Lap Times - Grand Valley Speedway

• Thread starter Thirdeye
  • 23 comments
I don't recall the exact time of the best lap -- I'll try to get it off the replay later -- but I did 9 straight laps each under 2 minutes, running the 10-lapper at Grand Valley in race series #23 (Special Festival).

It was on the Honda CBR1000RRW with Hard tires.

famosgrandvalley0hz.jpg

Soft/Soft
AT-transmission
Failures Off
Pro Mode

Just did a few laps. I'm sure someone can go faster.

cbr1000rr rm - 1.56.205
fc off, pro, soft tyres, tt mode.

i did a 1.58 iirc in the special machine race using the ysp & presto r1 on hard tyres.

Hey all

I spend some time yesterday on the Grand Valley Speedway.
First I got some 1.54 times and then down to 1.53
I know that even for me are 1.52's possible but that may be it then. You guys prolly can pull off some 1.49's one day. My best run was everything but perfect but I just could not beat myself anymore. After some high 1.53's I dropped down to a 1.53.275
I used front and rear soft tires and riding form body lean. Failure conditions were off (I think this just influences if I can do stoppies and wheelies, right?), and all times are done in the time trial mode.

P1010177.jpg

zx-r6 rm - 1.57.963 (soft tyres/fc off/pro/tt mode)
cbr600rr rm - 1'58.597 :)

(I think this just influences if I can do stoppies and wheelies, right?)

failuire condictions is always turned on in challenges and license tests. if you run off track too long youll fail or if you touch another racer itll give you a 10 second penalty. plus disable manual weight transfer with the thumbstick.

[edit - added cbr600rr rm :) ]

oh ok thx for the explanation.
Yeah I raced with fc on and off on Grand Valley speedway and it is no difference. Same times come out. You get a much better time on this track anyway if u never leave the road. I guess it makes a huge difference on tracks like Trial Mountain though, as u could theoretically jump the last chicane.
Oh yes and the times were done in Pro Mode. Forgot to mention that. Would be interesting to see a comparison to Standard or semi pro, but I think those times would be a lot slower.

05 ZX6R RM

1:16.863

i dont have the usb stick to put a replay up but i can take a screen shot if anyone wants to see it...i know someone has gone faster because it's not a perfect lap. it might be a bit ambitious to be shooting for a 1:15.xxx, that might be out of reach for me but i won't quit trying lol.

dnespins
05 ZX6R RM

1:16.863

i dont have the usb stick to put a replay up but i can take a screen shot if anyone wants to see it...i know someone has gone faster because it's not a perfect lap. it might be a bit ambitious to be shooting for a 1:15.xxx, that might be out of reach for me but i won't quit trying lol.

Great time! Is that in Pro mode?

yeah but it's sad how many laps ive clicked off on this track. probably more than anyone else who has the game. i mean it's really sad lol the other night i ran laps on this track for 4 hours straight trying to get from low to mid 1:17s into the 16s. and that was just the other night...no telling how many hours and laps i logged on this track before then. i don't wanna know.

Hi there!

Guys it took place last weekend a competition here in portugal with this rules:

Bike: CBR1000RR
Track: Grand Valley Speedway
Tires: Racing Medium
Riding Style: Neutral
Gears: AT/MT

No modifications allowed!!!

When I left the arena I had 2º place with 1.54''200. 1º place had 1.54''190.
I couldnt made this time If I handnt saw 1º place cheating in that last tunel..Instead of breaking he goes by the left side of the corner full speed!!Well since I'm not dum I did exacly the same..

The questions is, some new guy just made 1.52''682!!!Is this possible??

Hey you

Yeah I think times in the 1.52's are possible. My best was a 1.53.973.
I posted it here before but it is not here anymore as well as some other posts of other people. I rode it on the 7 stars Honda though and it was not a perfect run.
But yeah if u practice a lot, times in the 1.52's should be no problem.
I did not play the game in a while now cause I am addicted to MotoGP4's online mode :)
But TT is so much better when it comes to graphics and physics and the overall bike feeling and handling.

Ducati 999R RM - 1'54.698
Yamaha YZF R6 RM - 1'55.885

both done in TT mode practice in pro mode with fc off and manual transmition.

Back