Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving this improved tire physics and larger wheel upgrades amongst many other improvements and additions. Want to finish up career mode before I jump over to online races. No ABS and threshold braking/trail braking are vastly improved, feels almost like the genuine article. Pleasantly surprised so far and there will be more to come including LoTS EPICNESS! Get busy everyone and find some new touge gems, looks like there will be greater diversity for competitive cars in GT6 <crosses fingers>.

I'm currently looking into the whole Banned car list again as i think the PP system has been made more fair on GT6

So, more notes GT6:

In response to Kado, there will be a lot more competitive vehicles in Class A than ever before!

Some of the previously overpowered cars have been slightly nerfed while other wealer entries have found newfound strength.

Perfect example:
NA2 NSX Type R - in GT5, my Altron tune at 500PP features weight-2 and added power (334hp) while the same car in GT6 after only an oil change, flat floor upgrade and front lip aero comes in at 495PP while at stock weight and 305hp.

It's safe to say that tuning will play a larger role than before in making but more so will driving ability.

I plan on trying an nsx on gt6. Idk which one but I thinking on getting the honda nsx 91 since it's the cheapest lol the other ones r over like 100,000 lol which is a descent nsx to test out?

This is going to be much better than it was in GT5 as well haha!

I plan on trying an nsx on gt6. Idk which one but I thinking on getting the honda nsx 91 since it's the cheapest lol the other ones r over like 100,000 lol which is a descent nsx to test out?
They are all good to be honest I haven't tried one yet but I would start with one of the older models.

You can get the '91 NSX from getting all stars in National B, I honestly thought it was kind of bad though, with the stock transmission you get no torque in second gear and the car feels pretty heavy overall.

This is going to be awesome with all the returns. Can't wait to start racing with the LotS veterans again.

It's safe to say that tuning will play a larger role than before in making but more so will driving ability.

That's the impression I've been getting from the new physics/tire model. Having a good tune is important, but I think there should be an emphasis on how you drive and less so on how your car is setup. Considering LoTS is supposed to be "street racing", I think there should be tighter restrictions on what performance parts you can put on your car.

I'm going to suggest something that I know people aren't going to like, but it might actually work/be fair in GT6. I'm thinking fully customizable suspension should be banned from LoTS.

Sounds crazy right? I know, but I think it would it force people to really learn the ins/outs of how their car performs and less of how well they can tune. Now you'd have to take in consideration how much HP you use a lot more. Not only that, but which turbo would really suit best, or if NA is a better way to go. Also, with the absence of crazy payouts in GT6 it could be way cheaper to put a good touge car together and would help keep that "Street racing" feel to it. Leave the tuner battles for GTP HVTS, and lets get back to driving.

LoTS racing is awesome, and I support any direction that it chooses to go in. I know the rules and regs are always well thought out, I'm just thinking change isn't always a bad thing. What better a time to change then with the release of GT6!

I half-agree with you there, Blur.

I don't say we should ban FC suspensions altogether yet, but perhaps restricting it for the first season or so for GT6 while we are all learning the ways of the new tire and suspension model wouldn't be a bad idea (personally, I've been using Racing Suspension: Soft on my cars).

Something that had been on my mind, regarding changes, is the lower PP classes. Specifically drive train and displacement restrictions.

Of course, we're still very early into GT6 so there is much to learn about the game yet. I'm simply enjoying driving it.

We don't yet have community features available, so that means no shared cars. No track creator means no tracks to share either. Might as well focus our efforts on the driving aspect and work together to reach an accord on all, if any, changes to be made for the sake of keeping the competition fair, fun and varied.

Credit, horsepower and weight limit?

I previously liked the power/weight restriction idea but having noticed changes not in performance but in the performance rating of many popular cars I think we should stick with PP restrictions at least until we start finding the obviously overpowered cars.

The new handling model altogether (tires, suspension, aero and physics) is far improved in the subtleties that I feel all cars will have strengths and weaknesses as they do in real life. And the deciding factor in battles will be what it should always have been... Driver ability.

It looks like i'm going to have to do a complete overhaul of the Banned Car list ready for the start up of LotS once the Course Creator is put into GT6

I am really looking forward for this to start up again! I was here in the very beginning but got side tracked by other games and things in my life. Also, iRacing. But I am loving GT6! I cannot wait to hit the streets with all you guys again! Me and my White S2000!

nitrous? there is nos in this game?
Yes, I don't think it should be allowed in LotS since it doesn't really make sense for touge racing and everybody would have to use it if we allow it because it probably doesn't affect performance points. The fact that it costs 100,000 cr would also be pretty irritating.

Yes, I don't think it should be allowed in LotS since it doesn't really make sense for touge racing and everybody would have to use it if we allow it because it probably doesn't affect performance points. The fact that it costs 100,000 cr would also be pretty irritating.
Would also be affected by the credit spending limit proposed. Would be fine for Wangan racing tough! :P

don't do it!! IT'S A TRAP!!

You mean,

star_wars_its_a_trap.jpg

Its probably not up yet but is LOTS going to take new members? I thought about getting into it in GT5 but decided not to, and now want to for GT6. Is there like an application thing yet for LotS?

Its probably not up yet but is LOTS going to take new members? I thought about getting into it in GT5 but decided not to, and now want to for GT6. Is there like an application thing yet for LotS?

LotS is open to all persons interested.

Feel free to check out the OP (first/original post) to get a clue of how we do business here.

When the next season begins, there will be a signup form to participate.

Right now, we're on hiatus. Basically figuring out the new handling model for GT6 to see if any changes to our regulations are to change or not.

Welcome to the club, @michrulejj !!

LotS is a very open platform. When we're not competing in official battles, we always host open lobbies for cruising and chillin.

Feel free to add us.

Ok sounds good. And I read through first 3 OP, and I'll clear som friends to add few people from here. So add me if you want and who would be good to add?

Ok sounds good. And I read through first 3 OP, and I'll clear som friends to add few people from here. So add me if you want and who would be good to add?

Anyone from the "LotS regulars" list, anyone who you see posting frequently on this thread. You can start by adding me.

I do touge tuning and custom courses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back