Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione: Hot Lap

• Thread starter jtqmopar
  • 326 comments
I am finally into the top 5000 for now, without the help of SRF, just did a 1:05.216 and with my own tuning too. 👍

Congrats friend and good for you for not hopping on the SRF bandwagon. 👍 Much respect for you for doing it your way, with your own tuning. :bowdown:

Did a 102.501 but still 2-3 tenths to find. Thanks to Andrew (aka Doodle) for his LSD/Dstrib. settings that helped me find 3/10 straight away 👍

My Mongrel tune :D Mostly Chunkee's settings with a few mods.

285 HP
1220 kg
Power @ 92.0%
Racing exhaust, Intake tuning, High RPM turbo, Stage 3 weight reduction, Custom wheels +2", Carbon prop, Triple plate clutch, Oil change.

Suspension
175/85
4.4/4.08
9/1
9/1
1/7
0/0
+0.10/0.0

BB 4/7

LSD
5/5
30/50
5/5
Distrib - 45:55

Ballast
100 kg @ 50

Transmission (make sure to add the +2" wheels first or this won't work)
180 kph (112 mph)
1st - 4.168
2nd - 3.169
3rd - 2.643
4th - 2.131
5th - 1.851
6th - 1.537
Final - 2.285
Wow. Thank you for this tune! It knocked over 2.5 seconds off my time! Still over a second and a half behind your pace but I'm satisfied. Thanks again!!!!

Posted a 1:02.245 a few days ago and was sitting smug at 73rd, log in a few days later and down to 94th?

Guys are finding time everywhere, good to see a few fellow Aussies in the top 100.

finally! just made it into elites club of 1:02s! been consistent on mid-low 03.0s lap after lap, even given a trophy something like "human clock" or rather. i took it as an insult. then all of a sudden 2 tenths faster - 2 tenths here is like a full second on Spa.

what did i do differently? well, smoother throttle and that sacrificial lap i did prior mustve been a good one. changed brakes back to standard as mr cargo recommended. didnt really feel much of a difference but the result shows i drove better with it.

i prefer this TT over others for one reason: its short. if i stuff up a lap i only wasted 1 minute of my life. Tsukuba Circuit suits my lifestyle better. i cant imagine doing TT on nurburgring...

Some great improvements 👍

i prefer this TT over others for one reason: its short. if i stuff up a lap i only wasted 1 minute of my life. Tsukuba Circuit suits my lifestyle better. i cant imagine doing TT on nurburgring...

Yeah, short tracks like Suzuka East and Tsukuba are great for TT's... I think Brands Indy will also be good 👍

Means you get lots of tries to improve in a short time :)

Hey everyone, I'm new here my name's Sonny and I look forward to be posting and reading in this forum.

I managed to get gold on this seasonal on the first try, but I only got it by 0.218 seconds. Tuned it to the PP limit.

-Sonny

Ok down to 102.163 with this slightly modified tune. Not sure if it's faster or I am just getting quicker :D 101.9xx is possible if all goes well :nervous:

One tip with this gearing is to stay in 4th on the final right hand sweeper as it seems to be consistently quicker than changing down to 3rd on entry.

I am using ABS 1, TC 0, Active steering (strong), SRF on.

287 HP
1220 kg
Power @ 93.6%
Sports computer, Racing exhaust, Intake tuning (standard), High RPM turbo, Stage 3 weight reduction (also add carbon bonnet & window weight reduction), Custom wheels +2", Carbon prop, Triple plate clutch, Oil change (sorry bit late but use old oil as it gives you some extra hp).

Suspension
175/85
4.4/4.08
9/1
9/1
1/7
0/0
+0.10/0.0

BB 4/7 now 4/8

LSD
5/5
30/50 now 30/40
5/5
Distrib - 45:55 now 42:58

Ballast
100 kg @ 50 now 115 @ 48

180 kph (112 mph)
1st - 4.168
2nd - 3.169
3rd - 2.643
4th - 2.131
5th - 1.851
6th - 1.537
Final - 2.285

Hope this is helpful.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm new here my name's Sonny and I look forward to be posting and reading in this forum.

I managed to get gold on this seasonal on the first try, but I only got it by 0.218 seconds. Tuned it to the PP limit.

-Sonny

welcome to the forums!

I tried with aero kit and I don't think it affect performance at all 👍

Didn't improve, but ran a .716 vs a .682 with no aero, so nothing in it as far as I can see.

Yes, using brake upgrade.
It does seem very similar but I improved straight after taking it off again due to finding one corner having more rear stability, might be just coincidence though. Tried also ABS to see how much time I was losing, I now know how much faster I should be able to go into the corners and out of them. Managed to be ahead of your ghost for the first time half way through the lap but decided I'm going to still try no ABS challenge :lol:.

@Saidur_Ali I am using what Eclipsee said with Teitzy setting posted on pag7
Coming out of corners I try to keep the front tires in a strait line as much as possible. I have in mind what that great racer said: try pushing a car while the front wheels are aligned and afterwards try pushing it with the front wheels at maximum angle. It is easier for the engine to push the car forward and with the extra grip from the tires you really get some of the maximum way to exit corners.
Tried Teitzy's latest tune, I see how you can get such good exits now, first gear I find is making the difference. Just did only a few laps with ABS using setup, fastest lap was a 1:01.932 but I know I lost a few tenths on that lap so seems it has the potential to fight for top 10 but think it will be hard to do using the controller stick.

Ok down to 102.163 with this slightly modified tune. Not sure if it's faster or I am just getting quicker :D 101.9xx is possible if all goes well :nervous:

One tip with this gearing is to stay in 4th on the final right hand sweeper as it seems to be consistently quicker than changing down to 3rd on entry.

287 HP
1220 kg
Power @ 93.6%
Sports computer, Racing exhaust, Intake tuning (standard), High RPM turbo, Stage 3 weight reduction (also add carbon bonnet & window weight reduction), Custom wheels +2", Carbon prop, Triple plate clutch, Oil change.

Suspension
175/85
4.4/4.08
9/1
9/1
1/7
0/0
+0.10/0.0

BB 4/7 now 4/8

LSD
5/5
30/50 now 30/40
5/5

Ballast
100 kg @ 50 now 115 @ 48

180 kph (112 mph)
1st - 4.168
2nd - 3.169
3rd - 2.643
4th - 2.131
5th - 1.851
6th - 1.537
Final - 2.285

Hope this is helpful.
good set up ,my best 1'01 6 for now ,have one or two tents more with few modification on suspension

It does seem very similar but I improved straight after taking it off again due to finding one corner having more rear stability, might be just coincidence though. Tried also ABS to see how much time I was losing, I now know how much faster I should be able to go into the corners and out of them. Managed to be ahead of your ghost for the first time half way through the lap but decided I'm going to still try no ABS challenge :lol:.

I see you put an ABS 1 time on the boards 👍

I would say that if you couldn't match an ABS 1 time from me with no ABS then it's definitely slower... you would typically be a tenth or 2 faster than me on this combo.

Just had another go and found a bit more... 1'06.606 for 16th.

Hey guys!

Just wanted to say Hi from Germany! With your help and tuning tips I did a 1:02:661 (Teitzy tune) which is amazing for me, because I am in the Top 200 now. Thank you all, keep it up!

I see you put an ABS 1 time on the boards 👍

I would say that if you couldn't match an ABS 1 time from me with no ABS then it's definitely slower... you would typically be a tenth or 2 faster than me on this combo.

Just had another go and found a bit more... 1'06.606 for 16th.
I might go with ABS on this, it was more a sighter lap to see how much time I'm leaving out there. The racing brakes with ABS make a strong combination all the way around the lap which I don't think I will be able to match the performance which was main point to see, don't think there is a lot in it regarding pure performance between no ABS and with ABS but consistency from extra stability and ease of application makes it a lot easier to go faster. Most likely will take a lot more effort to beat your new time without it so might try with ABS and go for top 10 or hopefully at least a top 20 place although small margins and quite a few days left on this TT.

Well done on improvement 👍, will see if your prediction is correct or not. Pressure on me now :).

I might go with ABS on this, it was more a sighter lap to see how much time I'm leaving out there. The racing brakes with ABS make a strong combination all the way around the lap which I don't think I will be able to match the performance which was main point to see, don't think there is a lot in it regarding pure performance between no ABS and with ABS but consistency from extra stability and ease of application makes it a lot easier to go faster. Most likely will take a lot more effort to beat your new time without it so might try with ABS and go for top 10 or hopefully at least a top 20 place although small margins and quite a few days left on this TT.

Well done on improvement 👍, will see if your prediction is correct or not. Pressure on me now :).

Good luck buddy 👍

I just threw away a mega lap in the final corner :banghead:

Such is the fun of TTing :lol:

What do you think it might have been?

I managed to get Ramon's ghost downloaded... I was almost touching his bumper on back straight... I can't do the final corner as well as the top times, but would have been nothing slower than a low .5, maybe as low as a mid .4 given where I was on the .6.

Gonna watch the footy now 👍

I managed to get Ramon's ghost downloaded... I was almost touching his bumper on back straight... I can't do the final corner as well as the top times, but would have been nothing slower than a low .5, maybe as low as a mid .4 given where I was on the .6.

Gonna watch the footy now 👍
Did you manage to get it downloaded while in the event or outside the event in rankings? Might try today again, hopefully I don't need to restart. Good potential to get in top 10 then, got my work cut out to beat you.

Just watched the end of Newcastle game, hoped they would equalise. Now I'm going to hope Stoke can score in the right end of the field and do this TT while game is on. I guess you might be able to work out which team I support.

Did you manage to get it downloaded while in the event or outside the event in rankings? Might try today again, hopefully I don't need to restart. Good potential to get in top 10 then, got my work cut out to beat you.

Just watched the end of Newcastle game, hoped they would equalise. Now I'm going to hope Stoke can score in the right end of the field and do this TT while game is on. I guess you might be able to work out which team I support.

From the entry screen.

I think my signature will yell you who I support ;)

287 HP
1220 kg
Power @ 93.6%
Sports computer, Racing exhaust, Intake tuning (standard), High RPM turbo, Stage 3 weight reduction (also add carbon bonnet & window weight reduction), Custom wheels +2", Carbon prop, Triple plate clutch, Oil change.

Suspension
175/85
4.4/4.08
9/1
9/1
1/7
0/0
+0.10/0.0

BB 4/7 now 4/8

LSD
5/5
30/50 now 30/40
5/5

Ballast
100 kg @ 50 now 115 @ 48

180 kph (112 mph)
1st - 4.168
2nd - 3.169
3rd - 2.643
4th - 2.131
5th - 1.851
6th - 1.537
Final - 2.285

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks for the tune, improved on my previous with it, oddly I can't get to 287, stuck at 285 @ 88.0%, not that 2 more bhp is going to lift me up that much...

I also cannot download any of the top replays without crashing and forcing PS3 file restore 👎 thankfully the friends I have create nice little driving line targets to show where they find the most speed ... great addition to the game those little lines tearing up the track imo they certainly compensate for the lack of downloadable replays for the moment :bowdown:

Anyway! it's a nice combo this even with srf activated... very easy to get settled in and do 20 laps before you know it, I reckon i can push another .1 or .2 at the most and be done with it unless some crazy set up that kicks a$$ gets posted ;)
Good luck to all hitting their target times 👍

I'll take you beating my time if we beat Stoke :D

Who do you support? If you say Man U I may have to put you on ignore :lol:
I'll be happy to take both results :D. You said it not me ;).

Anyway about TT seem to be struggling on the hairpin part near the end. Now with extra stability on brakes though, might see what handbrake can do there :lol:. Amazing consistency I can get with ABS, lapped quite a few laps in the .6XX and .7XX consecutively.

I also cannot download any of the top replays without crashing and forcing PS3 file restore 👎 thankfully the friends I have create nice little driving line targets to show where they find the most speed ... great addition to the game those little lines tearing up the track imo they certainly compensate for the lack of downloadable replays for the moment :bowdown:

Anyway! it's a nice combo this even with srf activated... very easy to get settled in and do 20 laps before you know it, I reckon i can push another .1 or .2 at the most and be done with it unless some crazy set up that kicks a$$ gets posted ;)
Good luck to all hitting their target times 👍

And good luck to you too Sir! You need to get back in that top 10!
this crash thing is annoying, maybe Stotty can tell us how he managed it. Was it just luck? or some voodoo trick?

Back