Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I going to hate bringing this up, but here it goes. Is the R1 S2000 from amuse really LotS worthy? Yes, it is street legal, but it is really a track car for the touge. We base this system on Initial D, not BMI, right? Sure, you see a coupe of Spoons and Nismos out on the road, but they are lightly tuned street cars, not cars specifically made for the touge. I have nothing against the R1, I just want things to be fair. There may be other LotS legal tuners that share the same problem, but I'm just addressing the R1. I'm not going to start a rant like Mopar, lol, I'm fine with the R1 legal or not.I just want more opinions regarding the matter. Thank you for reading.
Sincerely,
Amethyst Rotary

before i can give an opinion on this subject i have to see one run or drive one myself but for now i think anything street legal it is LotS worthy. if you look at the leader board it really shows no advantage in terms of wins.

Maybe another suggestion that could be experimented with the side series, why not allow other players to form teams like they have in Initial D, then this could allow some interesting team touge racing.

I'm still thinking about if im gonna run the FF side series as i'm trying to fully sort out my core season 2 car

I'm still thinking about if im gonna run the FF side series as i'm trying to fully sort out my core season 2 car

The open class time attack will be a good place to compare car against other cars.

There are now 5 FF rivals registered.

Leaderboard updated to this post.

Last edited:
Stavingo
Maybe another suggestion that could be experimented with the side series, why not allow other players to form teams like they have in Initial D, then this could allow some interesting team touge racing.

That is actually is how the GTTC runs...

In regards to the FF touge series, I'm hoping the majority of people will consider 450PP. The reason for this is so there can be a mix of not only different category, but performance as well. It will be difficult for the individuals racing to move past a 3rd or 4th lap (if closely matched) due to tire wear from a high power FF.

I hope that people reading this understand my thoughts on this that would (maybe) make it more enjoyable for the new and past racers participating :)

Eric Cartman, says "kicka*s!!" lol

In regards to the FF touge series, I'm hoping the majority of people will consider 450PP. The reason for this is so there can be a mix of not only different category, but performance as well. It will be difficult for the individuals racing to move past a 3rd or 4th lap (if closely matched) due to tire wear from a high power FF.

I hope that people reading this understand my thoughts on this that would (maybe) make it more enjoyable for the new and past racers participating :)

Eric Cartman, says "kicka*s!!" lol

agreed 👍

I just registered my Spoon EK @475PP

Going to be a real fun week, just got all the supplies and tools needed for a newer racing cockpit I'm building. Gonna take awhile but it will all be worth it :D

Where can I get this track? I'd like to practice on it to see my worth... Before I register for S2

You can send a PSN friend (GTP_TimberW), I have the map you can download from.

Remember that Core Series Season 2 doesn't start till a month later. What is running now is the FF Touge Challenge.

EDIT: The names are getting confusing and confusing everyone.

From now on, I'll use the "Season" to indicate the Core Series and the actual name (FF Challenge) to indicate the Side Series. Everyone who reads this can do this as well.

Last edited:
timeatkuu
That's cool, I'm in no rush :P
+ I just started to play GT5 again thanks to your thread

=)

I've heard this from some other LotS players here as well. Thanks for supporting LotS!

That is actually is how the GTTC runs...

No lie, never really bothered to look into that.

But just forming friendly teams and whatnot, I dunno lol.

Doing like a 2v2 format and splitting exp etc.

Stavingo
No lie, never really bothered to look into that.

But just forming friendly teams and whatnot, I dunno lol.

I've thought about it but haven't come to a way of implementing it yet. You probably won't see this feature that soon... maybe one of the side series in the future, we might try that out.

I've thought about it but haven't come to a way of implementing it yet. You probably won't see this feature that soon... maybe one of the side series in the future, we might try that out.

Probably best bet is to split everything evenly.

The time attack will be a good baseline to know where you'll sit in LotS. =)
Ok, but can you just wait, my dad is watching Batman and refuses to give it back :grumpy:

Edit: Black screen FTL…

Last edited:
During TA sessions, do we have a rule where slower cars upfront move aside for faster cars trying to pass from behind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back