Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,061 comments
Anyone have an idea when the Ford Roadster might return? According to gtdb.io it is the car that has been absent for the longest time, after the Suzuki Escudo. I need a second copy of that car for the engine swap.
They're probably holding both back to raise their prices in the November update. So I'd say any time after the update, whenever that might be.

Anyone have an idea when the Ford Roadster might return? According to gtdb.io it is the car that has been absent for the longest time, after the Suzuki Escudo. I need a second copy of that car for the engine swap.
Not until the November update, when both of them will be far more expensive than they were the last time we saw them. They're this cycle's Ferrari F40.

Any insight/estimate on the McLaren F1 GTR (the 95 Gr3, not the longtail) return?

I want to buy it on the 2 account but will need to CE some money as I just bought like all of the GrC cars.

Last edited:
Thank goodness for that , 2 legend cars left to get now , merc and can't mind name of the other model. edit, it's the Alfa Romeo
The older 8C (last seen at 20,000,000 Cr. between 10/6 and 10/15)?

Sitting on just 10M. Need the Barker and the Spyder that’s due up soon. I don’t grind like I used to. I’ll probably end up getting both, but it’ll be close to them going sold out. The 1M 4 star ticket helped today.

Think of it as a Christmas present, as that's when it should be back.

Assuming your missing Merc is the W194, that should be back a week after the 8C, so you have 2 months to get 40 million.
Sitting on just 10M. Need the Barker and the Spyder that’s due up soon. I don’t grind like I used to. I’ll probably end up getting both, but it’ll be close to them going sold out. The 1M 4 star ticket helped today.
Which Spyder? The Porsche is due up next, while the Maserati is about 3 weeks out.

Assuming your missing Merc is the W194, that should be back a week after the 8C, so you have 2 months to get 40 million.

Which Spyder? The Porsche is due up next, while the Maserati is about 3 weeks out.
Porsche for the menu. I skipped it last time saving for something else.

Got 80 million left and will be more added each day :) enough for those 2 and whatever comes in next few updates :), want too get back in vr mode in gt sport when my camera adapter shows up.

Is the Barker fun to use for anything in the game, other than the music rally? I don't want to buy these expensive cars just to have all of them. I don't have that much time to grind.

Is the Barker fun to use for anything in the game, other than the music rally? I don't want to buy these expensive cars just to have all of them. I don't have that much time to grind.

As so often it depends on what you make of it. I for my part can't find anything fun to do with all the legendary cars I have bought because the AI in custom races is a letdown.

Again one step closer to the completion of the LCD with the Barker, 5 to go with aprox 59 mil credits :banghead:
I allready bought somany cars i won't drive, but the menubook Porsche convinced me to buy all. :lol:
Now we grind again, 10 in the bank so 49 mil to grind :grumpy::lol:

Still to go.

• Porsche Spyder 550/1500 RS '55
  • Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64
  • Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta passo corto '61
  • Mercedes 300 SL(E194) '52
  • Jaguar D-type '54

You are doing something wrong, i'm guessing it's not the cars fault :)
Certainly not the car’s fault with this tune. What a barn-burner!

10C9A57B-86DC-4284-8638-8BECB42BE5C7.jpeg

It was kind of cool to drive around for a few laps but it's not worth the price, not even close. It's there to complete your collection, at least that's its sole purpose in the game with our current content. Maybe if we get a Sauber-Barker S engine swap it'll be useful for something (kind of doubt that'll happen though, lol)

What the heck...there's a bug in the LCD, at least for me.

The Dodge Challenger just showed up. I noticed that it had no blue book icon next to it, so I bought the car. It turns out I already own one and I forgot about it. So now I have two identical Challenger. And now that I have another one, the blue icon shows in the LCD. Thank you for making me waste 306.000cr...

Last edited:

The Dodge Challenger just showed up. I noticed that it had no blue book icon next to it, so I bought the car. It turns out I already own one and I forgot about it. So now I have two identical Challenger. And now that I have another one, the blue icon shows in the LCD. Thank you for making me waste 306.000cr...
Can you pull the video of that from your PS4/5 cache? If it happened in the last hour of gameplay and you haven't shut the console down it will still be in memory.

It seems unlikely...

Can you pull the video of that from your PS4/5 cache? If it happened in the last hour of gameplay and you haven't shut the console down it will still be in memory.

It seems unlikely...
I wish I did. Too late

Does it ever show up on the used car dealer? Or should I buy it while it's there?

Latest Posts

Back