LazyDay Cruisers (Name suggestions welcome) (Read first post)Open 

• Thread starter Dagger311
  • 352 comments
I guess i will just leave this forum for couple weeks.
I just got some warning points for the first time ever for posting some jokes on that Maintenance Thread which i have edited an image of GT Site to make it look like Course Maker has been released. I did state in that post that it was just a joke and nothing to be taken seriously. Instead i got a warning for posting a "false" info. Couple guys did that make some jokes about "XXX Confirmed" in that thread but not sure if they also got a warning or not. That image was deleted in my GT6 Meme Thread even thought a lot of memes ins't even that true.

I'll just leave GTP for a week or maybe more before returning as i feel really bad about it and i want to just relax myself from that. In the mean time, have fun cruising guys.
You could just remove me for now until i go back later and re-sign.

I'll incorporate a staff system if it becomes too much for me to handle.

I will the next time I play GT6 (Will probably be this weekend).

If I make it public, can anyone join, or do they have to send a request?
Anyone can join.

Count me out. I've had some pretty bad news. Dagger inbox?

I'll still help out when needed...

Interest check for a cop training lobby tomorrow.

I'd also like to remind everyone to send me a Friend request, so you can get into the community club. I'll be adding people when I log on tomorrow.
What time are you thinking?

I apologize for this inconvenience, but due to a supposed glitch that prevents friends from appearing on your friends list, I was not able to invite everyone to the club.

For this reason, the police training lobby is postponed until the issue is resolved.

I apologize for this inconvenience, but due to a supposed glitch that prevents friends from appearing on your friends list, I was not able to invite everyone to the club.

For this reason, the police training lobby is postponed until the issue is resolved.
Can't you invite them from the Community website and just type in the names?

If you add some people as friends while you're playing GT6 then they won't appear until you close the game or maybe restart your ps3.

And meanwhile you're preparing, I'll just play GT5...

you could also make the club public so that everyone has the chance to join. then you can make it private after that.

Back