Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll likely be online later tonight. If I'm not hosting my usual "Touge, or DIE" lobby, I may just be in someone else's.

Easiest way to find us, we mostly run Mount Panorama. Matterhorn - Rotenboden from time to time.

What do you guys think about running a l.o.t.s warm up season until the track editor is up? It'll help all the new guys get a feel for proper tuning and battling dos and donts... and I think it'll help us figure out the pp limits and op cars a lil faster in my opinion... although there is really only 2 decent tracks to run but it'll be a great warm up for everyone... even if im not racing I wanna watch the new camera angles are amazing in spectate mode...lmk what you guys think...

And for everyone that may not know, my new psn id is slidinsidewayz_2
add me if you need help tuning or just wanna do some runs...

Im on almost everyday tuning for the future lots seasons and trying to learn then new suspension layouts better... usually hosting a room titled "touge tuning"

What do you guys think about running a l.o.t.s warm up season until the track editor is up? It'll help all the new guys get a feel for proper tuning and battling dos and donts... and I think it'll help us figure out the pp limits and op cars a lil faster in my opinion... although there is really only 2 decent tracks to run but it'll be a great warm up for everyone... even if im not racing I wanna watch the new camera angles are amazing in spectate mode...lmk what you guys think...

And for everyone that may not know, my new psn id is slidinsidewayz_2
add me if you need help tuning or just wanna do some runs...

Im on almost everyday tuning for the future lots seasons and trying to learn then new suspension layouts better... usually hosting a room titled "touge tuning"

ill add you i need some training with my wheel.

EDIT: my psn is blueninjacivic

Last edited:
I'll add you both. I'm down for testing/practice until the new season begins. Had a great time last night running in 400-575pp street car room and dominated most the time without having to tune suspension. Seems the race soft suspension coupled with racing brakes made most cars very competitive. Most the time I get frustrated with tuning as I find racing much more enjoyable, but if I can't compete (win) without tuning then I dive in.

2013-12-25-23-00-03-1.jpg
Merry Touge-mas

Skimmed through the thread...unsure about some things. So is this put on pause right now? Or can I still join and start doing touge? I don't care about official times or tracking, I just want to race with good/fast racers on the touge.

Skimmed through the thread...unsure about some things. So is this put on pause right now? Or can I still join and start doing touge? I don't care about official times or tracking, I just want to race with good/fast racers on the touge.
Rooms seem to be open here and there, no official races have begun yet, until the track editor is released.

we're a tightly knit group over here. We stick together all the time.

because of the switch over to GT6, the next season is on hold until we get the track creator since the mainstay of this league is that we run custom courses exclusively.

feel free to add anyone you see frequent this thread, or any of the people in the list of regulars as we're always on and hosting lobbies from time to time. Might as well make the most of the downtime and find yourself a car to tune for the next season, which is what we're all doing for now basically.

we run a lot of practice sessions and mock battles for fun.

Very interested in running in this series missed out on gt5. Its very hard to find people interested in this racing as I love touge and initial d style cat and mouse chases. I usually find myself entering japan rooms to have to find this style and I don't speak one ounce of Japanese so It makes communication very hard. So please feel free to add me just for practice or actual racing I don't know what tracks you guys run but I do have some nice sections that I usually practice on.👍

Damn I got get internet again I won't be getting back til probably after New Years lol so I won't be playing with everyone for awhile but I'll still be practicing.

If you're on GT5, I'm on quite often.

Does any one know if the new course maker will have point a to b capabilities and does this series start when the new course maker is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back