo, they would built it on a Q3 or 5 frame and body. It would be the same thing they did with the Porsche SUV.

Couldn't possibly do any worse than the Porsche Cayenne.

To be honest, at first I went yuck! Without thinking. I guessed I wouldn't like it, but it actually looks quite good.

I know that, strictly speaking, it isn't that fast; but it still kind of scares me to see a Hummer-shaped-and-sized thing accelerate that quickly while making that noise.

that would be crazy if it has the Aventador engine like 180+ mph in a SUV....where are going with that speed ? Jail?

Furtherdetails divulged by another pre-show guest,Ed Bolian, on his personal blog are more forthcoming. Unfortunately,the page has since been removed,but not before the key details could be harvested.

Bolian states the Lamborghini SUV has a body silhouette that is similar to the BMW X6. In fact,the unofficial renderings published by Quattroroute magazine show this quite well,although there are many details that are different. Overall size is the same size as the Audi Q7 which raises the question if its based on VW Group PL71 SUV platform. Previous reports have said the SUV will use a modified version the Porsche Cayenne and Volkswagen Touareg platform.

The SUV is very muscular and has a some what high ride height although the carbon fiber body kit makes it appear closer to the ground. Full LED headlights define the Estoque like front end while the rear end displays four trapezoidal exhaust tips which are integrated flush with the rear bumper diffuser. Side mirrors incorporate some kind of video camera system.

Wheels are 24-inches in diameter and incorporate a carbon fiber design similar to the Aventador J but still an all-new design never seen before. Brakes are naturally carbon-ceramic.

Inside,the four seats are similar to those seen inthe Sesto Elemento concept and the cabin is bisected by a high center console that extends between the two rear passengers. Carbon fiber trim abounds.
http://www.worldcarfans.com/112040643164/lamborghini-suv-privately-previewed-in-new-york---details

Last edited:
Reminds me of the BMW X6, and the frontside in the OP looks similar to the Porsche Cayenne.

rumors says that Lamborghini well change the company name to Deimos
Lamborghini and Audi isn't that stupid to change a big brand name to something new
maybe it's the name of the new SUV that fit more right ?

Where did you read that Lamborghini was changing it's name ?

I saw they trademarked the name Deimos, but it said it was for an new model or concept.

I don't like the one large taillight design on the OP, but other than that it isn't bad. I love the design of the LM002, and think Lamborghini is a more appropriate company than Porsche to be building an SUV.

Back