LandoAWD's gallery (Updated 10-19-05 on page 13...End of the road)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LandoAWD
  • 246 comments
  • 16,520 views
The right car on the right track with the right man taking the pictures.
Very nice shots.
 
Fourth pic of the Merc is best..
 
If I go take pictures of the Nur, the suck, thats why I hate the nurb and yet again love all succesfull pictures of it.
 
Per suggestions, now adding set previews on page 1. ;)

Thanks for the constructive feedback.
 
WOWZERS!!! awesome gallery Lando! woohoo! :D
 
HAHA np man, immediatly looks 10 times better. I bet more people get dragged into your skilled gallery now:drool: ;)
 
The Mercedes at the ring is probably your best update yet. 👍

I don't get what the whole fuss is about the welcome pic these days. Seems like everyone is changing the format of their galleries. I just like to keep mine how it was - I get kinda sad when people edit out their old 'crappy' stuff and replace it - I like to see how much someone progressed. Oh well.
 
kennythebomb
The Mercedes at the ring is probably your best update yet. 👍

I don't get what the whole fuss is about the welcome pic these days. Seems like everyone is changing the format of their galleries. I just like to keep mine how it was - I get kinda sad when people edit out their old 'crappy' stuff and replace it - I like to see how much someone progressed. Oh well.

Well go look then at mine :p.( J/K yr one of the few that actually do and leave comment) I never edit the crap out of my gallery. In fact my latest update is crap :crazy:
 
kennythebomb
I get kinda sad when people edit out their old 'crappy' stuff and replace it - I like to see how much someone progressed. Oh well.
The old stuff is still there. I just think alot of the people that aren't "regulars" in this forum might be more inclined to visit the recent updates as opposed to just gasping in horror at my oldest stuff. :p
 
Lolz, but not everyone is as nice as you kenny, most people just dont give a damn and when they dont like the welcome, they might just skip his whole gallery:boggled::guilty:

And he didn't replace it, just added some previews.;)

Edit: Ah damn, I think you would've liked the 200 post to be full of your newest pictures right?:guilty::scared:

Or you might not give a crap about it at all lol:lol:
 
Preview of Monday's update
nsx9pre9wa.jpg
 
LandoAWD
Preview of Monday's update
nsx9pre9wa.jpg

Can't wait to see!!
By the way yours Mercedes pic are fantastic 👍 👍 👍
Now... 💡 pass by my gallerie I have an update :trouble:
 
HOOAH, I WAS JUST GONNA ASK "WHEN THE HELL IS THE NEW UPDATE COMING MAN?!:irked:"

Lol I'm so curious to see your update, really good man, most beautifull NSX I saw yet:tup::drool:
 
Great pictures of the NSX-R!!! Amazing Ford GT, overall good pictures 👍.
 
The NSX-R and ZZII photos are ahead of the rest. The first two from each car are the front runners.

I like this update a lot :)
 
nice update, watch out for my cracker of the week posts. ;)
 
G-T-4-Fan
most people just dont give a damn and when they dont like the welcome, they might just skip his whole gallery:boggled::guilty:

Well, if that be the case, let them. If someone can't take the time to appreciate an entire gallery based on one potentially crappy picture then get out of my gallery, haha

Anyway - another fantastic update lando. I like the color of the overhead trees in the second S2000 pic.
 
Thanks guys. The second S2k pic atcually looked very similar befor touching up, but a little saturation made the trees spring out.

Hrm, the NSX IS familiar, isn't it Brookyln.
 
I like that nsx so bad!!! :drool: Those rims are sweet on the saleen, I put them on a nsx but it was all blocky. :yuck:
 
sejtur
I like that nsx so bad!!! :drool: Those rims are sweet on the saleen, I put them on a nsx but it was all blocky. :yuck:
I'm brewing up a couple of Aston pics with the same rims. Stopped, they look like hell, but moving they look incredible.
 
You should be shot for putting those rims on that Saleen :P

I like the fourth shot best, the one with the brake lights.
 
kennythebomb
You should be shot for putting those rims on that Saleen :P
I wanted to do a car with huge wheels, and the Saleen came to mind. It doesn't look THAT bad does it? :scared:
 
Preview of tommorrow's small update
aston2pre4rc.jpg


Darn you for making me like these rims, Div. The next batch goes out as a tribute to ya.
 
Back