Not open for further replies.
Date: 29/03/2012
Rival 1: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354
Battle Style: CMSD 3 Sec
Course: Mt. Akina
Winner: TakumiFuji01
Rate: 5/5

This battle was cool! I decided to lead for the 1st round, I was able to maintain the lead untill it got to the 2nd left turn which he passed me but I was able to pass him again few seconds later with a little contact(by accident) and kept the lead for the whole race forcing Round 2. I was following him most of the race until he understeered at the 2nd last Uphill-to-Downhill Corner and I was able to pass him but we were forced to the Side-By-Side duel who would be able to take the lead on the final corner, I was taking the outside and he was taking the inside & I passed him and won the battle. Good Race Wolf!!
confirmed: i passed him on the 3rd corner and tryed to hold the lead but when we were braking for a right hander i was uh bit wide he noticed and went for it but i started to close the opening wich resulted in contact on the second round i missed a braking point and he passed me but my nsx has slightly more straight line speed so i closed the gap and going into the last corner we were side by side but i missed my braking point by what had to be inches so he got the better exit my nsx started closing the gap but it was to late great race 5/5!

Date: 29/03/2012
Rival 1: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: slidinsidewayz
Battle Style: CMSD 3 Sec
Course: Mt. Akina
Winner: TakumiFuji01
Rate: 5/5

This race was a good one, I decided to lead the 1st round. I was able to lead the entire race, he draft me & passed me on the straight which he forgot that he wasn't suppose to do so we went to the 2nd round of which he was leading, I was on his back entire race forcing to SUDDEN DEATH Round 1! I was getting away in most of the sections slowly increasing the gap but only by 1 sec which was again to make another Sudden Death Round 2, I passed him at the 1st mid-speed corner since he understeered & couldn't see since it was dark and took the lead until the end of the race and won by the 7.703 secs. Your R32 not bad Man! Good Race!

03/29/2012
rival 1: musansai
rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354
battle style:cmsd3sec
course:mich-no-eki
winner:SHADOWOLF354
rate: 5/5

this was a good race he hadnt played in a while and it showed he chose to chase and kept up for around a qaurter of the course but he started to make mistakes and i slowly pulled away to a 3.5 second lead by the finish good race musansai

Last edited:
Confirmed 5/5, was a good race yet made a few mistakes i should not have made but oh well! Ill get you next time!

03/29/2012
rival 1: musansai
rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354
course:mich-no-eki
winner:SHADOWOLF354

this was a good race he hadnt played in a while and it showed he chose to chase and kept up for around a qaurter of the course but he started to make mistakes and i slowly pulled away to a 3.5 second lead by the finish good race musansai

03/29/2012
rival 1:Mellowaid
rival 2:SHADOWWOLF354
battle style:ggh5sec1l
course:first downhill
winner:SHADOWWOLF354
rate:5/5
i won by a hair it was a good race 6th corner i hit the wall and got dmg i thought i was gonna loose but he slid wide and gave me the pass and i held the lead for the win

03/29/2012
battle style:ggh5sec1l
winner:SHADOWWOLF354
i won by a hair it was a good race 6th corner i hit the wall and got dmg i thought i was gonna loose but he slid wide and gave me the pass and i held the lead for the win

Confirm:5/5 it was a good race i just missed my opportunity to win taking a sweeping corner to wide. It was a close race though.

03/29/2012
rival 2:slidinsidewayz
battle style:ggh10sec1l
winner:mellowaid

Hi everyone!

I'd like up take a moment, so just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

Lol jk
But seriously,

I'll take this time to inform y'all that TheCardboardBox tuning co. has received a huge update today.

Including a 500PP FD3S (by Snake) and RS200 (by OSE).
As well as a, number of track-ready cars such as the RUF RGT, Lotus Evora, Countach 25th anniv., '69 Camaro Z/28.

A revamped 550PP FD3S (nicknamed Kratos) and 520PP WRX STI sedan (Klotho) in time for this month's JDM tuner shootout and both part of my "Touge Gods" setups.

Be sure to also check out OSE_CAP__SHADOW's 12 Zodiacs!! A etude variety of Wangan and Touge setups, each with their own persona.

Hi everyone!

I'd like up take a moment, so just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

Lol jk
But seriously,

I'll take this time to inform y'all that TheCardboardBox tuning co. has received a huge update today.

Including a 500PP FD3S (by Snake) and RS200 (by OSE).
As well as a, number of track-ready cars such as the RUF RGT, Lotus Evora, Countach 25th anniv., '69 Camaro Z/28.

A revamped 550PP FD3S (nicknamed Kratos) and 520PP WRX STI sedan (Klotho) in time for this month's JDM tuner shootout and both part of my "Touge Gods" setups.

Be sure to also check out OSE_CAP__SHADOW's 12 Zodiacs!! A etude variety of Wangan and Touge setups, each with their own persona.

I'll try out your 500pp FD3S and see how it compares to mine, i'll do a review once i've tested if you like.

Edit: Tryed the car, very nice setup, different feel to my FD3S, but a very nice and very Solid(Snake) setup ;) In the right hands that setup is capable of being a top runner at LotS Class A 👍

Last edited:
rival 1:jc18137
rival 2:slidinsidewayz
battle style:cmsd4
course:braes of enzie
winner:slidinsidewayz

ReecesPuffs
Date: 27 / 3 / 2012
Rival 1 ReeceesPuffs
Rival 2 JC18137
Battle Style CMSD 3 Sec
Course Mt. Osaka
Winner ReeceesPuffs
Rate 5/5

After having troubles with GG , we decided to race CMSD 3 sec. It started off with JC leading and me chasing , i couldn't get a passing opportunity so the race was forced to another round. At the 2nd round with me leading , I slowly pulled away to a 3.5+ sec gap.

Reecees is on a role good job bro

how do u get premium?

Hey Dynasty; you can get GT Premium by clicking on the link below the V.I.P Forum...or by clicking on the Premium icon of a Premo member.
On the other hand; if you want to give someone premium, just click on there user name and select 'give GT Premium' from the dropdown menu.
;)👍
R*

03/30/2012
rival 1:che69velle
battle style: cmsd2sec
course: snake canyon
winner:che69velle
a good race tryed to push it but it wasn't enough that evo is fast gr velle

i have offically just ran 3:37.241 at Songai Shinro with my 480pp r32 by the way this is a epic battle that i am witnessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back