Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,253 comments

Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car was on my tv screen. I would have had to remove my san disk card in order to get a camera shot of it, blowing the upload. $65,000. I just purchased it. 490.12. Has plenty of unique upgrades available. It moved me from 79% UP to 80% Car Completion Progress.

Front Grill looks like a Maserati . Its not. Its a Toyota. The Front Grill is a Trophy. Steering Wheel on right side. I now own 4. $57,518 credits available.

Last edited:
Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car was on my tv screen.
Not in the Legends Cars dealer it wasn't - and this is the thread for the Legends Cars dealer.

As for everything else in your post, the logo on the front of a Toyota Crown is, shockingly, a crown, and your PS4 or PS5 console can directly capture images and video (and indeed is constantly recording) so that you don't need to use a camera or muck about with any solid state cards.

Not in the Legends Cars dealer it wasn't - and this is the thread for the Legends Cars dealer.

As for everything else in your post, the logo on the front of a Toyota Crown is, shockingly, a crown, and your PS4 or PS5 console can directly capture images and video (and indeed is constantly recording) so that you don't need to use a camera or muck about with any solid state cards.
Ok. I went for 6 star roullette ticket on 215.2 daily workout. rx7 engine. Reebok Skyline Super Silloute. Jageirmeister 155. XJ13 at 700.00 pp. 30 minute le mans. I took Rosso Brachetta Ferrari F50 '95. I took BORE UP $40 Microtransaction. 785.22 pp. have 599.87 as well. Tokyo expressway 30 minute. 5 race GT Championship. AI easy both....going to take Jaguar F Type GR3 to Daily C 6:00. I did not have RM yellow. $29,000 remaining. I got in.

Last edited:
Ok. I went for 6 star roullette ticket on 215.2 daily workout. rx7 engine. Reebok Skyline Super Silloute. Jageirmeister 155. XJ13 at 700.00 pp. 30 minute le mans. I took Rosso Brachetta Ferrari F50 '95. I took BORE UP $40 Microtransaction. 785.22 pp. have 599.87 as well. Tokyo expressway 30 minute. 5 race GT Championship. AI easy both.
Again, this is the thread for the Legends Cars dealer daily updates. None of whatever you just posted - and it is incredibly hard to extract any meaning from it - has anything to do with the Legends Cars dealer daily updates.

Ok. I went for 6 star roullette ticket on 215.2 daily workout. rx7 engine. Reebok Skyline Super Silloute. Jageirmeister 155. XJ13 at 700.00 pp. 30 minute le mans. I took Rosso Brachetta Ferrari F50 '95. I took BORE UP $40 Microtransaction. 785.22 pp. have 599.87 as well. Tokyo expressway 30 minute. 5 race GT Championship. AI easy both....going to take Jaguar F Type GR3 to Daily C 6:00. I did not have RM yellow. $29,000 remaining. I got in.
Is this just a compilation of words used in this forum in random order?

Ok I found thoses timers pretty strange. I mean pushing myself to the limit with alpine got me only a 2:10.xxx best lap when some guy on the internet does 2:02.xxx. That was way too big of a diference.
So I went to youtube and found out whats happening. There is a glitch in the alpine tunning that allows it to use racing softs and get a PP of just 591 (when normally it would have gone above 700).
Bought another alpine (couldnt do it my original one because it got permanent parts on it), tuned according to that glitch and, voilá, got a best lap of 2:00.200.
No wonder people are doing absurd times with this car, its using racing softs!
Its another exploit tune just like the chaparal 2j one. You are essencially driving a 700+pp car on a 600pp race.
Here is video proof:

This doesn't work anymore?

I won a crankshaft for the Alpine but was curious about the 591pp setting so bought the new engine yesterday, god......, that thing is a rocket :lol: on tokyo, should have done that sooner, so now i take two tokyo's a day, first one with the slower F40, then the Alpine.
Both real legendary vehicles, both very different but so fun to drive!

Been grinding tokyo expressway, i think i did 6 stints yesterday. Almost burned out, currently at 13 mil. I'm fine with missing the F1. But do plan to get it next go round. I just hope its not silver, I hope its Marlboro White.

Last edited:
Just got the 917K! First race was in a deluge at Le Mans naturally! Great car...
Sarthe has been a bathtub all day…

Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer ‘29 13M
917K ‘70 18M
McLaren F1 ‘94 18.5M

Chapparal 2J ‘70 2.5M
Aston Martin DB3S ‘53 5M
Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Touring Berlinetta '38 20M
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (W194) ‘52 13M
McLaren F1 GTR BMW '95 11M
Ferrari 250 GTO ‘62 20M

Just 71.5M to-go for my LCD cars, UCD is done and whatever is left in BC (Invites are done). Slowly chipping away!

Last edited:
Sarthe has been a bathtub all day…

Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer ‘29 20M
917K ‘70 18M
McLaren F1 ‘94 18.5M

Chapparal 2J ‘70 2.5M
Aston Martin DB3S ‘53 5M
Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Touring Berlinetta '38 20M
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (W194) ‘52 11M
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 9.5M
Ferrari 250 GTO ‘62 20M

Just 88M to-go for my LCD cars, UCD is done and whatever is left in BC (Invites are done). Slowly chipping away!

You probably know this but the 2J is a prize car for Golding 'The Sun Also Rises' set of missions.

Erggggghhh. I have the cash (60M) but the prospect of shelling out 37.4M on the 917K and F1 is deterring to say the least. Particularly as the 917K doesn't even gave a dedicated event for it (of course it can be fudged in to the WTC800s)

I guess that's what the cash is there for and there isn't actually an upcoming car I'm specifically saving for hmmm..

Last edited:
Nice. I am gonna buy the 917K and then it's just 4 LCD cars to go: the Alfa 8C, the 250 GTO, the Shelby Daytona and the Barker Mercedes. 93 million by current prices.

You probably know this but the 2J is a prize car for Golding 'The Sun Also Rises' set of missions.

Erggggghhh. I have the cash (60M) but the prospect of shelling out 37.4M on the 917K and F1 is deterring to say the least. Particularly as the 917K doesn't even gave a dedicated event for it (of course it can be fudged in to the WTC800s)

I guess that's what the cash is there for and there isn't actually an upcoming car I'm specifically saving for hmmm..

Do it. They are worth it. And there is the gt40 in the lcd aswell witch is also worth it.
3 amazing cars. All of them dominate on tokyo wtc600, so they can pay for themselves. And the gt40 is probably the best car
for alsace 1h human comedy.

Yes!, we can spend our hard grinded tokyo money!, :)
Bought the Mclaren F1 last week, now the 917K, for now i'm done with LCD, UCD is done i think, altho, i heard somebody mentioning thatg there were 2 Lamborghini Countach?, a normal and a 25 ani version??, never have seen the 25th?

Now i can focus on the cars i still want from BC, and keep the bank account full (11 mil now after 917K) cause i still need alot of BC cars, also some invite cars like the vulcano and the citroen.
Plus who knows... maby monthly update will bring 3 nice cars lol.

Bought the Mclaren F1 last week, now the 917K, for now i'm done with LCD, UCD is done i think, altho, i heard somebody mentioning thatg there were 2 Lamborghini Countach?, a normal and a 25 ani version??, never have seen the 25th?

Now i can focus on the cars i still want from BC, and keep the bank account full (11 mil now after 917K) cause i still need alot of BC cars, also some invite cars like the vulcano and the citroen.

I don't know about a "normal" Countach. There is 100% a 25th anniversary Countach however; I have it!

Countach 25th Anniversary is on used car shop

There are 2 Countaches: a 1974 one in the LCD and the 25th anniversary edition in the UCD.
The LCD one has been missing in its normal spot in the rotation and hasn't shown up in the LCD since April iirc.

Countach 25th Anniversary is on used car shop
I understand, just never have seen it, but now i want it :lol: , hope it returns then, cause everytime i look in UCD i have all cars, it does rotate so i will check often for the Copuntch, thanks
There are 2 Countaches: a 1974 one in the LCD and the 25th anniversary edition in the UCD.
The LCD one has been missing in its normal spot in the rotation and hasn't shown up in the LCD since April iirc.
Yeah, the LCD one i do have, so now we just wait i guess lol, thanks

Back