Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,228 comments
Stingray was my last one ... all done ... at least I'm all done. PD isn't done and that is the problem. PD needs to now create events for the several thousand dollars worth of virtual cars sitting in my virtual garage. I need some virtual events!

And finish the PP system. I'm not going to re-tune my entire garage every month.

I'll check back in January to see if the game is finished.

The Superbird finally makes an appearance ... over 3 months after I bought the damn game.

With the endless nonsense with GT7 and their updates, I cannot even be bothered to setup my T300 to even have a go.

The Superbird finally makes an appearance ... over 3 months after I bought the damn game.

With the endless nonsense with GT7 and their updates, I cannot even be bothered to setup my T300 to even have a go.
So true. This game does a lot to demotivate players. Sometimes it feels like some gacha or mobile game when it comes to rewards and design of some features.

Ferrari GTO is now available. Looks like it jumped 5 cars on the list.
I’m now waiting for the Porsche Spyder!
That depends on whether one counts when it last sold out or when its last appearance began. If it's sold-out date, it's 5 spots skipped. If it's last-appearance-began, it's 2 spots skipped (the Roadster and the non-Dior Mangusta).

The Porsche Spyder should be around in about 2 weeks.

Because you lose all the factory decals and chrome/plastic trim that can't be accurately replicated through the livery editor.

I don't understand why PD won't just let us change to a different OEM paint scheme in the editor.

Yeah. Although that said, I do often make liveries for cars using official partner decals like Michelin, as well as any other brands associated with the car. For example, if I can clearly see brand logos on the seats and/or seatbelts, respectively such as Recaro and Schroth Racing.

Heck, I don’t see much reason to keep most (if any) road cars as stock - both in terms of tuning and as far as customization goes - so I suppose if the Superbird is still there today, I’ll buy it, install a widebody, and paint it Plum Crazy. Especially since I’d like to eventually put a Hellcat engine in it - though if/when I get that engine, I plan to put it into an older Challenger, first.

EDIT: I’m definitely looking forward to the Porsche 550 Spyder showing up, too, since it’s the only car I’ve yet to acquire for the Extra Menu focused on Mid-Engined Porsche models. As for the Mark IV/XJ13/330 P4, I can wait a while for those, especially since I “only” have around 8m credits.

Last edited:
So the Ford Mark IV race car is available right now and about to sell out at 6.75mil with an up arrow. Is it worth buying??
It'll get you one step closer to the Platinum Trophy, if that tickles your fancy.

On a different note, I could've sworn that there were two cars that sold out yesterday, and now there's nothing marked as new. I still need one more Ford Roadster for an engine swap, but it just won't come up.

Last edited:
It'll get you one step closer to the Platinum Trophy, if that tickles your fancy.

On a different note, I could've sworn that there were two cars that sold out yesterday, and now there's nothing marked as new. I still need one more Ford Roadster for an engine swap, but it just won't come up.
The reason why nothing is new in Hagerty's is the two cars that sold out were the two October additions (which made for 13 cars available - those two, the evergreen Dior Mangusta, and the 10 regular rotation cars).

So the Ford Mark IV race car is available right now and about to sell out at 6.75mil with an up arrow. Is it worth buying??
I'm not sure if any of the multi-million cars in Hegartys are worth it - they are all way over-priced. But the Ford Mark IV is a good car. Good handling and good engine sound. So I suppose it is worth buying for that.

I'm not sure if any of the multi-million cars in Hegartys are worth it - they are all way over-priced. But the Ford Mark IV is a good car. Good handling and good engine sound. So I suppose it is worth buying for that.
I'm intrigued by it. I think it was 20 mil in GTS and I never bought it, so being 6.75 mil now I can "afford" to buy it. Also wondering how much it's likely to increase by for the next round...

Up arrow indicates that it has increased in price since the last time it shows up though I'm not sure anymore.
I'm intrigued by it. I think it was 20 mil in GTS and I never bought it, so being 6.75 mil now I can "afford" to buy it. Also wondering how much it's likely to increase by for the next round...
The MK IV is a great car IMO. It can do WTC700 Le Mans no problem. Decent fuel economy and power at FM6.

The MK IV is a great car IMO. It can do WTC700 Le Mans no problem. Decent fuel economy and power at FM6.
I took it for a quick spin yesterday. Blindingly fast (I was running FM1, who cares about being eco, I want speed!) but felt very twitchy, much more so than the XJ13 or even the Alpine. I prefer those for the rare occasions I have a race around France. Really just bought it for the trophy, just waiting now for the P4 to come back aroun.

Up arrow indicates that it has increased in price since the last time it shows up though I'm not sure anymore.
Arrows describe (with 2 exceptions) what the price did during the previous Hagerty's price adjustment. It's only predictive when it appears (or doesn't appear) on a car that was in Hagerty's when an update that adjusts the prices drops.

The second edge case is that I've now seen two post-launch cars (Suzuki Escudo and Pontiac GTO) gain up-arrows on their second appearances with no change in the price. I'm guessing that those price changes happened between when PD locked down the price for the purpose of setting its parts price tier and when PD finally put them in a game update.

Arrows describe (with 2 exceptions) what the price did during the previous Hagerty's price adjustment. It's only predictive when it appears (or doesn't appear) on a car that was in Hagerty's when an update that adjusts the prices drops.

The second edge case is that I've now seen two post-launch cars (Suzuki Escudo and Pontiac GTO) gain up-arrows on their second appearances with no change in the price. I'm guessing that those price changes happened between when PD locked down the price for the purpose of setting its parts price tier and when PD finally put them in a game update.
I fully thought that arrow indicated the price was likely to move in that direction the next time (ie. Up arrow means next time it'll be more expensive). Every day is a school day! 🤦

Bought the Ford GT40 Mk IV last night. Sunk a cool 6,750,000 credits into that beast... and then jumped into the Bugatti VGT at St Croix to finish off that Circuit Experience! Need to recoup some coin now for the Corvette Stingray race car, the Alfa Romeo TZ3, and the Porsche 550...

So, the Ford GT40 Mark I '66.

What are we thinking about this one?

I generally buy everything up to 3 or 4 Mil. This one is a bit steep. Still worth it? Maybe at least for a potential ExtraMenu Book or maybe grinding Tokyo or LeMans?

So, the Ford GT40 Mark I '66.

What are we thinking about this one?

I generally buy everything up to 3 or 4 Mil. This one is a bit steep. Still worth it? Maybe at least for a potential ExtraMenu Book or maybe grinding Tokyo or LeMans?
I splashed the cash on it today but probably mainly for some scapes!!

I got the Mark 1 GT40 the last time it was in and have used it quite a bit. Acceleration is a bit slow but it's capable of well over 200MPH and it handles well.

Anyone have an idea when the Ford Roadster might return? According to gtdb.io it is the car that has been absent for the longest time, after the Suzuki Escudo. I need a second copy of that car for the engine swap.

Back