Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello to all, my words are already there, but my English is not exactly the best, but I learn quickly. and the translator I use only in the forum, but it is not bad, right?

IMO if it gets the point across its fine, the international community and the fact that i can play online from my home in america against you in germany is awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
I've updated the Form to pick a more specific controller, mainly driving wheels. I'm only familiar with some wheels, if you guys could suggest some others to add, let me know. Also, you can update your application as well.

Room up at: 1472-6681-3158-0097-6800

Last edited:
Hey guys, I submitted my 450PP car and... a new course! I hope you'll enjoy it, there is many medium sized sweepers with a couple hairpins with an elevation of 200 (but good IMO). Its called "Kattokōnā Touge", which means "cut corner pass" in Japanese. d^_^b

i use the HKS racing controller, its like a DS3 meets a wheel and matches the hipermax hks evo ct230r

I've see them, the steering controls look alright but what about the throttle and brake, they look damn small for buttons.

Vasho, you have to resubmit your Beta Class car. Concepts are not allowed at the moment.

Vasho, you have to resubmit your Beta Class car. Concepts are not allowed at the moment.

Ohhh :guilty: :ouch: ok. Will do that - have to change to a diff car. Gonna resubmit as soon as i am home from work!!!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks that interest in the time attack is fading away with many concentrating on the major seasons?

I apologise in advance if this this ends up starting another flame war

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks that interest in the time attack is fading away with many concentrating on the major seasons?

I like to try with the Time Attack weeks but can never find anyone to verify my times/never on at the same time as Timber's room's :dunce: But i do agree with you on that people would much prefer to focus on Core Seasons than the Time Attacks.....

Well right now PSN appears to be down at least for some of us. Thread here
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=223744

could be the cause of your friends list dissapearing? are you able to sign into PSN right now vasho?

Before the update i did still have all my friends list, its since the downtime though that my friends list temporarily disappeared, now its showing them again, but doesn't say any of them are online, and i cant seem to join any GT5 online rooms either.

Also about the touge TA Challenge, i havent registered yet because im still stuck on deciding which car i want to use for Season 2 :lol:

OSE_CAP_SHADOW
I like to try with the Time Attack weeks but can never find anyone to verify my times/never on at the same time as Timber's room's :dunce: But i do agree with you on that people would much prefer to focus on Core Seasons than the Time Attacks.....

Is there much of a point to actually have other rivals to verify the times? I personally think that its not that important. Since there's no much point for people to cheat in their times.

The rule was there to prevent people from cheating.

Considering this is my first time participating in the TA week I dont know how busy the previous two was but im planing on concentrating on it alot if my season 2 car time or FF time get beat which im sure they will if people bother to submit times. But it seems alot of people disliked the FF side season aswell and maybe thats put them off from getting on GT5 right now to hit the touge? I dont know lol ( I didnt thought it was great fun for me )

Is there much of a point to actually have other rivals to verify the times? I personally think that its not that important. Since there's no much point for people to cheat in their times.

The rule was there to prevent people from cheating.

Agreed ^ I dont think we need to have a time verfiyer as im sure all of us here are honest and looking for a fair fun competion, unless the time posted was ludicrisly fast, e.g. 15+ seconds ahead of the previous best, and if a questionable time is submited all thats needed is to ask them to get on track and set a time close to it as possible (1sec + or - of the time) if they cant get close to it you know its a BS time.

Last edited:
Personally, I think we don´t need to verify laptimes, as long they are achieved in an online room, during a race (alone or with other rivals). Then, each one of us should save the replay and the rival with best time in each class shoulf send the replay to another registered rival, designated verifyer or the creator of this series, for verify. Thats my idea, this ways we could be sure there is no cheating on the best time. This assuming we can send each other the saved replays... About me, I have no interest on cheating nor having the best time no matter what. In time attack week I´m racing myself and evolving may skills and car :)

Last edited:
Yeap, how about logging the time attack at night? I'll slack up that rule as well. I know people are interested in the Time Attack but I've never really fine tuned this area. We

Posted a time in all 3 classes for Time attack....

Note: ignore my first time in my S2 car as i hit a better time.

Note 2: the chances of me nailing the EXACT same time set by Maccer was a shock

Posted a time in all 3 classes for Time attack....

Note: ignore my first time in my S2 car as i hit a better time.

Note 2: the chances of me nailing the EXACT same time set by Maccer was a shock

Yes! that's a shocker!

Just brought another car home this weekend. Now I have a '79 280zx NA slicktop that needs work but we got it running and I drove it home somehow:crazy:. Need to wash up the two ladys and then I'll try to get on for Season II battles tonight:tup:.

kadoimmortal
Just brought another car home this weekend. Now I have a '79 280zx NA slicktop that needs work but we got it running and I drove it home somehow:crazy:. Need to wash up the two ladys and then I'll try to get on for Season II battles tonight:tup:.

BETA Class? Haha... or vs the big boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back