Legend of The Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge| *Under New Management*

• Thread starter Blurr905
  • 957 comments
hi guys how can i be a part of lots , i wanna run with guys a little more serious in this to improve my skills and have fun .

That's simple! For 12 easy payments of $19.99USD you can order your personal Legend of the Streets Membership Package.

It includes lifetime membership to the club. VIP treatment in any lobby you entry because everyone agrees that we're awesome. 2 buckets of your choice of Fried Chicken or 2 pounds of Bear's Head Ovengold Turkey. Your own personal virtual pit crew, lifetime supply of SH tires, and free gas for life!

-----

Haha, kidding. You just have to announce yourself here on the thread as you have already done. Then feel free to send a friend request to anyone you see that frequents this thread. And join our lobbies. The more you hang with us, the more you become a part of the family. Because we are just that, a family.

That's simple! For 12 easy payments of $19.99USD you can order your personal Legend of the Streets Membership Package.

It includes lifetime membership to the club. VIP treatment in any lobby you entry because everyone agrees that we're awesome. 2 buckets of your choice of Fried Chicken or 2 pounds of Bear's Head Ovengold Turkey. Your own personal virtual pit crew, lifetime supply of SH tires, and free gas for life!

-----

Haha, kidding. You just have to announce yourself here on the thread as you have already done. Then feel free to send a friend request to anyone you see that frequents this thread. And join our lobbies. The more you hang with us, the more you become a part of the family. Because we are just that, a family.

aHAH thats good i will add you guys

I will try to show up more often, and try to catch up on my driving,it's been a long dusty road back to GT6

Good to see everyone getting along. After careful consideration I have decided, not to close Furious Dragon. Only to disband members who have disrespect members of the community. I felt that my family (LotS) should be informed of this. As for the Furious Dragon Elite Touge School. I will continue to manage that an if you wish to apply message me on psn Exodus-Fury89

Good to see everyone getting along. After careful consideration I have decided, not to close Furious Dragon. Only to disband members who have disrespect members of the community. I felt that my family (LotS) should be informed of this. As for the Furious Dragon Elite Touge School. I will continue to manage that an if you wish to apply message me on psn Exodus-Fury89
Ok.

Good to see everyone getting along. After careful consideration I have decided, not to close Furious Dragon. Only to disband members who have disrespect members of the community. I felt that my family (LotS) should be informed of this. for the Furious Dragon Elite Touge School. I will continue to manage that an if you wish to apply message me on psn Exodus-Fury89

i send you a pm on psn exodus i might be interested about your touge school :)

Im gonna be startin up season 2 of Initial D Battle Stage: Tag Team Touge Version. Message me for details.

Last edited:
Well... It has been quiet for a while. Anyway I got an idea to revive (or attempt to at least) the series. I wanted to just rearrange the classes a bit to get more variety of cars involved. Class are settled by their displacement and weight mostly. Lots rules still apply regarding ballast and power limiter.

Lightweight:
- 1-1.8L
-800-1100kg
-250hp

Middleweight:
-2-2.5L (and rotaries)
-1100-1350kg
-300hp

Heavyweight:
-2.6L and up
-1350kg
-400hp

*Weight Reduction Stage 3 prohibited (debatable, but I like it).

I tried to make it where each class can go up against each other and be even. Cars such as the Impreza and Nsx hard to balance considering their displacement. PP and HP limits are still pending so I just put up test figures. I thought of a K class (0-999cc, 650-800kg, 110hp, 410pp). Hope I get feedback from you guys.

Last edited:
@787bcgr is on official sick-leave and we haven't made much progress with the Hot Version event we were planning.

I'm willing to try these settings out and give feedback. Ideally, it would be great if more people were willing to put this to the test and join us online to test cars under these specifications.

Which tires have you in mind?

Well... It has been quiet for a while. Anyway I got an idea to revive (or attempt to at least) the series. I wanted to just rearrange the classes a bit to get more variety of cars involved. Class are settled by their displacement and weight mostly. Lots rules still apply regarding ballast and power limiter.

Lightweight:
- 1-1.8L
-800-1100kg
-250hp
-430pp

Middleweight:
-2-2.5L (and rotaries)
-1150-1350kg
-300hp
-460pp

Heavyweight:
-2.6L and up
-1400kg
->400hp
-500pp

I tried to make it where each class can go up against each other and be even. Cars such as the Evo and Impreza are to balance considering their displacement. PP and HP limits are still pending so I just put up test figures. I thought of a K class (0-999cc, 650-800kg, 110hp, 410pp). Hope I get feedback from you guys.

Let's just a lobby later to test, you down? I'm about to eat first.

-----

Also, maybe a featherweights' class for all you Elise "lovers" out there. Pit you against each other mwahahahahaha!

Last edited:
@787bcgr is on official sick-leave and we haven't made much progress with the Hot Version event we were planning.

I'm willing to try these settings out and give feedback. Ideally, it would be great if more people were willing to put this to the test and join us online to test cars under these specifications.

Which tires have you in mind?

Let's just a lobby later to test, you down? I'm about to eat first.

-----

Also, maybe a featherweights' class for all you Elise "lovers" out there. Pit you against each other mwahahahahaha!
I did attempt to factor in the elises within the lightweight class. However, a class just for them is also viable.

Lobby Open for testing alternate regulations.

1472-4711-0167-3384-6432

-----

Only 8 spots open, hosting at Deep Forest and other tracks. No, I will not run Sierra or the Nordschleife during this session.

It appears that my suggestion didn't fare... popular. Heck, fractured the community. Well, I guess I did what rockett could never do, kill Lots. Ah yes... "the road to hell..."

Last edited:
It appears that my suggestion didn't fare... popular. Heck, fractured the community. Well, I guess I did what rockett could never do, kill Lots. Ah yes... "the road to hell..."

Funk that, homie!

Personally, I prefer a class system based on weight, power, and displacement like all real-world racing leagues. PP is something you can't measure in real life.

Still, the current system isn't perfect. And any system one implemented will have loopholes. Just as there will always be individuals committed to nothing more than finding said loopholes.

-----

It's disheartening any way you put it because instead of being conductive to growth and betterment, to many individuals only focus on how their beloved car won't fit under any one class or won't have the advantage it once did.

Instead of actively testing and helping us find a balance, they shoot down any attempts at consolidation or progress.

Ugh... *sigh*

-----

I did say I'll support LotS for as long as I can. But it's getting harder these days, especially with the absence of the Course Maker.

I can no longer do anything. Other than sit idly by and wait. And drive my favorite cars on my favorite road. I could care less about competition. I've nothing to prove.

-----

I'm gonna start my own little project and invite people to it on GT6 selectively. No competition, just the enjoyment of the driving experience.

Thanks @Winters Noble for suggesting I check the thread on PSN.

I think The displacement/power/weight style class system would work well. Heck, we could even copy SCCA and NASA regs to come up with a more broad class system.

Numbers off the top of my head:
(1.8-2.5L) (1100-1300kg) (276-350bhp)

The SCCA has this sort of thing DOWN, and might be worth a look!

Winter i actually think this would be a very good idea. An when im back ill do what i can to help out. An snake if you want me in anyway to assist you, you know im down. But something of a huge announcement will be made shortly about me not going to spoil the masses but its a game changer for sure.

Im back baby!!! After a ****ing year being without out my passion, my life!!! Omfg i can not believe it. The music still hits me hard! Final Fantasy XIV here i come with a vengance!!! To all those of theLotS family, ill see you guys around.
I will never forget the memories shared with all of you. It was an honor to ride with all of you guys. But i came from the FF Realm an now I am able to return to my passion. I will be on from time to time but I leave Furious Dragons in the hands of Hazardous-Fury. :-) message me when Course Creator comes out see ya guys it was fun to be apart of such a loving, respected family.

LotS community. Just a heads up. I have decided that i will part take in 1 last race.
Exodus vs slidin
Hazardous vs Shadow
Critical vs King
Craft vs Sunny

it will be my last public race in the community. And i wish it to be honorable an respectful. This isnt a race for who wins. It is a send off race. A race of respect. Furious Dragons respects Fortune Hunterz formally known as Monster Energy.
I have been back to Final Fantasy XIV an i must say i missed it an it gives me what i missed. I look forward to the race slidin. No matter who wins i will be happy with the result. Ive come so far in this community. And there is no measure to what i was an am willing to do for the community.
I have fought off negative drivers who attacked LotS. I have taken down leagues who thought we were nothing but rookie drivers. Ive stood up for a community who at first glance thought i would be a wanna be. But i proved my worth an fought for the community, the ppl, the crews, my apprentices, and am proud that i met all of you. Everything i did was for F.D & LotS an i hope my impact helped the community.
I love touge, an i love all ya guys. :-)

Back