Lap Attachment?

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnny9382
  • 6 comments
  • 743 views
from what i hear its pretty useless. especially if u have the 900 degree wheel...your lap isnt stable enough to use as a mount for the wheel, plus u need to move ur legs/feet to use the pedals.
 
One came with my original Driving Force wheel, which I returned. It was awful. There was no way I could squeeze my legs together enough to hold it.
 
I use it. it's the ebst thing for my DFP I've found yet (I tried many things). I've used ot for about 6 months. At first I hated it but now I can't imagine using anything else.....
 
Lots more opinions here, discussed a few days ago. I haven't tried it, but I really don't think I'd like it.
 
I have heard that you can injure your groin if you use it too hard :scared: . Personally i'd rather just build a stand with some 2 by 4's and mdf, shouldn't take too long and it sure is much more sturdier than my legs could ever be.
 
Back