Status
Not open for further replies.
Rival 1: H_enry_T
Rival 2: RedSuns-Maccer42
Course: Songai Shinro
Batte Style: CMSD 3sec
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer-42
Battle Rating: 5/5

Man, 2nd loss to the Levin, but I ain't even mad on this one. 9 rounds of thrilling battle, with me attacking Maccer early on and Maccer trying to outrun me in the later rounds. Good race!

Confirmed, 5/5 this was a realy great race.

Rival 2: Street-King-07
Winner: H_enry_T

Great battle, surprising result. I noticed him understeering in round 4 and after he went wide in the third sector I passed him and managed to hold onto the lead.

Confirmed. The Supra wasn't in its best form but having fun during races is all that matters to me

Rival 1: JC18137
Rival 2: StreetKing_07
Course: Braes of Enzie
Winner: StreetKing_07
I'm happy I managed to last a lap on SK's home track. The 2nd round he pulled away.

Rival 2: OnlineGT
Course: Mt. Osaka
Batte Style: GG(ghost)
Winner: JC18137

Great battle, barely won that 300+ hp DC2 is downright scary.

Rival 2: StreetKing_07
Course: Braes of Enzie
Winner: StreetKing_07
I'm happy I managed to last a lap on SK's home track. The 2nd round he pulled away.

Confirmed. I knew that I had to exercise some caution knowing that areas of the R32 were still fairly weak but theres been pretty big improvements in terms of stability

Leaderboard Updated #5407

A Final Battle will be run for this season between Street-King-07 & Slidinsidewayz.

Official post will be up later on today....

Leaderboard Updated #5407

A Final Battle will be run for this season between Street-King-07 & Slidinsidewayz.

Official post will be up later on today....

Apparently received word Slidin won't be back until Sunday so discussions will need to take place as soon as he gets back

Winner: H_enry_T

A nice little battle, I was scared in Round 1 seeing Rusty's DC2 purely outrunning me, but I managed to stay with him and keep him at bay in the 2nd round. In the 3rd round Rusty also went wide on the first right and I passed. Great race.
Confirmed 5/5.
It wasn't the battle I hoped for as I hadn't done a single lap on Songai Shinro until Henry persisted to race there. He gave me plenty of time to practice which was very good. I feel I was just off pace a little...still having to focus alot on what corner was coming next and less on actually driving the car. I'm still happy though; I now no another track...which is very important. Thanks for the race Henry.;)👍
Course: Mt. Osaka
Batte Style: GG(ghost)
Winner: JC18137

Great battle, barely won that 300+ hp DC2 is downright scary.
Confirmed 5/5.
Haha...it seems my DC2 is fear-inspiring.:D
When taken to a track I'm familiar with; it's not slow...but once again not knowing Mt.Osaka as well as I needed; I made a pretty big mistake as a result of not knowing braking pionts well enough.

Iv'e gone down 2 battles, but I now know 2 tracks alot better...a worthy trade off.:)
R*

Date: 04/06/2012
Rival 1: che69velle
Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354
Course: ginkyou line
Batte Style: CMSD#3
Winner: che69velle

Apparently received word Slidin won't be back until Sunday so discussions will need to take place as soon as he gets back

Hmm....seeing from the 'boards that I would be the next contender....I say if slidin CAN'T make it, I would be happy to take his place :D

Date: 06/04/2012
Rival 1: che69velle
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

I started by chasing in this battle and found it was not easy to pass the Evo and had to push hard and hope for Chev to make a mistake, This happened in the first half of the lap and Chev tried to fight his way back but fell to a 10 second gap at the line.

Street-King, we still need to do our final race for the best of 3 at Braes of Enzie, I should be on most of today if you're likey to be on at all let me know. 👍

Date: 4/7/2012 (Cmsd 1sec)
Rival 1:Shadowwolf354
Rival 2:Wynter92
Course: Asunaga-Yama
Winner: Wynter92
Battle Rating 5 of 5

My final battle of the Season. I chose to follow and passed at the treacherous downhill section. Good Run.

Date: 4/7/2012 (Cmsd 1sec)
Rival 1:Shadowwolf354
Rival 2:Wynter92
Course: Asunaga-Yama
Winner: Wynter92
Battle Rating 5 of 5

My final battle of the Season. I chose to follow and passed at the treacherous downhill section. Good Run.

confirmed 5/5 gr

Seeing that this nice little challenge is over, I got a few ideas for the next Core Season (that might be needing a test or two)

-A new system for the Finals.
How about we do it similar to the NBA Playoffs? We get the 8 top drivers from each class and select random opponents for them to battle with. Then, we take either the finalists or the winner of each class and give them all the same random Premium car to tune in 1 week and at the end of the week they race and determine the true Legend of the Streets.
-Side notes:
-There has to be an even number of classes for this to work
-Why Premium cars you ask? Simple. Better availability.
-One problem though, the top 8 from one class might be the same from the other class...

-A new class (or two), or even resurrect some old ones.
I think 480PP was actually fun, and it gives me an idea. How about we keep the 480PP class for the next Core Season? Or, if that is out of the question, how about a 550PP class? That offers more tuning options, but still limits it so we dont have to battle Veyrons and stuff.

-2vs2 Team Battle modes.
I don't actually know how this would look like, but I'm sure someone's got a good idea :D

So, critisism for this post is not just allowed, it's encouraged. Please tell me what do you think about these ideas.

Seeing that this nice little challenge is over, I got a few ideas for the next Core Season (that might be needing a test or two)

-A new system for the Finals.
How about we do it similar to the NBA Playoffs? We get the 8 top drivers from each class and select random opponents for them to battle with. Then, we take either the finalists or the winner of each class and give them all the same random Premium car to tune in 1 week and at the end of the week they race and determine the true Legend of the Streets.
-Side notes:
-There has to be an even number of classes for this to work
-Why Premium cars you ask? Simple. Better availability.
-One problem though, the top 8 from one class might be the same from the other class...

-A new class (or two), or even resurrect some old ones.
I think 480PP was actually fun, and it gives me an idea. How about we keep the 480PP class for the next Core Season? Or, if that is out of the question, how about a 550PP class? That offers more tuning options, but still limits it so we dont have to battle Veyrons and stuff.

-2vs2 Team Battle modes.
I don't actually know how this would look like, but I'm sure someone's got a good idea :D

So, critisism for this post is not just allowed, it's encouraged. Please tell me what do you think about these ideas.

Some cool, idea henry, not sure about the finals idea but to be honest I dont realy know how the current system we use works :lol:

For the new class idea I like that too, for me the perfect 4 classes would be;

420pp
450pp
480pp
500pp

I have no interest in higher PP classes, but I know alot of other LotS members do want to see 550pp and 600pp classes.

For the 2v2 battles i've always had the idea it would work as a relay race.

4 memebers on track, 2 for each team, set the race to 2 laps, 2 of the members to a slow lap so they are on lap 2. once they have completed that they park at the side of the road just after the finish line.

Now the actual race begins, the other 2 members (still on lap 1) do a grip gambler race, once they race to the finish line their other team member can then start their half of the race in the same grip gambler style.
(The player that starts on lap 2 waiting for their team mate to finish lap 1 can not start the race untill their team member has crossed the finish line for lap 1)

Also to mix it up it could be manditory that it must be mixed class, eg: 450pp and 500pp. so while one driver is doing the slow lap in the 450pp his oppenant is in the 500pp car once they get to the finish line there team mates take over in there respective 500pp and 450pp cars to finish the race. It would have to always be 450pp(Team1) vs 500pp(Team2) for lap1 then lap 2 would be 500pp(Team1) vs 450pp(Team2)

Hopefully that makes sence :lol:I feel my wording may be confusing had trouble trying to get this idea into understandable words :lol:

Some cool, idea henry, not sure about the finals idea but to be honest I dont realy know how the current system we use works :lol:

For the new class idea I like that too, for me the perfect 4 classes would be;

420pp
450pp
480pp
500pp

I have no interest in higher PP classes, but I know alot of other LotS members do want to see 550pp and 600pp classes.

For the 2v2 battles i've always had the idea it would work as a relay race.

4 memebers on track, 2 for each team, set the race to 2 laps, 2 of the members to a slow lap so they are on lap 2. once they have completed that they park at the side of the road just after the finish line.

Now the actual race begins, the other 2 members (still on lap 1) do a grip gambler race, once they race to the finish line their other team member can then start their half of the race in the same grip gambler style.
(The player that starts on lap 2 waiting for their team mate to finish lap 1 can not start the race untill their team member has crossed the finish line for lap 1)

Also to mix it up it could be manditory that it must be mixed class, eg: 450pp and 500pp. so while one driver is doing the slow lap in the 450pp his oppenant is in the 500pp car once they get to the finish line there team mates take over in there respective 500pp and 450pp cars to finish the race. It would have to always be 450pp(Team1) vs 500pp(Team2) for lap1 then lap 2 would be 500pp(Team1) vs 450pp(Team2)

Hopefully that makes sence :lol:I feel my wording may be confusing had trouble trying to get this idea into understandable words :lol:

Hmm, that could be interesting, the relay race version. We should try it out sometime!

Also, I would also like to see those classes, but we could put a ~525PP class in between the 500 and 550PP, so that we can get 6 different classes, which, in projection, raise the amount of battles rapidly and even bring more players to the league. In fact, we should start advertising a bit as well (if it is in order with this Forums rules.)

Oh, btw, posted that review I promised ya!

As timber has said to me, He'd only intended on 4 classes in LotS.
These all being called class A, B, C & S.

Yes I think 4 classes seems more reasonable, even with 2 classes quite a bit of people were registering only for one of them and 6 classes would make things complicated pretty fast, my choices would be: Either 400pp kei cars or 420pp C class, 450pp B class, 500pp A class, 550pp S class. To me that seems like enough variety.

Anyway, does anyone know what challenge starts next week?

According the LotS calander the PP balance testing is next, and I think thats been delayed alot so I wouln'nt be suprised if thats high on the list for things to do.

PS: for anyone willing to donate a prize for for the LotS finals PM me with what you are willing to gift, could be a car / gear / paints etc.. I've already PM'd a few of you but I figure i'd ask in here aswell.

xXHannibaalXx
Yes I think 4 classes seems more reasonable, even with 2 classes quite a bit of people were registering only for one of them and 6 classes would make things complicated pretty fast, my choices would be: Either 400pp kei cars or 420pp C class, 450pp B class, 500pp A class, 550pp S class. To me that seems like enough variety.

This would be the best option.
Though I'd hate to put down kei cars, I feel as though they should have their own side season in the future as opposed to their own permanent class.

A 420PP class would allow for some popular cars to be competitive, like the civics, and other smaller cars

Date: 04/08/2012
Rival 1: gamerone00
Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354
Course: HOLY JEEZUS
Winner: SHADOWWOLF354

a good battle he got dmg while leading on the first run so when i was leading i just spread the gap and my time zone is pst and he is eastern us and canada standard time

Initial D Recreatonal LOTS FINALS BATTLE

Slidinsidewayz and Street-King-07 will battle for the LotS title for the Initial D Recreational Side Season. Whoever wins this battle will win the Legend of the Streets Title for The Initial D Recreational Side Season.​

-------------------------------------
LOTS TITLE BATTLE
Slidinsidewayz
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R32) '94

vs
Street-King-07
Toyota Supra RZ '97

Course:
Round 1: Ushimine - CMSD
Round 2: Songai Shinro - GGU
Round 3: Spectators Choice - CMSD

Prize Pool for Winner:
Shadow's Nightkids R32 (Season's 1st place car)
Vasho: AE86 S.S version
SolidSnake7735: A car from TheCardboardBox (Any one in Tuning Thread)
Rusty*: Any premium car (fully tuned)
TakumiFuji01: Opera Z33 & S2000 R1
Che69velle: Evo VI (Season's 7th place car)
JC18137: Any Level Ticket of Winner's Choice

Winner is
Slidinsidewayz

Race Time:
10 April, TUESDAY 4:00PM at GTM +0

img.php

Grab a race count down timer

Room will be up about 1 hour before race time.

Last edited:
I think there might be a way to share replays...

You save a race replay, then export it. Would it be possible to send that exported file as an attachment through a psn message?

I think there might be a way to share replays...

You save a race replay, then export it. Would it be possible to send that exported file as an attachment through a psn message?
I love your energy on this Solid; but unfortunately its not possible due to the fact that the attachment option is only available to a small range of picture formats ( I would imagine: JPEG, BMP, PNG, perhaps GIF and TIFF?) Iv'e never run a test on file formats, but I did try to rename a movie file extension (.avi to .jpeg)...still didn't work. It just said that the file was corrupt. I did do this sometime ago, however I doubt anything has changed since then with updates.;)👍

It is annoying not being to to put replays up for share through GT; they have enabled sharing Cars, Tracks, Photos and even B-Spec drivers...but no replays...it seems as if there is technical reasons behind this?:odd:
R*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back