LCS: Season 2: TVR Tuscan RM Racing League

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 557 comments
  • 32,208 views
you were right.

25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1
 
Still looking for one more!!
 
Ah... also what car will be in the next series because i might not attend it
 
Ah... also what car will be in the next series because i might not attend it

I havn't thought that far ahead, all my focus is on this series..
 
Do you race the same day/time each week? Couldnt find it or wasnt bright enough to find in OP.

I'm currently at work and cannot open the link in the OP because of the firewall.
 
Ah right because i want to enter your 80's/90's series with a Carlton or Jaguar XJR9 if i get 1. And it'll get confusing
 
Do you race the same day/time each week? Couldnt find it or wasnt bright enough to find in OP.

I'm currently at work and cannot open the link in the OP because of the firewall.

Yeah, sundays each week at 4pm. The time is in the Race Cards
 
Ah right because i want to enter your 80's/90's series with a Carlton or Jaguar XJR9 if i get 1. And it'll get confusing

Its going to be Japanese 80s/90s cars... we will post the thread with a list of cars tomorrow
 
Yeah, sundays each week at 4pm. The time is in the Race Cards

4:00 GMT? (serious question...whats a race card?)

I do not follow racing at all. The closest I've come to racing is go-carts 15 years ago. I just enjoy playing GT5 and apologize ahead of time for the plethora of Questions I may ask.

If its 4:00 GMT (I'm -6H GMT) Sign me up. any earlier and I doubt I'll be awake.
 
4:00 GMT? (serious question...whats a race card?)

I do not follow racing at all. The closest I've come to racing is go-carts 15 years ago. I just enjoy playing GT5 and apologize ahead of time for the plethora of Questions I may ask.

If its 4:00 GMT (I'm -6H GMT) Sign me up. any earlier and I doubt I'll be awake.


Okay... The race cards are on the 1st page. The box things with race info (Tracks, Time etc)

I have signed you up, and teamed you with GTP_Racing. (Ghova)

Could you send him a message over PSN to him and sort out a team colour and name? His PSN is GTP_Racing. He is a fast driver!
 
Home from work. My workstation blocked all the cards from being viewed. I see them now. Will send message. I've already a car from the seasonal event some time ago but will message the fellow driver.
 
Home from work. My workstation blocked all the cards from being viewed. I see them now. Will send message. I've already a car from the seasonal event some time ago but will message the fellow driver.

Ok, we are using RM'd versions of the Tuscan. Make sure you RM it before we race! :)
 
New teammate, new set of colours and new name

"Coyote Cojo Racing"
Drivers: El_Aliens69/DA_KILLAS-MURIYO
Colours: Delta Dark Blue/Gold
roadcourseindy.jpg

roadcourseindy1.jpg
 
I did not know you could use the Race Modify option for the Event?

For a previous seasonal event you could have, same with the Cappuccino one. (which is what I was speaking about here)
 
btw any reference lap times??
 
btw any reference lap times??

Sure, we've been doing quite a few practice sessions over the past few weeks so we've got a good idea of good lap times.

In qualifying we will be expecting to have the top five hitting times in the 1:27s and possibly lower, 1:26s are probably possible but require practice. My personal best is 1:27.8 but I could easily take half a second off this. I think the majority of the field will be achieving times between 1:28 and 1:31 in qualifying. During the race conditions I think people will try to average at around 1:30 though as the tyres deteriorate you will be losing up to 5 seconds per lap so a fast time could be 1:31 to 1:33 on worn tyres. Note that these times are on the soft compound.

For the hard compound you'll be looking at times between 1:31 and 1:33 for an accomplished driver with fresh tyres, dropping to around 1:37 as they start to degrade.

I hope these help!
 
Last edited:
btw guys its possible to set 1:26 i got an 1 :26 849
 
Hey Europa might change the BRS stuff to say 2pm so it doesnt interfere with your 90's series
 
Back