LandoAWD's gallery (Updated 10-19-05 on page 13...End of the road)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LandoAWD
  • 246 comments
  • 16,520 views
yep blur for me too. Although i don'y do it often. Just on the jagged lines that really spring out. Cause it's intense work, with the brush set at 2 or 3 pixels. :dunce:
 
Last PS realted question...what density, etc are you using on the blur tool? I have a "soften", but no manual blur tool...
 
I use Photoshop not PSP
but when I want to smooth the jagged lines, I brush the original line away and draw a new line myself
because I can use path to create a line or an area, so no worry about my unsteady hand
 
You were leaving the best till last for that post in my opinion. Those last two Celica's especially.
 
Thanks. I wasn't sure how those would be received, but I took a shot.
 
The first one is great, and the last one isnt that far behind :)
 
I like the fourth Integra shot, the 2nd 4th and 6th Z shots and the third Celica one.

The second Razo shot is fantastic, the fourth one is good too.
 
The one that I love the most if your second pic in the Evo Makkinen set at Hong Kong, nice reflections!
 
the 2nd on e roxxorz!! :drool:

i hope you don't mind :D i just had too!

landos4vc.jpg
 
my favourites are the ones with the ford truck

the other ones are cool as well 👍 👍
 
mprata
my favourites are the ones with the ford truck

the other ones are cool as well 👍 👍
Don't forget to vote in the DPC. :p


Thanks again, y'all. I'm trying to improve or at the very least be consistent, with each new set.
 
Random Update



Haven't been feeling too creative, so I dug up pics I never uploaded and touched 'em up a bit.
 
That last photo is swish. Its got to be my favourite.
 
I love the pictures of the Integra!!! Looking for more :D!
 
I'm not even sure what car to take pics of next. I'll probably do a race car series for the DPC.

Thanks for peeking in. :)

Edit: Some are reposts..some are new or newly edited.




 
Great update. I really like 2, 9, and 10. In fact in #10 it looks like in the reflections there is an arrow pointing to the car.
 
Those are some damn fine photos. The 9th is the best for me.
 
The pics of the pickup truck is cool!!! and i also like the nite pics!! :)

S12ken that was a good pic!


~~~~ Jase
 
them Razo silvia pics are very nice dude 👍
 
Thanks for the positive feedback! 👍


New update...Mercedes at The Ring


Merc




 
4th, 9th and 12th stand out as greats for me.
 
The 9th looks like someone has been murdered and put in the boot,leaving a blood trail!
 
I really like the square one and the one with the sparks. :dopey:
 
OUTSTANDING M8! GREAT PIICCSS. Too bad that when you enter, you dont expect much....:lol: :crazy: Work on that welcome PULL you need to have in your first post. The fact that I have 100 posts a page and see this in one page doesn't mean others keep loading 10 pages of picture that begin with reasonable pictures. Thats a shame cause they'll miss the beautie in the back:drool:

-So EXTREMELY positive about your picture (that ADVAN blue-ish silvia is best imo, closely followed to the immediat eye-catching Ford GT on the Grand Canyon pose, silvia is becoming my wallpaper)
-Dissapointed that some might have skipped all this beautie after seeing your "intro".

When people enter it should be like........WWOOOOOOOWWWW:drool: instead of
"oh well....lotsa galleries like this...........hhmmm pretty nice actually........well definatly improving......OMG WTF HOW CAN YOU TAKE SUCH NICE PICTURES OF A GAME!!!:drool::boggled::crazy:
 
magic at the ring, wonderful pics. Keep it up, as always. ;)
 
Back