Not open for further replies.
Date: 04/04/2012
Rival 1: OnlineGT
Rival 2: slidinsidewayz
Course: Kome Zuka
Batte Style: CMSD#3
Winner: OnlineGT
Battle Rating: 5/5

The first battle to be run on the roads of Kome Zuka; a match up between Slidin's R32 GT-R and my DC2 ITR!

Slidin' was happy to race after only doing about 1 or 2 practice laps; he wanted a very tough challenge...mission accomplished.:D Slidin' takes his battles very seriously; and as such took up my challenge quickly...as if he was actually defending his name on the street! I respect your 'true driver' attitude Slidin', it's what makes LotS something else.;)👍
So with Slidin' in the lead we raced; I sat back and watched while Slidin' drove the GT-R throughy a very narrow and twisty mountain range. I passed on the notoriously difficult last corner to take the win.
Thanks for racing a new track Slidin', I look forward to more rivalry with you on track!:dopey:
R*

I chose a perfect time to be sick. Right at the end of the sideseason. Whatever, means I'm going to have to step my game up. Or at least get some battles done to stay in the top 3 (That's counting Shadow out, because he's got the Touge God locked down again :D)

4/ 3/2012
Rival One: slidinsidewayz
Rival Two: HKS_RagGT-R
Course: Michi-no-Eki
Batte: CMSD#3
Winner: slidinsidewayz
5/5

Although I was racing a R32, I was actually keeping up and almost overtaking on most turns. The only problem was when I got damage in a side by side moment when I was chasing. I think that slidin oversteered and hit me ( not intentional ). I still continued the race but the damage made me fall behind on the last part of the track. Good race though.

Date: 04/03/2012
Rival 1: robrabbitman
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Batte Style: CMSD#3
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

I choose to chase the AP1 S2000 on my home track and started to attack from the get go. I managed to pass rob early on and then slowly pulled out a 6+ second lead at the end.

Cheers OSE...leaderboard looks good....although I think my win percentage is not updated...but thats not a big deal.;)
R*

EDIT: Haha...you work fast OSE.:D

Last edited:
Leaderboard Updated #5375

1st: 6715 OSE_CAP__SHADOW
2nd: 4824 slidinsidewayz
3rd: 3935 Street-King-07
4th: 3010 H_enry_T - :confused:
5th: 3697 SHADOWWOLF354
6th: 3565 RedSuns-Maccer42

Is that how it's suposed to be? Me and Wolf have more points than Henry but he's above us in the leadboard? :confused:

1st: 6715 OSE_CAP__SHADOW
2nd: 4824 slidinsidewayz
3rd: 3935 Street-King-07
4th: 3010 H_enry_T - :confused:
5th: 3697 SHADOWWOLF354
6th: 3565 RedSuns-Maccer42

Is that how it's suposed to be? Me and Wolf have more points than Henry but he's above us in the leadboard? :confused:

Fixed now thank you for noticing this error 👍

Rival 1: vasho__
Rival 2: Street-King-07
Course: Sidewinder Touge
Batte Style: CMSD 3 sec
Winner: Street-King-07
Rating: 5/5

A welcome return to winning ways despite this battle lasting for 1 round. With Vasho leading, I piled as much pressure on his S13 that I could through the early sections but an open gap refused to appear. With a second run on the cards, Vasho misjudged the high speed esses towards the end of the lap and hit the wall damaging his car. I couldn't slow down in time and bumped Vasho due to me being so close to his car but I suffered no damage. I was able to take advantage of his mishap and crossed the line with a comfortable margin

Rival 1: TakumiFuji01(TakumiFuji01)
Rival 2: Rusty* (OnlineGT)
Course: Mt.Akina
Batte Style: CMSD2
Winner: TakumiFuji01

Wah......this battle was awesome but short :( Haha! Anyways, I wanted to start the lead & he was able to actually catch up with me for most of the turns until around the late downhill sections where I was able to spread the gap by 1 sec forcing Round 2. He decided to lead & he was pretty fast on the straight-away(VTEC POWER???), I close the gap at corner entry in most of the turns, he understeered after Sector 2 section(3rd corner after Sector 2), I tried passing him but we we're force to a Side-by-Side but with his amazing straight away, he overtakes and regain his lead. I was still able to stay on his neck the whole time, since he was lagging(not too much, just like a lady bug type of lag) and I didn't notice I was tapping him a bit(no vibration from my controller -_-) but I would just let go a bit and try to keep up without any harmful mistakes, on the straight away of Sector 3, I was in those Side-By-Side Overtake battles but again, he was able to regain the lead but after the next corner, I overtook him & took the lead till the end of the race. Since my car is a AWD, it showed some neutral steer which resulted with a bit of oversteer & understeer and I kept tap hitting Rusty every time I come out of the Corner Exit, SORRY!! Overall, good race!!

Rival 1: TakumiFuji01
Course: Michi-No-Eki
Batte Style: CMSD3

Damn! I guessing getting 2 loses isn't that bad(I guess it could be payback on the same day I get rejected but meh, that's a different story), he wanted me to lead so I started to lead but I didn't know where the battle was actually suppose to start(I haven't been on this course for a while so calm down :( ) and he was breathing down my neck the whole race and he passed after and took the lead and ended the race with his usual ways..... hehehehe but overall, sick battle. You better teach me a few lines over the course someday, haven't been here for like for a while. Overall Good Race

Last edited:
Rival 1: TakumiFuji01
Batte Style: CMSD3

Damn! I guessing getting 2 loses isn't that bad(I guess it could be payback on the same day I get rejected but meh, that's a different story), he wanted me to lead so I started to lead but I didn't know where the battle was actually suppose to start(I haven't been on this course for a while so calm down :( ) and he was breathing down my neck the whole race and he passed after and took the lead and ended the race with his usual ways..... hehehehe but overall, sick battle. You better teach me a few lines over the course someday, haven't been here for like for a while. Overall Good Race

👍 5/5 Note start point is first right turn.
Leaderboard Updated #5383

Last edited:
Rival 1: TakumiFuji01(TakumiFuji01)
Rival 2: Rusty* (OnlineGT)
Course: Mt.Akina
Batte Style: CMSD2
Winner: TakumiFuji01

Wah......this battle was awesome but short :( Haha! Anyways, I wanted to start the lead & he was able to actually catch up with me for most of the turns until around the late downhill sections where I was able to spread the gap by 1 sec forcing Round 2. He decided to lead & he was pretty fast on the straight-away(VTEC POWER???), I close the gap at corner entry in most of the turns, he understeered after Sector 2 section(3rd corner after Sector 2), I tried passing him but we we're force to a Side-by-Side but with his amazing straight away, he overtakes and regain his lead. I was still able to stay on his neck the whole time, since he was lagging(not too much, just like a lady bug type of lag) and I didn't notice I was tapping him a bit(no vibration from my controller -_-) but I would just let go a bit and try to keep up without any harmful mistakes, on the straight away of Sector 3, I was in those Side-By-Side Overtake battles but again, he was able to regain the lead but after the next corner, I overtook him & took the lead till the end of the race. Since my car is a AWD, it showed some neutral steer which resulted with a bit of oversteer & understeer and I kept tap hitting Rusty every time I come out of the Corner Exit, SORRY!! Overall, good race!!
!!
Was an interesting race. Mt. Akina is a great track. I think the battle would have been longer. Overall a generous 4/5. I'm still learning everyones 'style' of driving. Next battle will be better Tak.:)👍

Date: 05/04/2012
Rival 1: OnlineGT
Rival 2: Wynter92
Batte Style: CMSD#1
Winner: OnlineGT

Wynter demanded to lead...so I chased. I focused on good exit speed and on the exit out of the sharp left hand bend that goes up the hill to the left I passed....the same place I passed Wolf when we last battled. 5/5 for Wynter.;)

Note to driver who wants to battle me: You say I'm less 5/5; I loose you win.

R*

Last edited:
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Rival 2: HKS_RagGT-R
Course: Songai Shinro
Batte Style: CMSD 3sec

Well, going against a R32 isn't easy and it's even worse if it's the Touge God's R32. I lead this race trying to avoid any of Shadow's overtakes. Unintentionally, I was also blocking Shadow's when I was changing between the outside or inside for a corner aproach and for that, I apologize. Either way, I managed to get to round 2 only to get obliterated. It was a good race and I hope to not race you again. :lol:

I like the side season challenge but it's extra hard for me since I don't know how to tune.

Rival 1: H_enry_T
Rival 2: HKS_RagGT-R
Winner: H_enry_T

Good race, had trouble keeping the SW20 at bay, but didn't struggle while chasing either. Unfortunately Rag spun in the middle of Round 3, enabling me to outrun him. I hope to race you again!

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Rival 2: H_enry_T

Good race, actually managed to hold on in the first sector, where both passed on the outsides and insides, but failed on the second sector and Shadow got too far ahead to repass.

Rusty, if you want to battle, just hit me up in the weekend, I would be delighted to battle :D

And Rag, we are in the same boat, I'm only this good thanks to Maccer's FD tune :D

And Rag, we are in the same boat, I'm only this good thanks to Maccer's FD tune :D

Well, I'm using his tune for the SW20. Unfortunatly it's for 450pp and the extra power makes this car a little twitchy. Still, I managed to change something on the suspension and the car is better now.

Last edited:
Rival 1: JC18137
Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354
Course: Myogi
Type: CMSD3S
Winner: SHADOWWOLF354
5/5
I messed up early allowing him to pass. The NSX was way to slow in a few sections, making me overwork my brakes so I wouldn't damage him, so I couldn't repass.

Rival 2: SlidinSidewayz
Winner: SlidinSidewayz
5/5
Good battle. Lead entire 1st lap against the GT-R allowing a second round. The second round I messed up my pacing, and he pulled away.

Hey vasho, I just stumbled upon your old team PROTOSS video, it was pretty freakin' epic! :sly:
Still making some of those?

Only two weeks of university left, then I can fully commit to LotS for next season!

Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354
Winner: SHADOWWOLF354
5/5
I messed up early allowing him to pass. The NSX was way to slow in a few sections, making me overwork my brakes so I wouldn't damage him, so I couldn't repass.

Rival 2: SlidinSidewayz
Winner: SlidinSidewayz
5/5
Good battle. Lead entire 1st lap against the GT-R allowing a second round. The second round I messed up my pacing, and he pulled away.

confirmed: gr 5/5

4/5/2012
Rival 1: ReeceesPuffs
Rival 2: LinoDrifts
Winner: ReeceesPuffs
5/5

Good race. I lead the race hoping to end the match soon , Lino kept up with my FC the whole time. Leading to a 2nd race , Lino leading I made several attempts to pass till I passed him. After a few corners I drifted and hoping to block out the Altezza , but he still passed on the inside line , still from shocked , he overtook me and got the lead. But I ended up passing him at the last corner. GR

4/5/2012
Rival 2: Che69velle
Winner: Che69velle
5/5

Leading first , I knew his Evo was faster than my FC. Trying to hold out for long I made it to the 1st round. But the 2nd round was a goner for me. He gets away with a +6 second gap.

Hey vasho, I just stumbled upon your old team PROTOSS video, it was pretty freakin' epic! :sly:
Still making some of those?

Only two weeks of university left, then I can fully commit to LotS for next season!

Hey there. I am planning to do some, but at the moment i am lacking a good idea as what to put in the next video.
And i am still waiting for a good mountain pass dlc track as the camera angles on custom created tracks are bad. They dont capture the right moments as they should. Its all to near at the cars.
If you look at a replay on any other track and than compare it to the one created in the track generator you will know what i mean.

But anyway if you have good idea that can be acomplished in GT5 - which has to do with Mountain racing - than please do tell :)

Rival 1: vasho__
Course: Sidewinder Touge
Batte Style: CMSD 3 sec
Winner: Street-King-07
Rating: 5/5

A welcome return to winning ways despite this battle lasting for 1 round. With Vasho leading, I piled as much pressure on his S13 that I could through the early sections but an open gap refused to appear. With a second run on the cards, Vasho misjudged the high speed esses towards the end of the lap and hit the wall damaging his car. I couldn't slow down in time and bumped Vasho due to me being so close to his car but I suffered no damage. I was able to take advantage of his mishap and crossed the line with a comfortable margin

Confirmed. I tought i could drag this into a 2nd round. But just before the end i hit the rails which slowed me down allowing King to overtake.

Hi there,

I just want to let you know that I'll be dropping out of this side season due to time reasons. I had to prepare for a examination and now the new semester has started, leaving me just too little time to compete with you guys. So on that note I'll open up the slot of the SilEighty for someone else.

Maybe I'll be able to participate in the next event.

Cheers!

4/5/2012
Rival 2: Che69velle
Winner: Che69velle
5/5

Leading first , I knew his Evo was faster than my FC. Trying to hold out for long I made it to the 1st round. But the 2nd round was a goner for me. He gets away with a +6 second gap.

confirmed but we were on snake canyon, Not-Eki lol.

Rival 2: slidinsidewayz

Good 8 rounder, up until the 7th round it was neck-and-neck, but in the 7th slidin hit a wall, causing us both damage. In round 8 he went wide in the first right and I passed. Great race.

Rival 2: OnlineGT

A nice little battle, I was scared in Round 1 seeing Rusty's DC2 purely outrunning me, but I managed to stay with him and keep him at bay in the 2nd round. In the 3rd round Rusty also went wide on the first right and I passed. Great race.

Great battle, surprising result. I noticed him understeering in round 4 and after he went wide in the third sector I passed him and managed to hold onto the lead.

Rival 2: RedSuns-Maccer42
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer-42

Man, 2nd loss to the Levin, but I ain't even mad on this one. 9 rounds of thrilling battle, with me attacking Maccer early on and Maccer trying to outrun me in the later rounds. Good race!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back