Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No you don't have to register this time round. Not for the time attack.

But for Side Season 1, yes.

hi guys.. Due to my shift change at work and the fact im geting married in 2 months, im not going to be able to get online much in the next few months.. But i will do my best!
Is the 6km mt akina a new track or a typo?

Just woken up and its only just sunk in that i beat monstar-1 last night........
No 💡 how the hell i did it but it was a great battle none the less

OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Just woken up and its only just sunk in that i beat monstar-1 last night........
No 💡 how the hell i did it but it was a great battle none the less

Lol. You must be feeling good today and I bey you have a spring in your step too lol.

Well done mate. The 1st race was awesome except for the move at last corner. I reckon if you had of just gave me a little more room on the exit you would have had the ponys to out drag me to the line for the win.

Second race the pass you made was a bit err. If I hadnt of got damage from that I might have been able to fight for the repass. Perhaps if it was anyone else they might have ask fir a rematch but I decided to let it slide.

All in all you won with a great drive. I'll be looking for revenge next time we meet. Same goes for Lou E. I should have never raced him at horsefish pass. I reckon he did his home work and knew the WRX isn't suited to that track, so he had me on toast with that 1.

But 29 races and 27 wins plus a time attack win I can still hold my head high. ;)

Lol. You must be feeling good today and I bey you have a spring in your step too lol.

Well done mate. The 1st race was awesome except for the move at last corner. I reckon if you had of just gave me a little more room on the exit you would have had the ponys to out drag me to the line for the win.

Second race the pass you made was a bit err. If I hadnt of got damage from that I might have been able to fight for the repass. Perhaps if it was anyone else they might have ask fir a rematch but I decided to let it slide.

All in all you won with a great drive. I'll be looking for revenge next time we meet. Same goes for Lou E. I should have never raced him at horsefish pass. I reckon he did his home work and knew the WRX isn't suited to that track, so he had me on toast with that 1.

But 29 races and 27 wins plus a time attack win I can still hold my head high. ;)

I want you to give me everything you've got the next time we meet :sly: As i'm looking forward to our next meet 👍
Last turn on first battle i put the power on way to early and squashed you (Sorry) but i do agree with you on how good it was...
Second run was also good as your attempt at blocking me was very good but as i hit the braking zone i clipped the dirt which kicked the car to the right which made me hit you, I did not mean to hit your car at all.... Was still a good battle as every time i looked back you was right there.
I think next time we should give the other rival the chance to choose the track for us to battle on....
Again well battled my friend looking forward to face you in the near future

Last edited:
leexr2i
hi guys.. Due to my shift change at work and the fact im geting married in 2 months, im not going to be able to get online much in the next few months.. But i will do my best!
Is the 6km mt akina a new track or a typo?

That is SolidSnake7735's map. So it's the same one. Other region of GT5 might list it by miles.

fupersudge
Is it to late for me to join in on this madness?

Season 1 is coming to an end. We're starting up again with different events now. Check post #2.

Do we need to stick to the same cars we used in season 1 for the new time attack or are we allowed to switch to different cars to prepare for season 2?

I also have a sneaking suspicion that the inspiration for side season 1 came for my giant-worrying performances in my little Civic.

Just an I idea for season 2. What about the top 4 drivers battle it out in like a final series? Like what SHadow and I did but with 4 drivers. Not a 4 car race. Still 1v1. A driver races D driver, B driver races C driver and the winners race in the final? And the 2 that lost can battle for 3rd.

Do we need to stick to the same cars we used in season 1 for the new time attack or are we allowed to switch to different cars to prepare for season 2?

I also have a sneaking suspicion that the inspiration for side season 1 came for my giant-worrying performances in my little Civic.

I think we are aloud to run both classes in time attack week...
I've got three cars in the works/testing for season 2 just gotta see which one is best :sly:

Just an I idea for season 2. What about the top 4 drivers battle it out in like a final series? Like what SHadow and I did but with 4 drivers. Not a 4 car race. Still 1v1. A driver races D driver, B driver races C driver and the winners race in the final? And the 2 that lost can battle for 3rd.

Thats a sweet idea..... +1 on that

AudiMan2011

Read the post. There are 2 categories.

1. Use your registered Season 1 car.
2. Use any new car.

You can do both categories, but for the second category, you can only pick one car.

MONSTAR-1

That's a fine idea. I'll keep that in mind. With more people, the more challenging it is to get the 'best' time slot for everyone. =)

Registered for side season. I'm going all out on the weaponary front this time.

I added you ( TimberW ) on PSN and do I just add the car I am going to use to the spreadsheet? How do I go about joining. I am excited for this, gives me a reason to grip race again!

fupersudge
I added you ( TimberW ) on PSN and do I just add the car I am going to use to the spreadsheet? How do I go about joining. I am excited for this, gives me a reason to grip race again!

Time Attack no need to sign up. Just submit your results according to the submission details.

For the FF Touge Challenge, you need to sign up. Using the Join FF Touge Challenge form.

Last edited:
I going to hate bringing this up, but here it goes. Is the R1 S2000 from amuse really LotS worthy? Yes, it is street legal, but it is really a track car for the touge. We base this system on Initial D, not BMI, right? Sure, you see a coupe of Spoons and Nismos out on the road, but they are lightly tuned street cars, not cars specifically made for the touge. I have nothing against the R1, I just want things to be fair. There may be other LotS legal tuners that share the same problem, but I'm just addressing the R1. I'm not going to start a rant like Mopar, lol, I'm fine with the R1 legal or not.I just want more opinions regarding the matter. Thank you for reading.
Sincerely,
Amethyst Rotary

DoctorFool
Small problem with the signup thingy. Says Season 1 still?

The form is correct, for FF Touge Challenge.

fupersudge
Its also for the FF side series. I'm trying to do the time attack one :embarrassed:

Time Attack one doesn't require a sign up. But for you Fupersudge, you can only do category 2, which is the open class. Cause category 1 can only be done by players who signed up for Core Series Season 1.

By,the way, guys if I look like I'm ignoring a post like the post above, I'm not, I'm just waiting to see what others will say first before addressing it in what I think. I don't want to be saying yes then no then yes again. And the response from others would indicate if whether or not this is a big concern or issue.

Last edited:
Why don't we do actual NIGHT RUNS. Isn't that the real roots of Touge?

6051311245_0fd8dbee5b_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back