LandoAWD's gallery (Updated 10-19-05 on page 13...End of the road)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LandoAWD
  • 246 comments
  • 16,520 views
LandoAWD that Vette looks very real. great pic, I also love this pic

img01283ug.jpg


Keep it up. 👍
 
Excellent pics very good job indeed, keep um cumming! :)

The Charger is cool "Dukes of Hazzard Style" 👍
 

Attachments

  • wrc close.jpg
    wrc close.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 40
Thanks alot...


A couple of random ones Ifound laying around today...


 
Nice pics, LandoAWD
 
Lando u have inspired me to go and get a Usb drive (or watever u call it) and save my pic's and maybe one day ill get photoshop(how much is it).


i find ur pictures very good, i like ur style, keep up the good work.

FUTUREDRIFTER
 
Thanks again, guys.

Here are a few untouched ones for the DPC:

M3 Trial DriftComp




AMG Vert
 
Touched up
I picked a few and gave 'em a little clean up.

Two more I cleaned up:
 
Nice, I like this one the best.
img02867to.th.jpg
 
I just wish the interior was slightly more detailed. It almost ruins the shot the way the doors display. :(
 
More Cleaned up pics



Due to the crazy stuff a few guys have been doing with recent pics, I keep playing with enhancements, though not much beyond brightness/contrast, some cropping, watermarking, and occasionally a saturation change or two.

Hope you like 'em.
 
That 2nd pic is my personal favourite, but the rally cars come a close second.
 
Moonkea
That 2nd pic is my personal favourite, but the rally cars come a close second.
That was actually one of my first 5 or so pics ever. I just found it today and did a little adjutment on it.

Thanks again.
 
I was shooting for the "warm day in the forest", "sunshine" type of deal. That track often looks either too dark, or too washed out depending on the shot.

I appreciate the feedback, epsecially since it was the first remotely negative (in a good, constructive criticism sort of fashion) I have recieved. This type of thing can only help me improve. :)
 
Lando..great pix you got 👍 I really love the Subaru & Lancer pix :)
 
Mouser1286
Wow, I've never seen a gallery where I like all of the pics, until now! I especially like this one
img01500pd.th.jpg


Good work, Lando!
This pic reminds me of the Dukes of Hazard
 
wow, you have one fine gallery yrself too.
Wy not touch up the pics yr posting from now on? It looks you have a unique style going on there too. And they definately look better then the 'just out of ps2' ones.

I know, it demands time. But it pays off in the end. I mean, look at the ones you touched up. They're marvelous.

*edit*, lol. Just noticed the pics on the last page. Awesome. :dopey: 👍
:drool:
 
speedthrill
*edit*, lol. Just noticed the pics on the last page. Awesome. :dopey: 👍
:drool:
Yeah, I've kind of gone to touching up anything I post in here. The untouched stuff is reserved for cometitions that don't allow PS work, and probably won't make the cut here.

I'm glad you noticed the progression of my pics. :p I'm leaving the first page that way so people can see my improvement/changes from page to page.
 
kennythebomb
All of them are excellent.

This shot would be superior if you cleaned up the jaggies on the rear window.
Still working on doing that kind of thing. I'm mostly using Paint Shop Pro for this, so the tutorials for PS don't always apply.

I'll work on that pic and see what I can do, and maybe learn something in the process.
 
An attempt at cleaing up that window. What tools are y'all using in PS for eliminating the jagged lines? I tried this with "smudge" in PSP.
 
LandoAWD
An attempt at cleaing up that window. What tools are y'all using in PS for eliminating the jagged lines? I tried this with "smudge" in PSP.

It's a little better.

My way certainly isn't the best because it is hit or miss, but I manually blur and try to get each pixel as close as I can to what I want...
 
I use PSP too but haven't done too much smoothing of edges. The only idea I had was Edge Preserving Smooth, which makes the whole image as smooth as you like, so its worth a try.

Back to the actual images though, I'm going to pick the first Z as my favourite.
 
Back