LandoAWD's gallery (Updated 10-19-05 on page 13...End of the road)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LandoAWD
  • 246 comments
  • 16,520 views
Love your work, mate (work? this is a hobby, Ed, try to remember that). You don't mess about with the colours too much like some, and the pics seem more real as a result. Ruf 👍 orange Camaro near the start 👍 the A310 Alpine in Paris 👍 trific!

On another thread you said you couldn't get the mad angles others seemed to get. Did you know you can move the camera up and down using the directional buttons? I only found out by accident.
 
FastEddie12
Love your work, mate (work? this is a hobby, Ed, try to remember that). You don't mess about with the colours too much like some, and the pics seem more real as a result. Ruf 👍 orange Camaro near the start 👍 the A310 Alpine in Paris 👍 trific!

On another thread you said you couldn't get the mad angles others seemed to get. Did you know you can move the camera up and down using the directional buttons? I only found out by accident.
Thanks for the compliment. I'm starting to discover some of the "odd" angles on different tracks, but struggle to get a shot I like.
 
Preview for tomm...

rx73pre5qs.jpg
 
pIcs #3,4 and 5 looks kool.Also,nice work using the Mazda signs in the background. :D
 
Ayreonaut
pIcs #3,4 and 5 looks kool.Also,nice work using the Mazda signs in the background. :D
The untouched ones were used as candiadates for the PMC.

Thanks for the feedback!
 
OOOHHHH!!! Is it me.....or have a missed alot in this gallery? omg.....I need to check even more, damnit your fast with your fantastic updates.

I'M GETTING NEW DFP WENDSDAY, my old one broke:(
 
there are so damn fine shots in your gallery, i just browsed through and copied nearly every second pic to my pc.

Keep up the good work:tup:
 
Araba
there are so damn fine shots in your gallery, i just browsed through and copied nearly every second pic to my pc.

Keep up the good work:tup:
Wow! Thanks, and thanks to the rest of you as well. New update tomm.
 
Apologies on the late update. USB key was all messed up

I have one set coming tomm, and would like a suggestion for a set to take while I down some beer in the next hour or two.

Any car/track combos that you would like to see?
 
Great pics of the rx-7. Thanks for commenting in my gallery
 
like the new update Lando, and love those RX7 shots i like you choice in muted colours for the RX7 and Skyline pics. 👍
 
Thanks! I really like the idea of the "late afternoon sunlight" type of look for courses with alot of rock and dirt. It just works well.

Love the new tutorial, BTW.
 
cheers, guna update soon. :)
 
Shot number 4 is the bee's knees, as my dad would say. Oh great, now I'm becoming my dad...
 
I went a little nuts on shot 1 with a topo filter. Just playing around with some shots taken for the DPC.

Not to much contrast on #4? I wasn't sure if it was too much, not enough, or whatever.
 
LandoAWD
I went a little nuts on shot 1 with a topo filter. Just playing around with some shots taken for the DPC.

Not to much contrast on #4? I wasn't sure if it was too much, not enough, or whatever.

The color of the dirt around the track goes great with the yellow on the car.
 
The shot #3 is 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
Very cool update
 
nice pics, a little bit much on the sharpen filter in some of them, nice car tho, i think i might just put the original spoiler back on mine :dopey:
 
stumpydino
nice pics, a little bit much on the sharpen filter in some of them,
I'm working on getting my mask set up in a way that looks good, but not too overdone. Thanks for the constructive criticizm and kind words.
 
I love the Mazda especially man:sly::) Really good. I hate skylines.....so thats......:lol: I made a picture of the skyline now though, just because it looks cool somehow, but because GT4 has 200 of them lol, I dont like them REALLY much.

I like the TVR very much too though.👍
 
Back