Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have offically just ran 3:37.241 at Songai Shinro with my 480pp r32 by the way this is a epic battle that i am witnessing

ps i'm tipsy and been up for 24 hours with only 3 hrs of sleep... if it matters :D

and i did it as a cam car

BATTLE REVIEW SO FAR:
ME VS SHADOWWOLF354

MAN, what a battle. First we did 4 rounds, got collateral damage, restarted, then 10 rounds, again collateral damage, restart and now we had to take a break after 11 rounds for food. 25 rounds so far. Best thing is having the cam car run 20 sec faster than us, 30 if we fail! :D

Seriously, 3.37 in a 480PP car? goddammit.

03/31/2012
rival1:H_enry_T
rival2:SHADOWWOLF354
battle style:cmsd2sec
course:songai shinro
rate:6/5
winner:H_enry_T

we ran a 4 round got dmg restarted it then a 10 round restarted cuase of dmg then a 11 round and restarted for food lol then a 2 round henry lead for the first round each time it was a 2 and a half hour battle with a 25 min brake between the 11 and 2 round battles it was insane with a cam car runing 20+ secs faster than us his best was 3.37.241 it was insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw biggest gap we had between me and henry was 1.500 secs all 27 rounds and he won by 0.0500 secs after he passed me ive been up for 25 hours with 6 hours of sleep so gnite ttyal

Last edited:
Team Dynasty
03/31/2012

we ran a 4 round got dmg restarted it then a 10 round restarted cuase of dmg then a 11 round and restarted for food lol then a 2 round henry lead for the first round each time it was a 2 and a half hour battle with a 25 min brake between the 11 and 2 round battles it was insane with a cam car runing 20+ secs faster than us his best was 3.37.241 it was insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed, epic battle. 10/5

03/31/2012

we ran a 4 round got dmg restarted it then a 10 round restarted cuase of dmg then a 11 round and restarted for food lol then a 2 round henry lead for the first round each time it was a 2 and a half hour battle with a 25 min brake between the 11 and 2 round battles it was insane with a cam car runing 20+ secs faster than us his best was 3.37.241 it was insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw biggest gap we had between me and henry was 1.500 secs all 27 rounds and he won by 0.0500 secs after he passed me ive been up for 25 hours with 6 hours of sleep so gnite ttyal

I wish i could have seen this battle!

Seeing a bunch of new faces here in LotS. That's always a good thing. The last month was rather quiet for us. Maccer's Initial D challenge seems to have gotten the excitement back in LotS.

Congratulations on a successful event thus far!

03/31/2012
Rival 1: Street-King-07
Rival 2: xXHannibaalXx
Battle Style: CMSD 2 sec
Course: Braes of Enzie
Winner: Street-King-07
Rate: 5/5

Another victory rolls in as Hann's Levin was the latest to fall under the strength of my Supra. Having practically all the tactical advantages racing at my course, I let Hann lead the first round and piled as much pressure as possible on his car as he struggled to shake me off. I sat behind Hann waiting for a mistake to happen until I finally capitalised on a slow uphill corner exit by Hann and used my power advantage and superior traction to get past on the outside of a slightly kinked right hander. I was then able to speed away to a 2.5 second victory gap as Hann was left helpless to try and catch back up.

03/31/2012
Battle Style: CMSD 2 sec
Course: Braes of Enzie
Winner: Street-King-07

Another victory rolls in as Hann's Levin was the latest to fall under the strength of my Supra. Having practically all the tactical advantages racing at my course, I let Hann lead the first round and piled as much pressure as possible on his car as he struggled to shake me off. I sat behind Hann waiting for a mistake to happen until I finally capitalised on a slow uphill corner exit by Hann and used my power advantage and superior traction to get past on the outside of a slightly kinked right hander. I was then able to speed away to a 2.5 second victory gap as Hann was left helpless to try and catch back up.

Confirm 5/5, it was my best driving with the Levin so far but there's still nothing I could do against the power of the Supra.

Hey guys! How are we all?:D
Does anyone have Mt.. Akina up for share? I'd really like to get some practice there.
R*

Last edited:
03/31/2012
rival 1:JC18137
rival 2:SHADOWWOLF354
course:mt. osaka
battle style :ggu1l
winner:SHADOWWOLF354
rate:5/5

this was a cool race we ran and had to restart twice cuz i didnt know the course and messed up but when we got a clean run it was a gr we both messed up the u turn and got contact i got dmg but managed to hold the lead just gr jc cant wait for uh rematch

Not to be mean, but let me introduce you to my friend . and his cousin , . They'll make your posts easier to read.

Date: 01/04/2012
Rival 1: OnlineGT
Course: Michi-no-Eki
Batte Style: CMSD#3
Winner: OnlineGT
Battle Rating: 5/5

Not alot to recall on this challenge. I lead and Hann's gave chase. I was happy with how the ITR ran and I was able to pull out a good gap on Hann's. For Hann's this race was perhaps the one he needed to realize the work that is still yet to be done to get his 86 up to speed.;)👍
Thanks for the race Hann's..by the way, I love your RX-8.:cool:
R*

Last edited:
Date: 01/04/2012

Not alot to recall on this challenge. I lead and Hann's gave chase. I was happy with how the ITR ran and I was able to pull out a good gap on Hann's. For Hann's this race was perhaps the one he needed to realize the work that is still yet to be done to get his 86 up to speed.;)👍
Thanks for the race Hann's..by the way, I love your RX-8.:cool:
R*

Confirmed 5/5, I thought I might have a chance against the Integra, but I ended up overwhelmed with the speed of that thing. Watch out for this guy!

03/30/2012
rival 1:che69velle
battle style: cmsd2sec
course: snake canyon
winner:che69velle
rate: 5/5
a good race tryed to push it but it wasn't enough that evo is fast gr velle

confirmed, i was worried that the nsx would be a monster. put the pressure on in first lap but my evo decimated in the corners.

rival 1:che69velle
rival 2:Slidinsidwayz
battle style: cmsd2sec
course: snake canyon
winner:che69velle

was afraid that sidewayz' gtr was gonna be like OSE's but i just drove steady and pulled out a sub 3 second lead, since he said he wanted to run a 3 sec at first i offered another lap but his gtr was dammaged.

04/02/2012
rival 1:LinoDrifts
battle style:cmsd3sec
course:mt. akina
winner:LinoDrifts
rate : 5/5

a nice 9 round battle i was keeping up and manged to pass but on the 2nd round had a weird jerk back and got dmg after that i was clawing to keep up when chasing but was ok after i even it out still i messed up on round 9 and ran wide then lino passed on the straight before the hair pins and it was over gr race lino

Date: 02/04/2012
Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354

Wolf lead in his NSX and I gave chase in my Integra. After we went round the long right hand bend that tightens and leads into a sharp left hand hairpin; Wolf left room up the inside and I took advantage of it and passed going up the hill. I then stayed focus to put some distance on Wolf's NSX.
Thanks for the clean race Wolf.;)👍
R*

Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Course: Serra Da Freita
Battle Style: CMSD 3 sec
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

Shadow's unstoppable run continues as my Supra was simply powerless to stop the almighty R32. I started off leading but when Shadow attempted to attack on the outside very quickly, I tried to force him to stick on the more difficult line but the GT-R's superior traction left me defenceless and 5 seconds behind when we crossed the line.

Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Course: Serra Da Freita
Battle Style: CMSD 3 sec
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

Shadow's unstoppable run continues as my Supra was simply powerless to stop the almighty R32. I started off leading but when Shadow attempted to attack on the outside very quickly, I tried to force him to stick on the more difficult line but the GT-R's superior traction left me defenceless and 5 seconds behind when we crossed the line.

👍 5/5 Confirmed

Wolf lead in his NSX and I gave chase in my Integra. After we went round the long right hand bend that tightens and leads into a sharp left hand hairpin; Wolf left room up the inside and I took advantage of it and passed going up the hill. I then stayed focus to put some distance on Wolf's NSX.
Thanks for the clean race Wolf.;)👍
R*
confirmed: 5/5 gr

Rival 1: TakumiFuji01
Course: Akina Yoru
Batte Style: CMSD 3 Sec
Winner: TakumiFuji01

It was one of those 2 Regular rounds & the 2 Sudden Death Rounds Races. I decided to lead on the 1st round, I was able to get away by 2 secs but not enough to win so it was Round 2. Shadow was pretty easy to catch up with, I brake little late which resulted in a rear tap but thankfully he got no damage and it was forced to SUDDEN DEATH Round 1!! I was able to increase the gap until I went too fast through the S-turn corner and got rear left suspension damage but I was able to still fight and keep the distance away as much as possible. Sudden Round 2, I kept doing the out-in-out overtake trick a few times and I passed him when I did it on the 3rd try and took the lead to the end of the race. Good Race Shadow!

Rival 1: TakumiFuji01
Course: Akina Yoru
Batte Style: CMSD 3 Sec
Winner: TakumiFuji01

It was one of those 2 Regular rounds & the 2 Sudden Death Rounds Races. I decided to lead on the 1st round, I was able to get away by 2 secs but not enough to win so it was Round 2. Shadow was pretty easy to catch up with, I brake little late which resulted in a rear tap but thankfully he got no damage and it was forced to SUDDEN DEATH Round 1!! I was able to increase the gap until I went too fast through the S-turn corner and got rear left suspension damage but I was able to still fight and keep the distance away as much as possible. Sudden Round 2, I kept doing the out-in-out overtake trick a few times and I passed him when I did it on the 3rd try and took the lead to the end of the race. Good Race Shadow!

confirmed 5/5 good race

04/02/2012
rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
battle style:cmsd#3
winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

it was over early on as expected first round he was chasing and passed on the first turn then held the lead like the boss that he is

04/02/2012
rival 1:Street-king-07
battle style: cmsd#3

a nice 8 round battle we where really pretty even but i messed up on the 1st round when leading but managed to keep it together and on the 8th round i manged to pull side by side on the straight after the first corner and passed on the outside on the second corner and held the lead to the finish gr street :)

04/02/12
rival 1:ReeceesPuffs
battle style: cmsd#3

a 6 round battle with a bit of contact but it was all accidental i got the pass a coulpe times cuz of it and imediatly gave reecee bak the lead i refuse to get a dirty win
early on i noticed he was being hard on his back tires so i saved my tires and on round six i pulled side by side on the straight before the fourth corner and we ran side by side thru the 4th and 5th corners it was badass i managed to ece out the lead and hold it to the finish it was a great race

04/02/12
Rival 1 : ReeceesPuffs
Rival 2 : Street_King07
Course : Michi-No-Eki
Battle Style : CMSD 3 Sec
Winner : ReeceesPuffs

SK decides to lead at the first lap. My FC had a huge struggle catching up with the 2jz MONSTER , but it wasn't enough to outrun my rotary. 2nd round I lead , a few corners my FC can't outrun the Supra , at the final corner SK messes up but gets an amazing recovery and only giving me a gap of 1 second. SK leads 3rd round , my FC was starting to lose the Supra , but a mistake from SK help me recover the lead. Trying to recover , SK gets passed by my FC. I thought I was going to get the win , being alittle too happy about myself , I messed up , the Supra's right on my tail and is about to pass , but I blocked him while drifting. I get the next inside corner and lead to the finish line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back