Le Manns USA

Did anyone see it on Tv today. I was pretty cool, the Corvette C5R dominated the GTS races. The racing vipers sucked. Anyway, if anyone saw it what did you think of it?

Originally posted by VASTALIS
The C5R Vettes might be dominating now, but thats 'cause Team Oreca isn't racing. They didn't race at Sears Point, Portland, or Mosport!

Goldberg:
Here's the Series Site:www.americanlemans.com
And here's the dates and T.V. listings for the races:www.americanlemans.com/Events/Schedule

Team Oreca Vipers wont be back till either next year or 2003. Oreca is currently developing the new Viper GTS/R and they are only entering the Oreca LMP900 cars.

Originally posted by S2000TypeGhetto
Did anyone see it on Tv today. I was pretty cool, the Corvette C5R dominated the GTS races. The racing vipers sucked. Anyway, if anyone saw it what did you think of it?
I remember that, it was good race

Originally posted by S2000TypeGhetto

The only reason y the Viper sucked is becuz Oreca is the only team that knows how to actually race a Viper GTS/R since they developed them.

Back