Latest Trailer for The Crew 2 Confirms Closed Beta is Coming May 31

I wanna cover myself in oil and bungie jump off a high cliff lol or drive a really fast train screaming HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO OR get smacked in the face by a big wet cold fish by someone named John West ;) hahahahah HYPED

Did i just saw an M4 DTM in that trailer? Why does a sandbox arcade racer feature a DTM race car, and GT Sport, Forza and PCars 2 does not? America first...?

M4 DTM was in the first The Crew as well, as a Summit award. Honestly wonder if the DTM organization didn't really seem to mind since The Crew didn't really have a serious emphasis on racing. Although this time around is a mystery since they seem to be focusing on making this the ultimate hybrid between open-world arcade racer and closed-course racer.

Did i just saw an M4 DTM in that trailer? Why does a sandbox arcade racer feature a DTM race car, and GT Sport, Forza and PCars 2 does not? America first...?
because the crew had real racetracks in the game, like (indinapolis, seabring, leguna seca, willow springs, road america, long beach street circuit, new jersey speed dome) you find them on the huge map.

I know walkins glen, daytona and texas motor speedway has been added in the TC2.

That's 10 real circuits now.

Last edited:
I think there’s also an RS5 DTM getting wrecked in the original announcement trailer and there’s definitely a C63 AMG DTM in the car list. For an Arcade Racer The Crew 2 has a massively impressive race car collection.

Back