Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,268 comments
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer Concept '59 3rd on the list! Maybe this weekend! @GTboyz we're getting closer!

Mazda 787B '91
Plymouth Superbird '70
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer Concept '59
The Corvette is the last LCD car for me so looking forward to seeing it - think it'll be next week now, there's around 7 cars ahead of it in what's left of the original rotation including the Superbird and 787, but it is getting closer...

Do you guys have a clue of when the 550 Spyder will come around approximately?

Around November probably.

Roughly mid-November...unless the cars between the S Barker Tourer and the 917K appear again after the Superbird to fully re-establish the original rotation.

Last edited:
Now the question is whether the Escudo (the car that's been gone the longest), the GT-R GT500 (the car that kicked off the post-1.20 "skip"), or the Sauber Mercedes C9/Ford Roadster (the two cars that sold out immediately after the 917K in August, but unlike the 917K, haven't been back) will be next. Since the Cobra 427 sold out tonight, we'll know tomorrow.

Last edited:
With the Vette secured, next up for me will be the Barker and then the Spyder. 12 and 14 cars from now if the list I’m working off is accurate.

And with the damn Corvette showing up, I completed the LCD list.
Yep, same here, really pleased. I now only have 1 car to get and I'm in the lap of the roulette gods for that one. Could be a while since PD seem to have managed to screw up the roulette tickets with the clock change in Europe. They are properly useless sometimes!

I’d really prefer the Superbird in orange. I’m also gonna wait until the KenMeri is offered in that white color I’m so used to seeing it in. Other than that, I think I can wait a while for the various racecars, especially since they only come in one paint scheme.

I think the McLaren F1 is the most expensive car in the LCD - and indeed the entire game - that comes in multiple colors. I’ve already got one in Base Silver, too.

Then there’s the Shelby Cobra and the GT350. I’ve been waiting for the former to show up in blue with white/silver stripes and the latter in white with both potential sets of stripes.

Last edited:
I’d really prefer the Superbird in orange. I’m also gonna wait until the KenMeri is offered in that white color I’m so used to seeing it in. Other than that, I think I can wait a while for the various racecars, especially since they only come in one paint scheme.

I think the McLaren F1 is the most expensive car in the LCD - and indeed the entire game - that comes in multiple colors. I’ve already got one in Base Silver, too.

Then there’s the Shelby Cobra and the GT350. I’ve been waiting for the former to show up in blue with white/silver stripes and the latter in white with both potential sets of stripes.
I don't understand why you don't just change the paint on it. It's either that, or wait three months again and again until it comes in the right color. And then, GT8 comes out the next day.

I don't understand why you don't just change the paint on it. It's either that, or wait three months again and again until it comes in the right color. And then, GT8 comes out the next day.
You make a good point, but I just like having a factory paint scheme that I prefer, especially if it’s either unavailable as a purchasable paint (e.g. Guards Red) or has unique decals on it that’ll get removed when you try to repaint it.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back