Not open for further replies.
Date: 18/09/20114
Rival 1: badboy_etc
Rival 2: OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Course: Serra da Freita
Battle Style: CM-SD (3 Seconds)
Winner: badboy_etc
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

I really didn't feel like I won that race because... I don't know, it was good but he was lacking giving that pressure he usually does. He choose to chase and I maintained my position with a 1.5 second finish. Then on second lap I was on his tail most of the time, then I managed to be side by side on the short straight! we entered the corner with me on the outside and I got to pass. From there, he was behind me for a short while, then I started to slip away giving me the win... Like I said, I don't feel like I won though.

BTW, I have the video :)

Date: 18/09/20114
Rival 1: badboy_etc
Rival 2: OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Course: Serra da Freita
Battle Style: CM-SD (3 Seconds)
Winner: badboy_etc
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

I really didn't feel like I won that race because... I don't know, it was good but he was lacking giving that pressure he usually does. He choose to chase and I maintained my position with a 1.5 second finish. Then on second lap I was on his tail most of the time, then I managed to be side by side on the short straight! we entered the corner with me on the outside and I got to pass. From there, he was behind me for a short while, then I started to slip away giving me the win... Like I said, I don't feel like I won though.

BTW, I have the video :)

Confirmed: the return of the understeer that has ruined me in this last week.....
Oh well it happens

Leaderboard Updated to Post: 2703

Season 2 Starts Next week. still getting the spreadsheets setting up at the moment. Also gives me time to analyse FF Challenges awards as well.

SolidSnake7735
OK, finally registered for Season 2
now all i need is Matte Green paint chip, who's got?

I'll send you 1 right now.

I havnt got any chromes left so if you could send me 5 chromes that would be great.

Hello,i am also in season 2 and am happy to challenge any

lassiter66, please check your Power Limiter and Ballast Combination.

Allowable Power limiter use is from 95% to 100% and Ballast is 5% of total weight.

The High End Performance G37 (SEMA GT Awards 2008) may not be eligible.

lassiter66
Hello TimberW,none fear,I hold me to them gave from you. Place Power of the G37 of myself on 80%. Do you hope agrees whit it?

Sorry, that's not allowed in this league, you'll have to pick a different car.

WOW, glad to see my home course in time attack week, thank you Timber, it is a great honour!
By the way, this course is based in a real mountain pass near my house! When I get the chance I use to run in it. The "esses" in first sector does exist in the real pass with that left corner to a uphill straight! Its a great drive with almost no traffic. I have meet other drivers there, mostly Hondas, Subarus and Evos. It was used back in the '70s and '80s as part of "Rally of Portugal"! Many of the Group B monsters raced this pass, has lots of history, and the best part: it is about 20 minutes of my hometown!!

wow, amazing roads, wish we had some like that near NY

Timber can you remove my time attack submision please, didnt realise they had to be done at night time, did mine at 18:00 so it is invalid, sorry about that.

Timber can you remove my time attack submision please, didnt realise they had to be done at night time, did mine at 18:00 so it is invalid, sorry about that.

ok. thanks. I'll fix that up.

Room up at: 1472-4711-0382-0864-7783

Last edited:
Hi, guys.
Got 2:43.337 with my S2000 R1 (495pp)

Timber, please ignore my first time attack entry, I´ve entered 2:48 instead of 2:43.

Hope you guys beat my lap, so I don´t get too bored, eheheh. I want to get it under 2:42.000. If I manage to get that, I will be satisfyed:tup:

he's german & uses some translator so those aren't really HIS sentences, hence why they're fragmented. cut him some slack lol

Just wondering, but is it possible to sign up for 2 or more different categories for example the FF registered car and Class B(eta) in the same time or only one category per event?

For the time attack, one car per-category.

You may want to check the Side Season Awards again as Street-King's 20:3 is in two Awards???

Thanks, I've fixed it...

And the most unexpected machine award goes to fullmoonzer with his Swift...

hello to all, my words are already there, but my English is not exactly the best, but I learn quickly. and the translator I use only in the forum, but it is not bad, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back