Latest news translation 31/3/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter king4951
  • 20 comments
  • 1,855 views
Messages
606
New Zealand
N.Z.
Messages
king4951
Does anyone have a translation for yesterdays news update? I've googled it and searched a few forums... thank you :) (sorry if this has been answered)
 
What news are we talking about?
 
the one issued yesterday in japanese that came with the lamborghini seasonal update.

Shouldn't they of translated it on there depending on where you are from. By the way did they get rid of any of the seasonal events. I haven't been on it yet and would like to know.
 
no seasonals deleted...just the lambo 5 race series added (big ups PD) - and no, it's all in japanese...
 
Are you talking about the "news" on the main page which is in Japanese? If so, then i don't know what they mean at all, but i have wondered why they thought i could read any of that nonsense.
 
Are you talking about the "news" on the main page which is in Japanese? If so, then i don't know what they mean at all, but i have wondered why they thought i could read any of that nonsense.

yes, thats the news I'm talking about... I was hoping someone could translate it. (It might not be "nonsense" if you were fluent in japanese)
 
the last five lines end in "5LAPS" so it's describing the new seasonals, but there is an intro piece that might be worth knowing what it means
 
Try a google translator. It will give you a rough idea of what is being said.
 
Try a google translator. It will give you a rough idea of what is being said.

thought of that, but i cant copy and paste it from my ps3... can I?
 
thought of that, but i cant copy and paste it from my ps3... can I?

I thought the news might also be on the official website but I guess I was wrong.
 
the last news update on the official site is from the 21st of march....
 
the last news update on the official site is from the 21st of march....

I think you meant the 24th. Anyway does anyone actually know what it says?
 
I think you meant the 24th. Anyway does anyone actually know what it says?

Latest info - Regarding a Sign-In Issue Using Internet ExplorerMar 21, 2011

and no....waiting for someone who speaks japanese to enlighten us
 
Oh the text is Japanese? Wondering about that text not in english but since i'm not the only one then its fine i guess..
 
Latest info - Regarding a Sign-In Issue Using Internet ExplorerMar 21, 2011

and no....waiting for someone who speaks japanese to enlighten us


I am talking about this site where the latest news is set on the 24th regarding the GT academy.

By the way I can't believe anyone doesn't actually know about what it says.
 
I am talking about this site where the latest news is set on the 24th regarding the GT academy.

By the way I can't believe anyone doesn't actually know about what it says.

fair call.... we're still no closer though....
 
I'm about to go on the game. Can you tell me roughly how long it is as I might put it in a translator. 👍
 
Just had a look at it and there is no way I can put that into a translator. Hopefully someone is able to translate that.
 
There is already a thread about this and it says its the new lambo event, thats it.
 
Ah. That's it :( Thought there might of been more to it.
 
Back