Lankay's attempt at gallery-ing *Updated 04.12: Impreza 22B STi*

• Thread starter Lankay
  • 106 comments
I said this in the realistic pictures thread but the 787B is marvelous. You said you use PicMonkey? I'll have to try it.... One more thing, I love your profile pic, is that your dog or just a random photo?

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Thanks! :cheers: Nah I tried picmonkey before but now I use Pixlr. I have much more control over editing that way rather than preset filters.
My profile pic is of my dog Napoleon! He's a 5 month old Staffordshire Bull terrier, feisty little thing :)

Oh and if you try out picmonkey check out the gritty filter. It looks similar to the edits of the shots I just did I thiiiink. I was going for a gritty/old photo look on the ones with the headlights switched on.

Thanks! :cheers: Nah I tried picmonkey before but now I use Pixlr. I have much more control over editing that way rather than preset filters.
My profile pic is of my dog Napoleon! He's a 5 month old Staffordshire Bull terrier, feisty little thing :)

Oh and if you try out picmonkey check out the gritty filter. It looks similar to the edits of the shots I just did I thiiiink. I was going for a gritty/old photo look on the ones with the headlights switched on.

Cool !

Pixlr is like photoshop :eek:

Those 787B :drool:

Well I have Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom, but both have flaws. Photoshop is complicated, even if it does have the most options. Lightroom is great, but is a bit complicated too. I just want to try new editors.

Napoleon is adorable! His facial expression reminds me of my Pug/Boston Terrier mix ( Informally known as a 'Bug') Diesel. He makes the same facial expression after being outside, so that's why I asked.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Thanks Diogo! :cheers:

Some breeds look so funny when their mouths are open. Napoleon looks like he's having a laugh when he does. Always makes me take out the camera to snap a few :lol:

I used to use lightroom as well, but my laptop's hard drive died and now I've lost it 👎 You can also try pixlr express, I found it to be better than picmonkey actually.

Thanks Diogo! :cheers:

Some breeds look so funny when their mouths are open. Napoleon looks like he's having a laugh when he does. Always makes me take out the camera to snap a few :lol:

I used to use lightroom as well, but my laptop's hard drive died and now I've lost it 👎 You can also try pixlr express, I found it to be better than picmonkey actually.
Yeah I should get a picture of Diesel, but he's pretty fat, so not too photogenic.

Too bad you lost it. My laptop is old and starting to really suck (The battery is dead, if the cord is even bumped it turns of and I'm broke so I can't get a battery) but it's not as bad as a crashed hard drive.

Thanks for the suggestions too, I'm very eager to experiment, just waiting for the rest of the family to leave so I can take pictures. Apparently no one in the house but myself are very fond of the melody of a revving engine. The wait is killing me, I haven't been able to sleep so I've been up since 1:30 A.M. I'm glad I don't have soccer practice today, or else I'd die! :lol: High school sports are tiring.

Wow, I rambled a lot. Meh, whatever. :lol:

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Thanks GT HP Nut :cheers:

Been a few days since my last update, this is mainly because of this:

I've been running it at the nearby R/C track and getting it ready for its first race! Probably just gonna copy the factory team setup though :D

Here are a couple of my comp entries and a couple of my 599's

PMC 88 Entry (Yes I LOOOOOOVE the 787B)

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_22 by Lankay, on Flickr

CCCL 73 Entry

Suzuka Circuit_24 by Lankay, on Flickr

SSC 61

Kyoto - Gion_10 by Lankay, on Flickr

2.0 88

Côte d'Azur_10 by Lankay, on Flickr

My competition photo attempts

Reshot and Remix 599 2 by Lankay, on Flickr

Kyoto - Shoren-in_6 by Lankay, on Flickr

Kyoto - Shoren-in_7 by Lankay, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_23 by Lankay, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur_11 by Lankay, on Flickr
Suzuka Circuit_28 by Lankay, on Flickr

Sorry for the long post. Hope you enjoy! :D
EDIT: Okay, so I just looked at my post, and I noticed I like a certain camera angle a lot :lol:

Another update! Did a little experimenting and I thought it turned out cool. Enjoy!

Ferrari F40 at Monza

Nice! You really pulled out the red in the car on the third shot - looks good. 👍 :)

Thanks Nato! 👍 Glad you like them!

Okay, non-GT5 update but still pictures! I got myself a new body for my R/C Truck and I decided to paint it in the 787B livery! It didn't go entirely too well but the picture makes it look better :D Wish I had printer sticker paper though so I can stick some Renown and Charge logos in there. Enjoy!

Love this one. It looks real!

I'm flattered cause you make some rather epic shots! :cheers:

Here's a new update with my new car toy

Pearl Red Corvette Z06

And last but not least! A BONUS picture of what could possibly be my most favourite car ever (2 Albums in this gallery already and I painted my short course truck in its livery :lol: ) the 787B

Hello everyone! Here's a set of my favourite car to drive, the C63 AMG. It is also the second oldest car in my garage that I have bought at least :D

C63 AMG

Enjoy!​

Psst , no more updates ? :ouch:
Patience my friend! My GT5 time has been replaced with surfing time so I haven't been taking much pictures. I'll fire up the ps3 now though and see what I can do :) OH and thanks for unintentionally bumping my gallery :cheers:

👍 superb photos in this gallery

Nice shots of the Black Rocket ;)

I agree, always a pleasure to have a look here.

Love the composition of this one :

And the F40 set above was also really nice.

Merci my francais friends! I appreciate the compliments :cheers:

Give me a few hours, I'll play some GT5 now and I'm feeling artistic. Watch this space!

Hello everyone! Long long time since my last update. I've been really busy with life so GT5 has been pushed aside, but I did have time to play the other day and I got a nice set out of it. Hope you enjoy!

M3 GTR at Fuji

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Good to be back taking photos again, taking a few days off surfing so I can get some good rest :D

Alfa Giulia TZ2 @ Eiger Nordwand

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back