Lankay's attempt at gallery-ing *Updated 04.12: Impreza 22B STi*

• Thread starter Lankay
  • 106 comments
Thanks Crooooooow ! Salamat Jus!
As promised, here is a race car set. I loooooove all the Super GT cars! Both GT500 and GT300. The vibrant colours and the aerodynamic bodywork make them very attractive photo subjects 👍

Awesome set and very realistic to me. With just a bit of noise could be even more realistic, bhut i dont like it either :P.

No. FYI I use the same editing program ;)

The problem was the HDR effect , between the "Radius" and "Intensity" that are in the HDR effect , he added to much of both . Nothing to do with the sharpening :)

Well, I said sharpening effect because it actually sharpened the image allot, showing out all the artifacts in the sky and you can achieve similar effects to it, using different sharpening filters and tools.
But thanks for the info. anyway. ;)

About the new sets, I love the Peugeot 905 set, really great tones and I am loving your CCCL entry. :)

Thanks Nicknamealguem! I really like how the 905 set too its my favourite set along with the CLK-LM (or GTR) :lol: Funny how their both 90's le mans cars...

Anyway! Just a tiny little update today. Two wallpaper-esque photos featuring my photogenic R8 V10. I was going to do this with my red R8 4.2 but white turned out looking much better.

My brand spankin' new R8 V10

Ahrweiler Street_2 by Lankay, on Flickr

Trial Mountain Circuit_9 by Lankay, on Flickr​

Thanks NBDESIGNZ! :cheers:

Bought a couple Lexus cars today, took them for a couple of shots. These didn't turn out how I wanted them too, like the LFA having a matte-ish shine to it but the show must go on!

Lexus: Sharpness and Contrast

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_10 by Lankay, on Flickr

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_5 by Lankay, on Flickr

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_6 by Lankay, on Flickr

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_7 by Lankay, on Flickr

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_8 by Lankay, on Flickr

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_9 by Lankay, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_7 by Lankay, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_8 by Lankay, on Flickr​

The IS-F RC shots look beautiful! :drool: The last LFA shot looks great! 👍

Word of advice: use the aspect ratio of 16:9. Doesn't make the picture look crammed. ;)

Thanks! :cheers: I used to use 16:9 all the time because it fits the TV perfectly. I switched back to 3:2 because I use all my pics as wallpapers for my laptop, they change every 5 minutes :D

Thanks a lot Miklad, Horde_R35, ShaolinMasta, GT HP Nut! I appreciate the compliments :cheers:

Here's another set that I thought turned out great.

Last edited:
This...is...SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :drool:

Love the tone of the 6th! 👍

Thanks jus and Nicknamealguem!

Here's a little teaser to my next set:

7608631860_98be25c4c0_z.jpg

Is it me or is the share button on flickr not working today?​

Appreciate the compliments! :cheers: Yeah, I went a bit wild with the noise to give it a 90's effect. I'll use less next time :)

Here's a little update for today. Apparently the internet has exceeded its 100GB data limit at home and is now crawling at a snail's pace until the 2nd of august. So only "lite" updates for a while! 👎

Alfa Romeo TZ2

Côte d'Azur_4 by Lankay, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur_6 by Lankay, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur_7 by Lankay, on Flickr

Enjoy!​

I said this in the realistic pictures thread but the 787B is marvelous. You said you use PicMonkey? I'll have to try it.... One more thing, I love your profile pic, is that your dog or just a random photo?

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Back