Lancer Evolution Fan Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 105 comments
  • 32,926 views
Yes... not only the flame but that loud popping noise. That has to break some rules about it being too loud. It can easily distract anyone. I mean if someone car keep on popping like that... it can get very annoying very fast. Im sure the police and other people on the street wouldnt enjoy your anti lag system so much.

:)
 
Here's a few pictures...

evospray.jpg


rpf1pic.jpg


evodive.jpg
 
Evos are so good at autocrosses. They are known to blow away STi's, GT-R's, NSX, RX7 etc... in Autocross.
 
Originally posted by rollazn
Evos are so good at autocrosses. They are known to blow away STi's, GT-R's, NSX, RX7 etc... in Autocross.
Let's see if they can beat Rx-7's on a track. :D


Bring IT!!
 
^ 'ems fighting werds y0z3r! :lol:
 
Originally posted by Monster7
Let's see if they can beat Rx-7's on a track. :D


Bring IT!!

Ill be waiting... imma smoke your 7! Im choosing a Evolution VII RS.
 
Even though I am not truly part of either of these clubs, I will run some warm ups. . . I am thinking an older model RS possibly. . . I know the 7's are the car to run, but I just might run all the Evolutions :D Gotta represent my car of choice :D
 
Originally posted by Monster7
Let's see if they can beat Rx-7's on a track. :D

I am qualified to compare the two, having had an RX-7 as a daily driver from 1994 to 2003. :D

3cars.jpg


For me, the Evo was an upgrade from the RX-7 in every way. The only thing the RX-7 is better at is high-speed acceleration, but only comparing stock vs. stock. For a little bit less than $3K, I've upgraded the Evo to about 380 crank HP; it will spank any stock RX-7 anywhere.

Don't get me wrong, I love the 7, but the Evo is the car that finally convinced me (after almost 9 years) that my RX-7 could be replaced.
 
Originally posted by jbrennen
For a little bit less than $3K, I've upgraded the Evo to about 380 crank HP; it will spank any stock RX-7 anywhere.
I would hope so. :rolleyes:

Congratulations, you've found a vehicle in the Evo that can compete with a decade old platform.
 
some pictures
 

Attachments

  • 026__scaled_600.jpg
    026__scaled_600.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 82
...
 

Attachments

  • 001__scaled_600.jpg
    001__scaled_600.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 82
1
 

Attachments

  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 82
Alot of picture of the Evolution MR

137and97.jpg

137and98.jpg

137and99.jpg

137and100.jpg

137and101.jpg

137and102.jpg

137and103.jpg

137and104.jpg

137and105.jpg

137and106.jpg

137and107.jpg

137and108.jpg

137and109.jpg

137and110.jpg

137and111.jpg

137and112.jpg

137and113.jpg

137and114.jpg

137and115.jpg

137and116.jpg

137and117.jpg

137and118.jpg

137and119.jpg

137and120.jpg

137and121.jpg

137and122.jpg
 
Hey where are the pictures of the blue R32/Evolution/ STI at the gas station from???
 
Im not sure it was at a website on subdriven.com but was tooken down, the article of course but i do got some alright picture because i was on 56K it was horrible at the time...
 
:lol: Thats good JB... but i got it first.. :D
 
do anyone know if there will be a new evolution coming out later in the future? Evo IX :lol:
 

Attachments

  • 63111.jpg
    63111.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 60
im gettin these rims... Volk GT-U's 18x9 when i get $600 more... can't wait...
 

Attachments

  • white 41.jpg
    white 41.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 103
Those are nice rims, cant wait till you get them. It will look amazing. Very nice LanEvo man. Why dic you choose color white? For me, i think i would the same white or black.

once again, great car. Whats your next perfromance modification going to be?
 
next summer ill get a boost controller and a dyno flash... i am gettin an exhaust this summer...
 
I'd get the flash this summer. It'll make a much bigger difference than the exhaust will. My turbo back added some decent power, but the reflash made it a completely different car.
 
Originally posted by Ser0119
I'd get the flash this summer. It'll make a much bigger difference than the exhaust will. My turbo back added some decent power, but the reflash made it a completely different car.
true... but they tune the flash to your mods so I want all my mods first so when its flashed it has its full potential... cause if i have it flashed and then add exhaust and whatnot it won't be as good as it could be... the car is plenty fast right now...
 
mitsubishi_lancer_evolution.jpg
evo_viii_2.jpg
evo_viii_3.jpg
E8_001.jpg
E8_002.jpg
Lancer.jpg
- EW!!! Clear lights on a VI... hope he/she is happy for ruining the car
evo3_r.jpg
lancer_evo_iv.jpg
 
Originally posted by rollazn
Alot of picture of the Evolution MR

137and97.jpg

137and98.jpg

137and99.jpg

Hey nice pics man. Where did you get these pics. Is there anyway I could get this pics in larger resolution.Thanks
 
I got those picture from a website, and no it has no larger resolution. Sorry, if it did it would be on my destop now. Those Evo MR are so sexy!
 
Hey, the MR Evo is coming to US shore, hopefully. Road and Track did a review on the awesome MR Evolution VIII its basically the fastest Evo you can get. It shed 300 lbs making it unbelievably fast and light. It also has a redefined suspention making cornering better. It will sell for around 33K i wonder if it has A/C or not since it sheded all that weight off.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=39&article_id=1254


Anybody have any idea what those are on the back of the Evolution? Maybe just to make it aggressive? Stick out more? I dont have any idea what so ever. If any one know please enlighten me.
 
Back