LCC Rocket Super Lap

Not bad...Did a 2:07.742 getting used to this set-up. Rocket indeed, this thing's a freakin' blast to drive. Studying Samurai's lap worked wonders...

Personally I use the bumper cam/normal view all the time for the analog dials screaming at me :)
I would use the cockpit cam but I can't see the tach and most cars i can't see the corners with a hoot.

GTP, I tried you tune and immediately beat my fast time . I adjusted the ballast a bit to control how loose it seemed to me .. I like how the car rotates .It is going to take a bit of time to get use to it :) .. In the 2:05's and I know I am leaving a bunch of time out there . I feel okay with that time since I am an old guy and a newbie .

Eclipsee has just put in a stunning lap. +040 off Samurai's time. My best hopes are separating them other 2 and reaching 3rd place now lol

:gtpflag:
Dude, I watched Samurai's replay, and he was maxing out at 168 on the back straight, and I'm getting 98 mph max following your steps to the "t." I just don't see how you can get that kind of speed with a 112/1.455 5th gear tranny setting.

So, you are calling me a liar? :irked: Other people that are using the tune are not having any problems, so I think maybe you are doing something wrong. I've been tuning for a long time, I know what I'm doing. Set it up the way I have provided, its pretty simple really. I don't know what else I can tell you that I haven't already.

So, you are calling me a liar? :irked: Other people that are using the tune are not having any problems, so I think maybe you are doing something wrong. I've been tuning for a long time, I know what I'm doing. Set it up the way I have provided, its pretty simple really. I don't know what else I can tell you that I haven't already.
hallo my friend! You have posted a great tune for this car. Yes, it's not easy to drive, but if you take confidences with it, can be very funny: I've improved by 4 seconds! I thank you every time you give helps for community

Parts:
St 2 engine
sports exhaust
catalytic sports converter

Stats:

590 PP
209 BHP
390 KG
45:55
1.86 kg/bhp

Settings:

Suspension:
ride: 90/85
spring: 3.26/4.19
dampers (comp.): 3/4
dampers (ext.) : 4/5
Anti-roll: 4/3
0 camber
toe: -0.06/0.05

Brakes: 5/5

Transmission: 162mph

Stock drivetrain

Power limiter: 97.7%

Got gold first time round with 2:12
In the hands of a better driver this will go much faster
Hope you enjoy :)

GTP_CargoRatt! your Tune is awesome!!!! last night took almost 3 seconds to my time, now is 2:01:3XX with just a few taps on TRANSMISSION!!
Thank you Mich , and all other members who have posted tunes!

Mich ! in Portugal we say about the port wine:

the older the better!!! ;)

GTP_Cargoratt post: 9355561

Easy cargo he realised his mistake he wasn't adjusting the final gear a second time.
It's great tune you made, doesn't fit my style of driving but it's great none the less. :bow: your skillz are awesome

Eyyyyy, :banghead: here!!!! I saw the initial FG@6500, but missed the FG@ 3500 step...:embarrassed: Now that all bein' said, fantastic set-up Cargo. T'anks b'ys

Not bad...Did a 2:07.742 getting used to this set-up. Rocket indeed, this thing's a freakin' blast to drive. Studying Samurai's lap worked wonders...

Course not...Re-read the whole thread mate ;)

Here's my setup, hope it helps.
note: I have recently changed the ballast weight to 175kg so full turbo can be added. Gears set to 186mph and i have put the front camber to zero and ended up being a second quicker. Everything else is the same.View attachment 115125 View attachment 115121 View attachment 115122 View attachment 115123 View attachment 115124

Struggling a bit here with the tuning (as my earlier posts suggest! haha) but I'm trying your set-up, and it's awesome.. Just curious though, what's your PP/PL% with the 175kg ballast? I'm seeing my PP @ 584 with these settings? Is that correct?

Struggling a bit here with the tuning (as my earlier posts suggest! haha) but I'm trying your set-up, and it's awesome. But weird thing is that I have all the identical Power settings, but am maxed out at 584PP @ 100% PL, though I see you at 94% What gives?
You probably did an oil change?

Back