LazyDay Cruisers (Name suggestions welcome) (Read first post)Open 

• Thread starter Dagger311
  • 352 comments

This. And once you find your club there's an 'invite' button where you can type in the PSN name (case-sensitive).

upload_2015-7-5_14-49-18.png

:lol: I have no idea what my PSN password is. I set it to auto sign-in and remember password, and forgot it years ago.

I'll get the password changed tomorrow, and add everyone I couldn't. I've already swapped all my cords to PS4.

It'll probably be the weekend after next weekend.

you could also make the club public so that everyone has the chance to join. then you can make it private after that.
That's a really good idea, actually. I'll do that tomorrow, when I log on for my daily bonus.

:lol: I have no idea what my PSN password is. I set it to auto sign-in and remember password, and forgot it years ago.

I'll get the password changed tomorrow, and add everyone I couldn't. I've already swapped all my cords to PS4.

It'll probably be the weekend after next weekend.

That's a really good idea, actually. I'll do that tomorrow, when I log on for my daily bonus.
So today is going to be a cop training?

So today is going to be a cop training?
Probably not. That would be best done on a weekend, to ensure everyone is available. I meant sorting out the issues with invitations, which I should've done.

If you haven't added me as a friend on PSN, I'd suggest you do so to get access to the club. If you're added as a friend and haven't recieved an invitation, please PM me.

awkward silence :rolleyes: any news here or there?
I'm really busy this weekend, how about that? :P

Seriously though, I'm booked for most of Saturday, I help dad with his on call work.
Police training will probably be Sunday, assuming we don't get any calls. And don't bet on me staying very long.

May set up a lobby tomorrow.

and also, very seriously considering implementing a staff system. I'm not really around much, I understand that, and I really need people who are.

Anybody Want a lobby? if so it will be: 700 Hp Sport Softs. Assists Nothing but ABS Track : Tokyo Normal *Note due to how my Tv is I can't see room code so if someone could type it insted if the lobby does go up that would be great...

Anybody Want a lobby? if so it will be: 700 Hp Sport Softs. Assists Nothing but ABS Track : Tokyo Normal *Note due to how my Tv is I can't see room code so if someone could type it insted if the lobby does go up that would be great...
If you don't have an HD TV, use R1 to zoom in.

Hi Guys!

I will not be on GT6 till the end of the month... because... I'm getting married on the 24th! :)

So ten more days to go till I tie the knot! just busy in the preparations.. I might drop in somewhere in between but you can expect me to be very regular starting August..

Thanks guys

Hi Guys!

I will not be on GT6 till the end of the month... because... I'm getting married on the 24th! :)

So ten more days to go till I tie the knot! just busy in the preparations.. I might drop in somewhere in between but you can expect me to be very regular starting August..

Thanks guys
Congratulations!

Hi Guys!

Thanks guys

Congratulations, hope you two live a happy life :)

my cousin is getting married at the 31st of this month so I'm in the mood if ya know what I mean :D

HI all! i'm back from doing nothing xD by the way anybody want a possible lobby later in like 2-3 hours or something? (just asking in advance)

HI all! i'm back from doing nothing xD by the way anybody want a possible lobby later in like 2-3 hours or something? (just asking in advance)
Between my 2.5 hours of sleep, my 4 hours of real life driving, and several rough dungeons in Final Fantasy, I'm ready to watch some TV and let my brain rot. :P

Maybe tomorrow evening, if I feel alright.

Between my 2.5 hours of sleep, my 4 hours of real life driving, and several rough dungeons in Final Fantasy, I'm ready to watch some TV and let my brain rot. :P

Maybe tomorrow evening, if I feel alright.
I have something i have to do tomorrow so i don't think i can make one tomorrow.. maybe tuesday?

Back