Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the lists of Tuner/Road cars allowed in LotS as of the 1st of January.
Garage demo cars and 1 of a kind cars are not eligible.

List will be edited, not be the final list:
Note: Not all tuner cars are listed as some of them are over the S class PP limit.

Eligible:
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Amuse 380RS Super Leggera – 502PP but can be power limited to 500PP
Gran Turismo 350Z RS '07
Gran Turismo Chrome Line Cars – All
Opera Performance 350Z '04
Mugen S2000 '00
Nismo 270R '94
Nismo 400R '96
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03 – 502PP can be power limited to 500PP
Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
Spoon CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '00
Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99
Spoon S2000 '00
Spoon Spoon CR-Z
Tom's X540 Chaser '00
TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00

Confirmed Non-Eligible:
AEM S2000 - Formula Drift Car
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 - Deemed Too fast For 500PP Class
Amuse S2000 GT1/GT1 Turbo - Over PP Limit
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 - Time Attack Car
Lotus Elise 111R ’04 – Deemed Too fast for 450PP Class
Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune Concept by Gran Turismo (Z33) '02 – Concept car
Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 – (A Class) Only 1 ever made
Nissan R390 GT1 Road car ‘98 – (S Class) Only 1 ever made
Opera Performance S2000 '04 - Street Legal Race Car
RE Amemiya Amemiya FD3S RX-7 - Over PP Limit
TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03 - Demo Car

Under Evaluation:
A Class:

Toyota 86GT "Racing" '13 (One make Race car for the road (No numbers))

B Class:
Toyota 86GT "Racing" '13 (One make Race car for the road (No numbers))

If the car which you intend to run is not on this list yet, post a message with the Car name on this thread and it'll be checked to see if it is eligible.

I finally found it. I'm going to post it on my GT Kaido Motorsport sites. If there's new banned updates, please inform me asap, thank you!

I'm confident of this season. feeling the excitement

Attachments

• AP2 tusubaki.jpg
    AP2 tusubaki.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 8
Hey guys, I'm trying to make a fairly competitive car for Class A. I made 9 different cars, and tested them all multiple times at the Nurburgring Nordschleife. I posted them in ascending order according to the average lap times I am able to produce offline using a DS3 (my wheel isn't setup right now... so these are probably slightly slower).

-7:30's
Lotus Elise '96 - 500PP, Turbo *low-mid 30's
Mazda RX-7 Typs RS (FD) '98 - 500PP *low-mid 30's

-7:40's
??? '80's - 500PP, 4WD, Turbo *low 40's
??? '70's - 488PP, MR, NA *mid 40's
??? '70's - 484PP, MR, NA *mid 40's
Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 - 500PP *mid 40's
Renault Sport Clio R.S. '11 - 476PP *high 40's
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '98 - 478PP *high 40's

-7:50's
??? '60's - 488PP, FR, NA *high 50's

I wanted to keep 4 of them "secret" so that they would be unique if I decided to go ahead and use them for competition. I'm probably never going to consider using the last car on the list... Let's just say it's not designed to handle.

Also, I know that the Lotus Elise '96 is most likely ineligible, but I still included details about it anyways.

Anyone willing to share their lap times for their intended entries? You don't need to include what car you used. I really just want to know if I need to improve before I decide to compete.

Thanks in advanced!

Hey I'd love to join, what classes have spots open?
Hello. We would love to have you. Lots is currently not active per se till track editor comes out, but we usually set up lobbies daily at Mt. Panorama or at the Nurburbring (usually between 6:00-10:00pm EST).

Hooah with gt6 too.
Now gotta learn the regs build a car and get the tracks. After I start the game on my chevelle profile.
Speaking of chevelle
60381-my-69-chevelle.jpg

welcome back, old friend.
shoot me a friend request as I had done some spring cleaning last winter lol.

Hey guys, I'm trying to make a fairly competitive car for Class A. I made 9 different cars, and tested them all multiple times at the Nurburgring Nordschleife. I posted them in ascending order according to the average lap times I am able to produce offline using a DS3 (my wheel isn't setup right now... so these are probably slightly slower).

-7:30's
Lotus Elise '96 - 500PP, Turbo *low-mid 30's
Mazda RX-7 Typs RS (FD) '98 - 500PP *low-mid 30's

-7:40's
??? '80's - 500PP, 4WD, Turbo *low 40's
??? '70's - 488PP, MR, NA *mid 40's
??? '70's - 484PP, MR, NA *mid 40's
Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 - 500PP *mid 40's
Renault Sport Clio R.S. '11 - 476PP *high 40's
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '98 - 478PP *high 40's

-7:50's
??? '60's - 488PP, FR, NA *high 50's

I wanted to keep 4 of them "secret" so that they would be unique if I decided to go ahead and use them for competition. I'm probably never going to consider using the last car on the list... Let's just say it's not designed to handle.

Also, I know that the Lotus Elise '96 is most likely ineligible, but I still included details about it anyways.

Anyone willing to share their lap times for their intended entries? You don't need to include what car you used. I really just want to know if I need to improve before I decide to compete.

Thanks in advanced!

I will try this later today. Soon as I have some lap times I will report back. I too am interested in people's times on this course.

This is the site I was working on awhile back but decided to stop till lots starts back up... let me know what u guys think..
http://slidinsidewayzdl.wix.com/legendofthestreets-
Also if you guys have any videos or pic you may want posted send them to me.. I will post them...I also would like to add a drivers profile section includinging everyone psn id, real name, main cars, weaknesses, and what your best at..this way before a battle you guys can do some research on your opponent. Similar to scouting your opponent....
Also if anyone has a capture card that would be very useful to getting better quality replays for posting every battle that people can watch and rate the battle..so if you got one I coukd use your help...hit me up..thank you

The plot thickens!

So I get home after a long day at the office last night to find my SEN account banned!!

I give them a call ad it turns pit I've only been temporarily suspended for 48 hours.

For the remainder of my suspension (for hate speech, foul language and the likes), I'll be online on my Japanese account.
If you want to run with me, don't look for me, I'll find you...

That being said, I'm rather curious as to who would report such a lovable character as myself? I know my language borders between profane and vulgar at times. But I tend to only frequent lobbies with the same group of 20 or so touge drivers. People who know me and where I'm from and have never expressed contempt for my vernacular.

Which brings me to this... I don't like pointing fingers or convicting without base. So I'd like to call a meeting of The CarbonHearts to speak of a pressing matter concerning an individual who has made it their sole purpose these last few months to destroy everything we've built these past 4 years.

We will convene at the Nordschleife tonight at MIDNIGHT (EST) and tomorrow at a time to be announces in tonight's meeting. That's Wynter, Slender, Optomus, Slidinsidewayz and myself.

You guys don't have my JAPANESE account but when the lobby is up, you'll get a sign.
Snake out.

Last edited:
If you were reported and banned for 48 hours due to profane language, then the reporter is clearly skewed in their views of profanity. If you have 48 hours, then I, and some others, should have been reported. This doesn't seem to be a claim backed by evidence, but instead vengeance. Whomever has made this claim, must not be schooled properly in social etiquette and believes that solidsnake7735 is somehow not awesome. How can that be possible? All you are is cool, it's not like you're ever out to get anybody. I doubt the reporters feelings were reciprocated by you, well, I bet they are now. :)

:lol: @che69velle that's usually the case. I'll say no names but I have very little doubt of who I believe the culprit to be.

@ACRuser1 thank you! Not to sound presumptuous but I like to think I command a certain level of respect in the touge community which I didn't buy or stumble upon... It was earned.

At first I thought the suspension was due to GT6 text filters and the game itself reported me. But of that was the case, anyone who had ever written the words "engine" or "Z06" in GT5 should be banned as well hahaha.

It wasn't until I received an official email from SEN this morning explicitly reporting that I was reported by another player via GT6 that the pieces started making sense.

:lol: @che69velle that's usually the case. I'll say no names but I have very little doubt of who I believe the culprit to be.

At first I thought the suspension was due to GT6 text filters and the game itself reported me. But of that was the case, anyone who had ever written the words "engine" or "Z06" in GT5 should be banned as well hahaha.

Yeah that got aannoying
It wasn't until I received an official email from SEN this morning explicitly reporting that I was reported by another player via GT6 that the pieces started making sense.

are you mocking me?!! :lol:

or forgot to type anything alongside the quoted text?

edit: just saw what you typed. Yeah man, since when is engine a bad word?

I need my ps3 :( I miss running with you guys. Gonna have to tune some cars for touge. Already have wangan supra and corvette at 300+ mph unless update fixes that.

LotS News & Updates

It has been brought to my attention that there something has been said by someone branding LotS to be "Rigged in favor of curtain members/teams".
This allegation is strictly false and LotS has been run on a fair and even playing field since day one, All rule changes and regulations that are in place have been placed and changed to make LotS a more even playing field.

In regards of a speculation of a limited production number of cars being placed to rule out set cars is NOT happening. This sort of rule would only make it so we would lose more newcomers to LotS.
Secondly if you think a car might be banned/illegal for LotS, Please check the banned car list which is linked in post #2 as well as checking all previous seasons from GT5 under "L.o.t.S GT5 Season History" which is post #5.
Some cars will be put "under evaluation" if they are noticeably over powered or too dominant of class they are running. These cars will get monitored over the course of 1 Season if there is more than 1 of the car running.

Last but no means least, Can ALL ideas and possible change ideas please be brought directly to me via PSN or Private message on GTPlanet as there has been many thing spoken about online that has not been remotely mentioned/spoken about to me....

Please can this message been noted to ALL rivals and newcomers.

LotS Maintenance & Operations
GTP_SlenderMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back