Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a few people have already build cars for Season 2, hence the open class.

And Side Season 1 restrictions would clamp down the Time Attack too much.

I want to test an AWD to see if I can improve my chances for Season 2, since the LotS award is being decided between two AWD vehicles.

:grumpy: Damn it, realized just now that I won't be able to see Season 1's final battle, because at that time I'll be racing for the Portuguese championship. :(

EDIT: Never mind, the battle is tonight, for a moment I tought it would be tomorrow. I'll definitely be in the lobby watching it. :D

Last edited:
Date: 19/08/2011
Rival 1: Yeratel84
Rival 2: Fragolas79
Course: SERRA DA FREITA
Batte Style: CM SD (3s gap)
Winner: Yeratel84
Battle Rating: 5/5

Well, all I can say is this was an anti-climatic battle that only lasted 1 round.
During the first half of the round I had a feeling that this could be a long battle, but then he made a mistake that cost him enough to allow me a clean pass. After that as I made a minor mistake almost immediatly he caught up and stayed by my exhaust all the way to the finish, as I was able to at least hold my position. Hope for a rematch soon.

i have 3 500pp vehicles as posibles a 97 supra rz in maizora seyfert, a 93 skyline gt-r v spec ll in black cherry and an evo 3 gsr in black like kyle sudo's

i'm testing a supra for next season but it is not the rz it is the naturally aspirated version. but i probably will not use it. gt-r's have been successful in this league but i think smaller and lighter should be the way to go.

hence the evo 3, but i want to be different and most avoid the ma70 body supra in gt5. fully tuned the sz-r supra is 499pp so it would work.

Just be aware that the next event is Side Series 1. It runs on slightly different restrictions. But it's still good. But the Core Series will be very similar to Season 1.

So you can't really prepare for Side Series until it is published. But for the CORE series, there won't be much changes for that so you can prepare tune to what you see in Season 1 now.

Leaderboard Updated to Post: 2003

Can you describe more about your handicap. Does it mean that Vasho is using gap 2 second and Street is using gap 3 second?

Well it was Grip Gambler with 2 sec handicap. So king was leading into first corner - i had to overtake him to take the win. The handicap was the same as when i raced you Timber!! Just with the difference that i have won here - heh.:)

vasho
Well it was Grip Gambler with 2 sec handicap. So king was leading into first corner - i had to overtake him to take the win. The handicap was the same as when i raced you Timber!! Just with the difference that i have won here - heh.:)

Cool, that's GGH mode. Grip Gambler - Handicap

Rival 1: Monstar-1
Rival 2: Lou-E
Course: Horsefish pass
Winner: Lou-E

AWSOME RACE!!! the first run was great, had him by 1 second... The second run i was on him and he gave me just enough space to pass... GOOD RACE MONSTAR-1!!!

LouE5

AWSOME RACE!!! the first run was great, had him by 1 second... The second run i was on him and he gave me just enough space to pass... GOOD RACE MONSTAR-1!!!

That was the best race I have ever watched.

dudeguy
That was the best race I have ever watched.

Wow, it's going to be an interesting final! Seems like MONSTAR lost his invincibility, how can OSE_CAP_SHADOW use this to his advantage?

Replay also!

Confirmed. My car just isn't suited to that track. I couldn't keep up on 1st round and new he would pass me on 2 nd round. Wasn't that most exiting race I've had but none the less it was a good drive from Lou E.

Wow awesome job on taking down Monstar 👍

If your battling 4WD's feel free to challenge me

Actually vasho challenged me and I tentatively accepted but I knew i was going to lose anyway. Plus I recall you saying you weren't going to challenge my Civic because it would be unfair regarding the massive PP difference.

Rival 1: vasho__
Rival 2: Yeratel84
Course: Sidewinder Touge
Battle Style: CMSD (2 seconds)
Winner: vasho__
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

Yeratel choosed to chase in the first round. I pushed the car bit harder and could bring home a 2.477 second lead.
Good race

Rival 1: vasho__
Rival 2: Yeratel84
Course: Sidewinder Touge
Battle Style: CMSD (2 seconds)
Winner: vasho__
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

Yeratel choosed to chase in the first round. I pushed the car bit harder and could bring home a 2.477 second lead.
Good race

Confirmed. Lost ground in the uphill section due to his massive grip and wasn't able to reel him back.

Actually vasho challenged me and I tentatively accepted but I knew i was going to lose anyway. Plus I recall you saying you weren't going to challenge my Civic because it would be unfair regarding the massive PP difference.
True......

AudiMan2011

I'll implement something for Season 2 which will hopefully solve the performance difference and balancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back